🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Disruptive Protesters at Trump Rally Force Campaign to Cancel Outdoor Speeches

What planet have you been on?

the looters at BLM have set fires in every city they protested in
If that's the case then why is all of Corporate America, including those previously hostile towards #BlackLivesMatter, and the rest of the world in full support and solidarity with them?

If that's the case then why is all of Corporate America, including those previously hostile towards #BlackLivesMatter, and the rest of the world in full support and solidarity with them?
They are intimidated by the thugs

Unless you can point to the protestors being totally unopposed by Law Enforcement, or the Autonomous Zone that protestors set up in Tulsa, then I think that you are already aware of "how".
but according to you, those protesters forced Trump to cancel something he supposedly wanted to do......maybe he didn't really want to do it...

Because I remember protesters being forced from a place -- just because Trump wanted to do something, like hold a Bible in front of church because he knows his base are fascinated by simple shit....why didn't he do it this time?

Riiiiiiight..........
Since when are greedy craven crapitalists the measuring stick of how the BLM riots went down and are still going down in some places, Seattle and Portland to name the two closest to me.

Lie to yourself if you want. Leave others out of it.

Little Trumpsters,,,,,always in denia, something like their hero and god, Dotard Judas Trump.

Lawbreakers being catered to again and media completely faking why the outdoor activity was canceled.

Forum List

Back