Disruptive Protesters at Trump Rally Force Campaign to Cancel Outdoor Speeches

"President Trump is rallying in Tulsa with thousands of energetic supporters, a stark contrast to the sleepy campaign being run by Joe Biden from his basement in Delaware," said Trump campaign Communications Director Tim Murtaugh in a statement. "Sadly, protesters interfered with supporters, even blocking access to the metal detectors, which prevented people from entering the rally. Radical protesters, coupled with a relentless onslaught from the media, attempted to frighten off the president’s supporters. We are proud of the thousands who stuck it out."

BJ -
See video at link

So when trump said at the rally if you trump supporters went up against BLM it wouldn't be a contest he meant you trump supporters would be to scared to show up?

You mean to tell me you big brave semi automatic weapon welding trump supporters were scared away by the protesters?

Their words scared you away from a trump rally?

Did your little feelings get hurt by protesters?

Do you need medical help for your PTSD?

If that's true, you just confirmed to all of cyberspace that those weapons are nothing but useless penis extenders and you all are a bunch of cowards. Take away your penis extenders and you run crying like little babies.

So when trump said at the rally if you trump supporters went up against BLM it wouldn't be a contest he meant you trump supporters would be to scared to show up?

You mean to tell me you big brave semi automatic weapon welding trump supporters were scared away by the protesters?

If that's true, you just confirmed to all of cyberspace that those weapons are nothing but useless penis extenders and you all are a bunch of cowards. Take away your penis extenders and you run crying like little babies.

What?

naw, they have jobs, we have jobs, there are repercussions with confrontation some cannot financially accept. being baited into a dance party is hardly a brawl like atmosphere.

Breaking the law again while showered with praise by liberals who encourage more of it.

They have been trying for thirty years yet we have to hear how the Dems are trying to destroy a president, Bill was under investigation 6 out of eight years.
Bill is dirty. Protected by the Prog controlled media. He and Hillary have to many questions. Investigations always stopping at some point as they are stonewalled. To many people thwarted or not around anymore. Coincidence? So you question Trump and what he does and are actually shocked or fake shock to get him. What are all of those investigations and impeachments? Part of multi course dinner!

Oh really??

Then why is she so powerful and Trump so weak??

He told us he was going to lock her up -- then he bitched out like a cuck

You do know that the President doesn't actually arrest people yes?
As a former first lady, she is all but immune from any and all prosecution.
Candidate Trump (and most decent non swamp dwellers) I think, were not fully aware of how deep the swamp was before.
One wants to believe that their country is not as corrupt as the Democratics and the Intelligence agencies have made it, there is some hope out there.

"President Trump is rallying in Tulsa with thousands of energetic supporters, a stark contrast to the sleepy campaign being run by Joe Biden from his basement in Delaware," said Trump campaign Communications Director Tim Murtaugh in a statement. "Sadly, protesters interfered with supporters, even blocking access to the metal detectors, which prevented people from entering the rally. Radical protesters, coupled with a relentless onslaught from the media, attempted to frighten off the president’s supporters. We are proud of the thousands who stuck it out."

BJ -
See video at link

Yup, they support free-speech, those left-wingers do. No censorship.... nope...

You do know that the President doesn't actually arrest people yes?
As a former first lady, she is all but immune from any and all prosecution.
Candidate Trump (and most decent non swamp dwellers) I think, were not fully aware of how deep the swamp was before.
One wants to believe that their country is not as corrupt as the Democratics and the Intelligence agencies have made it, there is some hope out there.
But I was told "ex presidents" have the power to have lifelong republicans investigate and indict members of a current presidents campaign......are these ex presidents just more powerful than the current president??

I was also told that a woman who was never president also wields more power than the current president....why is the current president so weak??

No one has been able to answer that question yet without making their cult leader look like a cuck

Forum List

Back