🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Disturbed white males' are the most dangerous people in the country: Michael Moore s

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owI91EP2Abc]Newt Gingrich Slams CNN For Questions About Ex-Wife - YouTube[/ame]

Oh..........and wasn't the shooter half Asian or something?
So now, since a Hispanic killed his black attacker, Travon Martin, Hispanics are suddenly white? (I actually never considered them anything else, the Left did)
And, now that an Asian nut case killed 6 people and himself, Asians are white? I never saw them as different than me, maybe now I'm no longer white.
Okay, let's set the record straight, anyone who kills people are white. That changes the whole demographic of crime in America, white's do it all.

Michael Moore is an entertainer who profits from demonizing Capitalism. In a lot of respects, he is a genius that figured out how to Capitalize by presenting AntiCapitalist rhetoric and content to a market. Anyone who considers him to be genuine in fighting for the working man and redistribution is sadly confused. Moore outsources jobs to Canada to avoid Unions, invests heavily in Big Pharma, Big Oil, and Big Defense. Moore also relies on personal firearms via proxy to protect himself (something victims of school shootings could use themselves).

A) Define "Mass Shootings"
B) Define "Angry or disturbed white males"
C) Provide statistics that back up the position

Ha Ha. I guess identifying a race/gender as being overwhelmingly responsible for a certain sort of heinous crime isn't nearly as fun when it's your race/gender, is it?
The majority of murders isn't committed by white men.

Or rape, or robbery, or armed criminal action, or burglary. ....

But the majority of wars are started by white men. Wars where mass murder, torture, rape, robbery, embezzlement, and any other criminal action is entirely justified despite international laws written by the United States of America in the first place.

There is not point in responding to KNB's brainwashed babbling.

I will note that Rodgers is Eurasian; his father is British and his mother is Asian. I supposed we'll see the White Asian meme (ala Zimmerman) start now.

Here's a quote that nails the issue: The young men who do these mass killings are marginalized narcissists:

In the yearning to make some sense of a rampage that left seven people dead, including the suspect, and 13 people injured, the public and the media have once again begun searching for elements of Rodger's life that fit the narrative of a mass killer. Some and perhaps all surely played a role.

But to researchers who have studied the trend, these are secondary – though important – factors. The young men who are overwhelmingly responsible for these shooting sprees fit a very clear portrait: self-obsessed yet marginalized in some way. Their rampages are not fits of senseless rage, but cold, calculating attempts to level the score with society.

In the attempt to become an antihero – to lay bare how they think they have been wronged by others – these men need an audience, and shooting sprees are the ultimate way to get one.

"Mass shootings are a kind of theater," wrote Ari Schulman, editor of the journal The New Atlantis, in The Wall Street Journal last year. "Their purpose is essentially terrorism – minus, in most cases, a political agenda. The public spectacle, the mass slaughter of mostly random victims, is meant to be seen as an attack against society itself."

The senselessness "is just the point of mass shootings: It is the means by which the perpetrator seeks to make us feel his hatred," he added.

Indeed, to researchers, neither the mass killer nor his motives are a mystery, and many aspects of Rodger's life fit squarely into trends observed by researchers.

Rodger left a long trail across the Internet, both with YouTube videos and online message board postings, that appear to explain why he launched his "Day of Retribution." As short and mixed-race (Asian and Anglo), Rodger was perpetually insecure about his looks. Yet his videos repeatedly speak to a sense of entitlement with women – he deserved their love and was anguished at their lack of interest despite his jet-setting lifestyle as the son of a Hollywood director. (His father was an assistant director for the first "Hunger Games.")

This perceived slight became the fuel for his anger. In a YouTube video that has since been removed, he vowed: "I'm going to enter the hottest sorority house of [the University of California at Santa Barbara] and I will slaughter every single spoilt, stuck-up, blonde ... that I see inside there."

According to a Washington Post timeline, Rodger knocked on the door of the Alphi Phi sorority house for two minutes Friday night. When no one answered, he walked across the street to his car and opened fire, killing two women and injuring a third before driving away.

In a 2010 article, James Knoll, director of forensic psychiatry at the State University of New York's Upstate Medical University, wrote that mass killers are " 'collectors of injustice' who nurture their wounded narcissism."...

Why Santa Barbara shootings are not just about gun control (+video) - CSMonitor.com

Weird,

Whites murder less than our percentage of the population
We have one of the highest rates of graduation
We have a high rate of a strong family. The left hates this!

The left loves to see wastelands.

I think you've hit the nail on the head with that one

Actually I think Asians have us beat on all counts. But they do go off the rails from time to time, remember VA Tech?

But the majority of wars are started by white men. Wars where mass murder, torture, rape, robbery, embezzlement, and any other criminal action is entirely justified despite international laws written by the United States of America in the first place.

Just when you thought liberals could not possibly make a dumber post.....

Weird,

Whites murder less than our percentage of the population
We have one of the highest rates of graduation
We have a high rate of a strong family. The left hates this!

The left loves to see wastelands.

I think you've hit the nail on the head with that one

Actually I think Asians have us beat on all counts. But they do go off the rails from time to time, remember VA Tech?

But he was a WHITE Asian dontcha know?

Maybe it should say Liberal White Males are the most dangerous

White Males that have been raised to be self-absorbed narcissists who DESERVE everything they desire are...but the first two words could be eliminated and replaced with Government Employees.

Tell me how I'm wrong. Rich white men do not start wars where crimes are legal? Who went to prison for Bush's torture program? Was Rafid al-Janabi executed for lying America into war? Was Colon Powell imprisoned for life for knowingly giving false information to the United Nations? Was anyone punished for the Iraq war besides Bradley Manning and hundreds of thousands of civilians?

If you take the continent of North America and add europe, they wouldn't come close to the number of wars fought in Africa by Africans.

Last edited:
Wow. Russia tops the list. A country full of white people. Almost twice as much as the next highest body count. Good link. Thanks.

Wow. Russia tops the list. A country full of white people. Almost twice as much as the next highest body count. Good link. Thanks.

And the point flies right over your wee lil pinhead.

China is right near the top as well. A predisposition to violence is not a racial trait...on the scale of a country, it's ideological-values based. Cultures in which the individual is subservient to the state have extremely high body counts. But I suspect THE MATH is beyond your comprehension.

Forum List

Back