'Disturbed white males' are the most dangerous people in the country: Michael Moore s

Michael Moore is a hypocrite.

This liar pushes a Progressive agenda excoriating Capitalism all the while he's raking in the dough from his movies. He constantly tells America how much he hates it at the same time he's taking our money and using it to pay his armed security staff at his gated mansion, after getting $58 million for his movie, "Bowling For Columbine" which launched his career. He wants to take our guns away because he thinks America is unsafe to live in. Sounds pretty paranoid to me.

He is a fat, disgusting, pig with nothing more than a big mouth. They say he's worth $50 million, which isn't considered much. It seems that everyone has gotten wise to this loud-mouthed bastard. Nobody listens to him anymore except liberals.

Michael Moore, Hypocrite and Liar « Commentary Magazine
Is Michael Moore a hypocrite?
Why Michael Moore is a Big Fat Hypocrite » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

There are plenty of hypocrites in the world.

However you say only liberals listen to him. Well that's about half the population of the US, and hardly surprising the right don't listen to him. It's like expecting the liberals to listen to some right wing guy.

Oh..........and wasn't the shooter half Asian or something?
So now, since a Hispanic killed his black attacker, Travon Martin, Hispanics are suddenly white? (I actually never considered them anything else, the Left did)
And, now that an Asian nut case killed 6 people and himself, Asians are white? I never saw them as different than me, maybe now I'm no longer white.
Okay, let's set the record straight, anyone who kills people are white. That changes the whole demographic of crime in America, white's do it all.

Anthropologically speaking, there are only two species of Humans.....

African Blacks and -- Everybody else.

A theory I postulated in High School circa 1965 and was told to sit down and be quiet.

Even back then, I was smarter than the 'scientists'. It was as plain as the nose on your face but only I could see it.

I also postulated that modern day birds were descendants of Dinosaurs. I took one look at a T-Rex at the Cleveland Natural History Museum and told the Guide, "That's a Bird."

He laughed and asked us to follow him.

I'm really not that smart. I know you think that I think I am, but I don't..... And I'm not.

I just don't let other people's opinions control my own observations. I 'consider' them, I give other people's opinions and conclusions fair consideration but I don't stop there.

Most people do.

That's why we have dimocraps. They're incapable of thinking for themselves.

So you have the numbers that prove that false?
Serial and rampage killing is likely the only criminal endeavour outside of white collar crime where blacks are in proportion to population. Most other crimes they commit at double or triple the rate of other demographics. About half the murders committed by 13% of the population is mindboggling.

Not necessarily.

National Poverty Center | University of Michigan

22% of children under the age of 18 are in poverty.
38.2% of blacks
35% of hispanics
13.6% of Asians
12.4% of white non-hispanics

Or for all people

"Poverty rates for blacks and Hispanics greatly exceed the national average. In 2010, 27.4 percent of blacks and 26.6 percent of Hispanics were poor, compared to 9.9 percent of non-Hispanic whites and 12.1 percent of Asians."

Poverty Facts | Poverty Rate, Poverty Thresholds & Census Information

"According to 2012 US Census Data, the highest poverty rate by race is found among Blacks (27.2%), with Hispanics (of any race) having the second highest poverty rate (25.6%). Whites had a poverty rate of 9.7%, while Asians had a poverty rate at 11.7%."

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

31.4% of murders are committed by white, 37.9% by black, 29% are unknown.

13-16 year olds see 125 murders who are white and 188 who are black. Which is 38% white and 57% for black.

For 17-19 years olds it's 35% white and 62.5% black
For 20-24 year olds it's 36% white and 60.6% black
For 25-29 year olds it's 41% white and 55% black
For 30-34 year olds it's 49.6% white and 47.4% black
For 35-39 year olds it's 56.7% white and 38.6% black
For 40-44 year olds it's 60.3% white and 35.7% black
For 45-49 year olds it's 60.3% white and 35.7% black
For 50-54 year olds it's 63.4% white and 30.5% black
For 55-59 year olds it's 69% white and 28.1% black

You can see the pattern here.

Race - The Black Alone Population in the United States: 2012 - People and Households - U.S. Census Bureau

Table 1 (on excel) shows that up until 44 years of age aproximately, black people have a higher proportion of their population compared to white people. White people are more likely to be older.

So 20-24 years olds there 3.3 million and 12.3 million white people. So we're looking at nearly 4 white people aged 20-24 for every one black person. However clearly our murder offenders at this age are disproportionately black.

1,549 murders of 3.3 million people, so one murder for every 2130 black people.
918 murders of 12.3 million people, so one murder for every 13,398 white people.

Which is a massive difference.

But from 45-54 years old what do we have?
290 murders of 5.4 million people, so one murder for every 18620 white people
535 murder of 29.8 million people, so one murder for every 55700 white people

Still much higher for black people.

27.2% of black people in poverty, 9.9% for white people.

So the rate at which black people aged 45-54 murder is 2.99 higher than white people, per capita.

Based on poverty the rate is 2.7 black people in poverty for every white person.

The figures aren't that much different. It's what I expected to find.

The US poverty rate for black people is almost comparable to the murder rate for 45-54 year olds. Clearly there are a lot less murders.

If we look younger the stats are going to be a little bit out, because age brackets are not similar.
However we see nearly double the murders by black kids as by white kids. 452-800 yet there are 3.3 million kids aged 15-19 compared to 11 million white kids. So nearly three times higher. Which gives a rate of about 1 white murderer to 6 black murders at this age.

38.2% of black children are in poverty. Yes, 17-19 isn't necessarily child, but it's coming out of childhood and a point where childhood has a massive impact. This is compared to 12.4% of white kids. This is three times higher.
So why is the murder rate for this age group double poverty rates yet at the age of 45-54 it's about the same?

I think most people would point to gang violence, the type of area poor kids are living in.

If you look at chart 11 you see the types of family households that do exist.
28% of black people are married family households compared to 51.9% for white people. This is more than 2 times higher.

Inner-City Poverty in the United States

This is dated data, but it says 2% of all whites in poverty in 1980 were living in inner city ghettos, 21.1% of all blacks in poverty were living in ghettos.
This has a massive impact on the statistics. Kids growing up in inner city ghettos are far more likely to be involved in gangs, drugs and murder.

So it's hardly surprising that the crime figures are how they are.
Are black people more dangerous? Or are those who are born into inner city ghettos more dangerous and it just so happens many more black people are living in inner city ghettos with poor education, poor family life if any, poor skills for the future in the legitimate world and growing up seeing it's a white man's world?

Now the question is, if this is the case, what are people going to do about it?
I have no idea of what you're trying to prove. The black 13% of the population commit about half the murders in the country, period. Thrashing about for some convoluted excuse for the obscenely high rates of homicide is neither effect nor productive. No, coming from an impoverished inner city broken home, while no doubt difficult, is not a license to kill nor an excuse for doing so.

What Michael Moore really said was:

"Nearly all of our mass shootings are by angry or disturbed white males."

Is that not true?

A) why don't you find out like I did? Do some f..king research!
The FBI defines mass murder as
“Four or more murders occurring during the same incident, with no distinctive time period between the murders."
According to the 2010 FBI crime data, since 1980, single victim killings have dropped by more than 40 percent. While that's very good news, there's a new sobering trend: Mass murders are on the rise. This New York Times article researched the frequency of mass murders. It found during the 20th century there were about one to two mass murders per decade until 1980. Then for no apparent reason they spiked, with nine during the 1980s and 11 in the 1990s. Since the year 2000 there have been at least 26, including the massacre in Aurora, Colorado.
Mass Murders Are On The Rise | Psychology Today

Add the numbers up:
So 1900 to 1980 there are 7 decades 2 mass murders of 4 or more equals less the 100 people killed.
1980 to 2000 there have been 46 mass shootings of 4 or more or 184 people killed.
From 1900 to 2010.. total people killed via mass shootings..less then 300!

BIG F...king DEAL!!!
1950 - 6,961 murders times 10 years -- 69,610
1960 - 9,145 murders times 10 years -- 91,145
1970 - 16,054 ---- 160,054
1980 - 23,108 -- 230,108
1990 - 23,379 --- 233,379
2000 - 15,478 --- 154,780
2010 - 14,820 --- 148,200
Over 70 years 1,089,446 murders!
Homicide Rate (per 100,000), 1950Ð2012 | Infoplease.com Homicide Rate (per 100,000), 1950?2012 | Infoplease.com

So over 70 years 1,089,446 murders.
Over 100 years less then 300 mass killings!

PLEASE FOLKS... common sense.
Don't make a totally blown WAY OUT of proportion angst about mass killings when nearly 363,149% MORE murders then mass killings!
Get a grip folks!
This is so stupid that smart people can't figure out that the MSM takes these "if it bleeds it leads" to sell!
YOU then when you get agitated by another "mass killing" remember..363,149% BLOWN out of proportion!

Last edited:
So you have the numbers that prove that false?
Serial and rampage killing is likely the only criminal endeavour outside of white collar crime where blacks are in proportion to population. Most other crimes they commit at double or triple the rate of other demographics. About half the murders committed by 13% of the population is mindboggling.

Not necessarily.

National Poverty Center | University of Michigan

22% of children under the age of 18 are in poverty.
38.2% of blacks
35% of hispanics
13.6% of Asians
12.4% of white non-hispanics

Or for all people

"Poverty rates for blacks and Hispanics greatly exceed the national average. In 2010, 27.4 percent of blacks and 26.6 percent of Hispanics were poor, compared to 9.9 percent of non-Hispanic whites and 12.1 percent of Asians."

Poverty Facts | Poverty Rate, Poverty Thresholds & Census Information

"According to 2012 US Census Data, the highest poverty rate by race is found among Blacks (27.2%), with Hispanics (of any race) having the second highest poverty rate (25.6%). Whites had a poverty rate of 9.7%, while Asians had a poverty rate at 11.7%."

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

31.4% of murders are committed by white, 37.9% by black, 29% are unknown.

13-16 year olds see 125 murders who are white and 188 who are black. Which is 38% white and 57% for black.

For 17-19 years olds it's 35% white and 62.5% black
For 20-24 year olds it's 36% white and 60.6% black
For 25-29 year olds it's 41% white and 55% black
For 30-34 year olds it's 49.6% white and 47.4% black
For 35-39 year olds it's 56.7% white and 38.6% black
For 40-44 year olds it's 60.3% white and 35.7% black
For 45-49 year olds it's 60.3% white and 35.7% black
For 50-54 year olds it's 63.4% white and 30.5% black
For 55-59 year olds it's 69% white and 28.1% black

You can see the pattern here.

Race - The Black Alone Population in the United States: 2012 - People and Households - U.S. Census Bureau

Table 1 (on excel) shows that up until 44 years of age aproximately, black people have a higher proportion of their population compared to white people. White people are more likely to be older.

So 20-24 years olds there 3.3 million and 12.3 million white people. So we're looking at nearly 4 white people aged 20-24 for every one black person. However clearly our murder offenders at this age are disproportionately black.

1,549 murders of 3.3 million people, so one murder for every 2130 black people.
918 murders of 12.3 million people, so one murder for every 13,398 white people.

Which is a massive difference.

But from 45-54 years old what do we have?
290 murders of 5.4 million people, so one murder for every 18620 white people
535 murder of 29.8 million people, so one murder for every 55700 white people

Still much higher for black people.

27.2% of black people in poverty, 9.9% for white people.

So the rate at which black people aged 45-54 murder is 2.99 higher than white people, per capita.

Based on poverty the rate is 2.7 black people in poverty for every white person.

The figures aren't that much different. It's what I expected to find.

The US poverty rate for black people is almost comparable to the murder rate for 45-54 year olds. Clearly there are a lot less murders.

If we look younger the stats are going to be a little bit out, because age brackets are not similar.
However we see nearly double the murders by black kids as by white kids. 452-800 yet there are 3.3 million kids aged 15-19 compared to 11 million white kids. So nearly three times higher. Which gives a rate of about 1 white murderer to 6 black murders at this age.

38.2% of black children are in poverty. Yes, 17-19 isn't necessarily child, but it's coming out of childhood and a point where childhood has a massive impact. This is compared to 12.4% of white kids. This is three times higher.
So why is the murder rate for this age group double poverty rates yet at the age of 45-54 it's about the same?

I think most people would point to gang violence, the type of area poor kids are living in.

If you look at chart 11 you see the types of family households that do exist.
28% of black people are married family households compared to 51.9% for white people. This is more than 2 times higher.

Inner-City Poverty in the United States

This is dated data, but it says 2% of all whites in poverty in 1980 were living in inner city ghettos, 21.1% of all blacks in poverty were living in ghettos.
This has a massive impact on the statistics. Kids growing up in inner city ghettos are far more likely to be involved in gangs, drugs and murder.

So it's hardly surprising that the crime figures are how they are.
Are black people more dangerous? Or are those who are born into inner city ghettos more dangerous and it just so happens many more black people are living in inner city ghettos with poor education, poor family life if any, poor skills for the future in the legitimate world and growing up seeing it's a white man's world?

Now the question is, if this is the case, what are people going to do about it?

Nothing.

Democrats like things to stay the same in the black community, but instead of bringing blacks out of poverty, they want to put more whites into the same condition.

I have no idea of what you're trying to prove. The black 13% of the population commit about half the murders in the country, period. Thrashing about for some convoluted excuse for the obscenely high rates of homicide is neither effect nor productive. No, coming from an impoverished inner city broken home, while no doubt difficult, is not a license to kill nor an excuse for doing so.

Just to show why the US is in such a mess when the attitude is "I have one fact and this proves everything and we can ignore everything else".

Well done. You don't see any reason to solve any problems, you just use a fact to ignore. Great.

Also, I didn't say there was a license to kill. I'm not justifying killing you know, I would have thought to anyone who can read this would be perfectly clear.

But you want it all so simple, forget the difficult stuff huh? If it involves grade 2 math then forget about it.

Things happen for a reason, wouldn't you say?
A person doesn't just kill people. I would say there has never, ever been a killing that didn't happen for a reason.
What are these reasons and what do these reasons say? How do they help people to solve problems?

Or maybe you just don't want the problem solved. I mean, if these poor people were as educated as you and your family, they might actually be better at your job than you and you might have to do a lower paid job or work harder or something, right?

Truth be told... The most dangerous people are democrats....Slavery , the KKK, Jim crow laws, Segregation, Lynching, The civil war, support of cop killers, The only use of a nuclear device on a populated city TWICE, OH I almost forgot....47+ million innocent babies killed by abortion.

Last edited:
Truth be told... The most dangerous people are democrats....Slavery , the KKK, Jim crow laws, Segregation, Lynching, The civil war, support of cop killers, The only use of a nuclear device on a populated city TWICE, OH I almost forgot....47+ innocent babies killed by abortion.

I think you meant 47 million.

If those babies were alive today - knowing that the majority of aborted babies are aborted by women who tend to be Democrats, who would raise them to be Democrats - they would ensure that America would never see a Republican president again.

Truth be told... The most dangerous people are democrats....Slavery , the KKK, Jim crow laws, Segregation, Lynching, The civil war, support of cop killers, The only use of a nuclear device on a populated city TWICE, OH I almost forgot....47+ innocent babies killed by abortion.

I think you meant 47 million.

If those babies were alive today - knowing that the majority of aborted babies are aborted by women who tend to be Democrats, who would raise them to be Democrats - they would ensure that America would never see a Republican president again.

Your saying all those babies would be retarded?

Thanks for pointing out the million....

This pretty much sums it up: Elliott is a Effeminate Manlet.

...Elliot Rodger was not a failed pickup artist; he was failed human being. A sexless beta male who, stirred and shaken by a lethal cocktail of life circumstances, racial grievance, mental illness, and morbid narcissism that stunted his development into adulthood and compelled him to prefer morose martyrdom to active efforts at self-improvement, found it easier to blame the degree of his brow ridge tilt for his failure with women.

...Elliot Rodger had a girl problem, and that girl problem wasn’t his supposed shortness, or his half-asian ancestry, or his richie rich expectations of immediate rewards and deference from lessers, or his utter blindness to what women really desire in men (hint, it isn’t BMWs). His girl problem was charmlessness. Artlessness. Social retardation. The very tingle-killing flaws that game will remedy.(More indirectly, his girl problem was also the result of the relative paucity of slender attractive girls in the US now. Rodger never wanted to date fat chicks, and no man with a functioning penis can blame him for that.)More thoughts, etc.:

No sense ignoring the race angle. Mixed race people are more likely to have psychological disorders. And Asian men are especially susceptible to dating market lockouts. Throw in the cauldron a stew of vibrant proximate diversity and it’s a surprise suppressed racial/sexual rage doesn’t boil over moreoften.

Rodger was not a bad-looking guy. But he was so ignorant of female sexual nature that he projected onto women what he himself found desirable and obsessed over his looks as his awful personality escaped his attention.

The title of this post is a broad indictment of this infantile Millennial generation, which daily provides evidence that their ranks are filled with effeminate males who, like women, expect the world to cater their needs, no questions asked, no demands made. Elliot Rodger couldn’t stand how unfaaaair girls were to date uglier men than himself, how unfair life was that his car and clothes weren’t a magnet for hot white sorority chicks, how unfair the cosmic laws were to require of him a little bit of effort if he wanted to put an end to his virginity.

Egotistic, attention starved, solipsistic, passive aggressive, perpetually aggrieved, and unwilling to change when posing as a martyr feels so damn good… there’s your new American manlet, same as your new American woman....

The Psychosis Of The Effeminate Male | Chateau Heartiste

Last edited:

This liar pushes a Progressive agenda excoriating Capitalism all the while he's raking in the dough from his movies. He constantly tells America how much he hates it at the same time he's taking our money and using it to pay his armed security staff at his gated mansion, after getting $58 million for his movie, "Bowling For Columbine" which launched his career. He wants to take our guns away because he thinks America is unsafe to live in. Sounds pretty paranoid to me.

He is a fat, disgusting, pig with nothing more than a big mouth. They say he's worth $50 million, which isn't considered much. It seems that everyone has gotten wise to this loud-mouthed bastard. Nobody listens to him anymore except liberals.

Why Michael Moore is a Big Fat Hypocrite » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

However you say only liberals listen to him. Well that's about half the population of the US, and hardly surprising the right don't listen to him. It's like expecting the liberals to listen to some right wing guy.

Most of America is moderate. Only a small % of us follow MSNBC, which is the nutjobs that actually listen to twerps like Moore.

Most of America is moderate. Only a small % of us follow MSNBC, which is the nutjobs that actually listen to twerps like Moore.

I don't know though. I estimate that there is more than 47% of the country that are left wingers.

They are the same types that think the Tea Party is equal to the KKK. They get that type of information from all of the other sources that think like BSNBC. From education systems, entertainment industry, on and on and on.

We need to keep up the good fight, but right now it feels like pissing in the wind.

I don't know though. I estimate that there is more than 47% of the country that are left wingers.

They are the same types that think the Tea Party is equal to the KKK. They get that type of information from all of the other sources that think like BSNBC. From education systems, entertainment industry, on and on and on.

We need to keep up the good fight, but right now it feels like pissing in the wind.

If you ask most people if they agree with Obama polices most overwhelmingly don't. They may like him personally, but doesn't mean they agree with him.

Is it a mass shooting when William Whitebread kills three people because he's off his meds? Fine. Is it also a mass shooting when Tyrone shoots Pookie because he sold him some bad rock and hits four other people in the process?

The reason I ask is for every William Whitebread that gets pounded into us by the media there are dozens of Tyrones that aren't reported on a nation wide level.

If we're going to pretend that whites are behind mass shootings, then define what a mass shooting is and show me the statistics.

The difference is William went out with the purpose of killing a bunch of people for no reason (or mental)

And Tyrones purpose was to kill one person for wasting or stealing or having been duped.

A planned mass murder cant be the same as an accidental one unless we are saying premeditation doesnt mean anything but then we'll have to get really retarded

If you ask most people if they agree with Obama polices most overwhelmingly don't. They may like him personally, but doesn't mean they agree with him.

Most people probably don't know most of his policies but Obamacare.

And most people probably don't have the ability to understand what is going or, or the desire to spend any time figuring it out! That's modern affluence for you.

Is it a mass shooting when William Whitebread kills three people because he's off his meds? Fine. Is it also a mass shooting when Tyrone shoots Pookie because he sold him some bad rock and hits four other people in the process?

The reason I ask is for every William Whitebread that gets pounded into us by the media there are dozens of Tyrones that aren't reported on a nation wide level.

If we're going to pretend that whites are behind mass shootings, then define what a mass shooting is and show me the statistics.

The difference is William went out with the purpose of killing a bunch of people for no reason (or mental)

And Tyrones purpose was to kill one person for wasting or stealing or having been duped.

A planned mass murder cant be the same as an accidental one unless we are saying premeditation doesnt mean anything but then we'll have to get really retarded

Actually it is. People are dead. What you want is for one death to matter more than another because of the cause. But these people are still dead. The knife victims don't matter as much as those killed by his guns. That is total horsecrap.

Last edited:

Actually it is. People are dead. What you want is for one death to matter more than another because of the cause. But these people are still deaf. The knife victims don't matter as much as those killed by his guns. That is total horsecrap.

Premeditated murder is always seen as more evil as accidentaly in the justice system but you're saying premeditation doesnt matter?

Naw, you're not saying that...that so dam stupid no one would admit that.

First Degree Murder: Definition

In most states, first-degree murder is defined as an unlawful killing that is both willful and premeditated, meaning that it was committed after planning or "lying in wait" for the victim.

- See more at: First Degree Murder Overview - FindLaw

You want all murders to be the same just because your feelings and/or this topic but you dont really believe that. :lol:

Actually it is. People are dead. What you want is for one death to matter more than another because of the cause. But these people are still deaf. The knife victims don't matter as much as those killed by his guns. That is total horsecrap.

Premeditated murder is always seen as more evil as accidentaly in the justice system but you're saying premeditation doesnt matter?

Naw, you're not saying that...that so dam stupid no one would admit that.

First Degree Murder: Definition

In most states, first-degree murder is defined as an unlawful killing that is both willful and premeditated, meaning that it was committed after planning or "lying in wait" for the victim.

- See more at: First Degree Murder Overview - FindLaw

You want all murders to be the same just because your feelings and/or this topic but you dont really believe that. :lol:

Murder is murder. It's always bad. This fucker hacked his roommates to death, but you're only concerned about the people he shot.

Forum List

Back