🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Disturbed white males' are the most dangerous people in the country: Michael Moore s

Michael Moore speaks out after latest U.S. mass shooting in California | Mail Online

The filmmaker behind Bowling for Columbine has responded to calls for comment following the latest U.S. mass shooting.

Michael Moore wrote a Facebook post describing America's national symbol as the gun, not the bald eagle.

'With due respect to those who are asking me to comment on last night’s tragic mass shooting ... I no longer have anything to say about what is now part of normal American life,' Moore wrote.

'Everything I have to say about this, I said it 12 years ago,' he said, referencing his 2002 documentary in which he explored the possible causes of the horrific Columbine High School massacre in 1999 carried out by teens Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

Read more: Michael Moore speaks out after latest U.S. mass shooting in California | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2638993-1E35575400000578-727_306x423.jpg

---------------------------------------

Aaaaand the liberals are quick to blame white people for this.

I could have agreed with him if he'd just said, "'Disturbed white Liberals' are the most dangerous people in the country

Michael Moore speaks out after latest U.S. mass shooting in California | Mail Online

The filmmaker behind Bowling for Columbine has responded to calls for comment following the latest U.S. mass shooting.

Michael Moore wrote a Facebook post describing America's national symbol as the gun, not the bald eagle.

'With due respect to those who are asking me to comment on last night’s tragic mass shooting ... I no longer have anything to say about what is now part of normal American life,' Moore wrote.

'Everything I have to say about this, I said it 12 years ago,' he said, referencing his 2002 documentary in which he explored the possible causes of the horrific Columbine High School massacre in 1999 carried out by teens Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

Read more: Michael Moore speaks out after latest U.S. mass shooting in California | Mail Online

I could have agreed with him if he'd just said, "'Disturbed white Liberals' are the most dangerous people in the country

Disturbed liberals is redundancy.

Actually it is. People are dead. What you want is for one death to matter more than another because of the cause. But these people are still deaf. The knife victims don't matter as much as those killed by his guns. That is total horsecrap.

Premeditated murder is always seen as more evil as accidentaly in the justice system but you're saying premeditation doesnt matter?

Naw, you're not saying that...that so dam stupid no one would admit that.

First Degree Murder: Definition

In most states, first-degree murder is defined as an unlawful killing that is both willful and premeditated, meaning that it was committed after planning or "lying in wait" for the victim.

- See more at: First Degree Murder Overview - FindLaw

You want all murders to be the same just because your feelings and/or this topic but you dont really believe that. :lol:

Murder is murder. It's always bad. This fucker hacked his roommates to death, but you're only concerned about the people he shot.

I'll ask again and if you dodge I know you dont believe your own bs.

Are you saying premeditated murder should be punished the same way as an accidental murder?

Disturbed liberals is redundancy.

I dunno...when people are young, it's ok to be liberal, but if they remain liberal after living a an adult for a few years, THAT'S when your statement becomes accurate.

Last edited:
People on here appear to be saying how dangerous someone is based on the amount of killing they've done.

How much killing did Bush W. get done? I mean, Afghanistan and Iraq, there must be something like half a million deaths or more that are a direct result of his invasion and then complete balls up of the post war period.

That's more killings than all the black people in America have done in a long long time.

But do we get anywhere? Well no, but then this topic isn't going anywhere because a lot of people want to ignore the fact that if you sort out the problems that exist, you can reduce other problems.

Sort out education, sort out problems with single parent families, sort out problems with gangs in inner city ghettos, sort out opportunities, and you might get somewhere. Bury your head under the sand you get nowhere.

Premeditated murder is always seen as more evil as accidentaly in the justice system but you're saying premeditation doesnt matter?

Naw, you're not saying that...that so dam stupid no one would admit that.

You want all murders to be the same just because your feelings and/or this topic but you dont really believe that. :lol:

Murder is murder. It's always bad. This fucker hacked his roommates to death, but you're only concerned about the people he shot.

Are you saying premeditated murder should be punished the same way as an accidental murder?

No, and I never said that. I'm not dodging anything.

What I'm saying is you libs feel death by gunshot matters more than death from a knife, or being runover. That's what I meant by the cause of death.

What I'm saying is you libs feel death by gunshot matters more than death from a knife, or being runover. That's what I meant by the cause of death.

Its not that it matters more, its that it allows them to further their agenda if they make it appear more of the people will killed via gunshot than by the other methods.

Never let a tragedy go to waste.

At least you finally admitted you're full of shit.

Just because it results in death all homicides are not the same. Stop making straw men

Just because it results in death all homicides are not the same. Stop making straw men

Fact is you're full of shit if you think I was talking about the same thing you are.

You are such a little baby.

All childishness aside, you and the left focused only on the race of the murderer and only one method of carrying out half of the murders. The knife used was practically a non-issue as well as the attempt at vehicular homicide.

Last edited:
Michael Moore is a blob. All that bacon double cheeseburger grease has gone to his bulbous head.

I don't even know why anything he says still make headlines

are they that desperate?

What Michael Moore really said was:

"Nearly all of our mass shootings are by angry or disturbed white males."

Is that not true?

A) Define "Mass Shootings"
B) Define "Angry or disturbed white males"
C) Provide statistics that back up the position

Ha Ha. I guess identifying a race/gender as being overwhelmingly responsible for a certain sort of heinous crime isn't nearly as fun when it's your race/gender, is it?

"A certain sort of heinous crime". Notice the wording.

When you have to carefully frame your argument to exclude all other relevant data, that is called confirmation bias.

Last edited:
Michael Moore, like so many hack partisans on the Left and Right, is guilty of the lie of omission above all the other fallacies people like him commit.

Fact is you're full of shit if you think I was talking about the same thing you are.

All childishness asside, you and the left focused only on the race of the murderer and only one method of carrying out half of the murders. The knife used was practically a non-issue as well as the attempt at vehicular homicide.

I must not be "left" as I noted soon after the deaths, this killer used different weapons. Many, if not most, though I believe it is MOST, serial killers do NOT use firearms.

Sorry when you quoted me I thought you were talking to me about what I said. My bad :eusa_shifty:

All childishness asside, you and the left focused only on the race of the murderer and only one method of carrying out half of the murders. The knife used was practically a non-issue as well as the attempt at vehicular homicide.

Dewd, I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from attacking that strawman any further

I must not be "left" as I noted soon after the deaths, this killer used different weapons. Many, if not most, though I believe it is MOST, serial killers do NOT use firearms.

This guy is a spree killer, not a serial killer. Different pathologies.

Is it a mass shooting when William Whitebread kills three people because he's off his meds? Fine. Is it also a mass shooting when Tyrone shoots Pookie because he sold him some bad rock and hits four other people in the process?

The reason I ask is for every William Whitebread that gets pounded into us by the media there are dozens of Tyrones that aren't reported on a nation wide level.

If we're going to pretend that whites are behind mass shootings, then define what a mass shooting is and show me the statistics.

Actually, the difference is perhaps the killing of William Whitebread elicits more sympathy than the poor black guy with crack.

Exactly right. And when you look at spree killers, they are not all white.

The Virginia Tech shooter was a South Korean.

The Fort Hood shooter was a Palestinian.

The Washington Navy Yard shooter was black.

Last edited:

Exactly right. And when you look at spree killers, they are not all white. The Virginia Tech shooter was a South Korean.

The Fort Hood shooter was a Palestinian.

The Washington Navy Yard shooter was black.

Just as an aside, what about the beltway shooter? I would consider him a serial killer, because the attacks were spaced, but you do have the use of firearms, which is more a spree killer thing.

Forum List

Back