🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Disturbed white males' are the most dangerous people in the country: Michael Moore s

Michael Moore speaks out after latest U.S. mass shooting in California | Mail Online

The filmmaker behind Bowling for Columbine has responded to calls for comment following the latest U.S. mass shooting.

Michael Moore wrote a Facebook post describing America's national symbol as the gun, not the bald eagle.

'With due respect to those who are asking me to comment on last night’s tragic mass shooting ... I no longer have anything to say about what is now part of normal American life,' Moore wrote.

'Everything I have to say about this, I said it 12 years ago,' he said, referencing his 2002 documentary in which he explored the possible causes of the horrific Columbine High School massacre in 1999 carried out by teens Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

Read more: Michael Moore speaks out after latest U.S. mass shooting in California | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2638993-1E35575400000578-727_306x423.jpg

---------------------------------------

Aaaaand the liberals are quick to blame white people for this.

Fat bastard IS a disturbed white whale.

This guy is a spree killer, not a serial killer. Different pathologies.

Exactly right. And when you look at spree killers, they are not all white. The Virginia Tech shooter was a South Korean.

The Fort Hood shooter was a Palestinian.

The Washington Navy Yard shooter was black.

Just as an aside, what about the beltway shooter? I would consider him a serial killer, because the attacks were spaced, but you do have the use of firearms, which is more a spree killer thing.

They were spree killers. They did not take time off from their spree. Once they started, they kept going until they were stopped. It was a three week long spree.

Last edited:
Is it a mass shooting when William Whitebread kills three people because he's off his meds? Fine. Is it also a mass shooting when Tyrone shoots Pookie because he sold him some bad rock and hits four other people in the process?

The reason I ask is for every William Whitebread that gets pounded into us by the media there are dozens of Tyrones that aren't reported on a nation wide level.

If we're going to pretend that whites are behind mass shootings, then define what a mass shooting is and show me the statistics.

Actually, the difference is perhaps the killing of William Whitebread elicits more sympathy than the poor black guy with crack.

The poor black guy on crack most likely supports his habit by committing other crimes. He deserves no sympathy.

What Michael Moore really said was:

"Nearly all of our mass shootings are by angry or disturbed white males."

Is that not true?

I don't know if that's true, but I 'm pretty sure there have been no mass shootings committed by calm, collected, well adjusted individuals.

But, then again, you day say "nearly all..." so who is committing the other mass shootings?

:dunno:

What Michael Moore really said was:

"Nearly all of our mass shootings are by angry or disturbed white males."

Is that not true?

Yep, all twelve of them.

Of the 100,000 shootings and murders that were not mass shootings, the large majority are committed by people who are NOT white.

Is it a mass shooting when William Whitebread kills three people because he's off his meds? Fine. Is it also a mass shooting when Tyrone shoots Pookie because he sold him some bad rock and hits four other people in the process?

The reason I ask is for every William Whitebread that gets pounded into us by the media there are dozens of Tyrones that aren't reported on a nation wide level.

If we're going to pretend that whites are behind mass shootings, then define what a mass shooting is and show me the statistics.

Actually, the difference is perhaps the killing of William Whitebread elicits more sympathy than the poor black guy with crack.

The poor black guy on crack most likely supports his habit by committing other crimes. He deserves no sympathy.

Bundy was neither poor nor black, yet committed many, many crimes.

Michael Moore in Bowling for Columbine claimed that the television series COPS was racist and scaring white people into buying guns. Idiot.

What does Ted Bundy have to do with anything? I think your messed up in the head over your black boyfriend or something, because you rant against white guys and make excuses for black criminals.

let's not forget the DC sniper who was black

white people better start standing up for yourselves over these types hostile allegations that the media with types of people like Moore is spreading around to stir up HATE against you

At least you finally admitted you're full of shit.

Just because it results in death all homicides are not the same. Stop making straw men

Fact is you're full of shit if you think I was talking about the same thing you are.

You are such a little baby.

All childishness asside, you and the left focused only on the race of the murderer and only one method of carrying out half of the murders. The knife used was practically a non-issue as well as the attempt at vehicular homicide.

I must not be "left" as I noted soon after the deaths, this killer used different weapons. Many, if not most, though I believe it is MOST, serial killers do NOT use firearms.

If you can point out when I called him a serial killer feel free to do so......

What does Ted Bundy have to do with anything? I think your messed up in the head over your black boyfriend or something, because you rant against white guys and make excuses for black criminals.

Hardly. You brought up the "poor black guy" on crack, not I. I'll substitute Wayne Williams for Bundy this time.

Fact is you're full of shit if you think I was talking about the same thing you are.

All childishness asside, you and the left focused only on the race of the murderer and only one method of carrying out half of the murders. The knife used was practically a non-issue as well as the attempt at vehicular homicide.

I must not be "left" as I noted soon after the deaths, this killer used different weapons. Many, if not most, though I believe it is MOST, serial killers do NOT use firearms.

Ignoring your usual extraneous insults, point taken; he was a spree killer. Still, he stabbed as many other people as he shot. This is not an example of "gun crime". It remains multiple murders by a disturbed individual(.)

Last edited:

Ignoring your usual extraneous insults, point taken; he was a spree killer. Still, he stabbed as many other people as he shot. This is not an example of "gun crime". It remains multiple murders by a disturbed individual(.)

What insults are those?

Are you holding some old grudge from long ago?

Isn't it time to move on?

I did not realize those kind words were meant for someone else. I use Bundy as an example for heinous murder because as a child, my father worked at FSP after retirement from the Navy. I can remember the morning Bundy died, hearing "Ted Bundy met his fate in Florida's electric chair...." on the radio.

90% of murderers are men.

Only women should be allowed to own guns.

Most killings are criminal on criminal, thus a disproportionate number of males. There are enough of the Wournos kind, and the Texas school girl, whose name I do not recall, to make such a plan useless.

Most killings are criminal on criminal, thus a disproportionate number of males. There are enough of the Wournos kind, and the Texas school girl, whose name I do not recall, to make such a plan useless.

Most killings are by people who know each other and a lot are family killings.

Most killings are by people who know each other and a lot are family killings.

Yes, criminal on criminal, plus family & neighbor killings. Usually male, but not always.

Forum List

Back