disturbing graves in tulsa. they need to leave this history were it lays

I don't give a fuck and neither should the rest of America.
They do care though Booty. Feel free to continue to cry about it. 😄
Tell me how that puts food on my table. Tell me how that helps me better the lives of my children.
Historical knowledge benefits the lives of my children are you struggling to even feed yours? If that's the case why the fuck are you wasting your time crying about what other people are doing with their lives. That's probably why you can't feed your own children you fucking deadbeat.
Are you gonna come back in here and start arguing for more communist shit? Everybody knows that's what your bitch ass wants. We proved it in the other thread.
History is Communist shit now? 😄
Let me break the message down to you simply for your dumb ass mind:

Poor Black people have been mistreated, therefore we need communism.
I don't even know what the connection between this story and communism is. I'm sure I'd be Q code and an inoculation of Bull Testosterone to read the signs. 😄
That's pretty much what it amounts to.
Sure thing.
Just say what the fuck you mean, goat curry. You want to steal money from some people with the government guns and give it to worthless Black people BECAUSE they are Black.
And then use that money to develope a virus in a HBCU Chem Lab that lowers the sperm count of white men so than can be more easily replaced, demographically speaking. Who spilled our super secret commie plan?

:terror:
I would have some respect for you if you were just be fucking honest about your intentions.
Booty, I keep telling you how we're actually demographically replacing you, how much more honest can I be? 😄

They should be allowed to rest where they lay but their identities should be determined and their graves properly marked.

Perhaps we should make the grave markers from a few Confederate Civil war generals monuments.

They should be allowed to rest where they lay but their identities should be determined and their graves properly marked.

Perhaps we should make the grave markers from a few Confederate Civil war generals monuments.
You bring up a valid point. Some people claiming that we are ignoring history are trying to erase the parts they don't like.

How....hypocritical.....

They do care though Booty. Feel free to continue to cry about it. 😄

Historical knowledge benefits the lives of my children are you struggling to even feed yours? If that's the case why the fuck are you wasting your time crying about what other people are doing with their lives. That's probably why you can't feed your own children you fucking deadbeat.

History is Communist shit now? 😄

I don't even know what the connection between this story and communism is. I'm sure I'd be Q code and an inoculation of Bull Testosterone to read the signs. 😄

Sure thing.

And then use that money to develope a virus in a HBCU Chem Lab that lowers the sperm count of white men so than can be more easily replaced, demographically speaking. Who spilled our super secret commie plan?

:terror:

Booty, I keep telling you how we're actually demographically replacing you, how much more honest can I be? 😄

They want to show white kids that killing them is justified.
There is no way to ever justify what happened in Tulsa.

There is no way to ever justify what happened in Tulsa.
It started out as a black riot, much like we have today. Only in those days the people were having none of it.

I find this account of the events to be highly unlikely. A bunch of blacks minding their own business were attacked out of nowhere? Pfff... :laugh:
You really don't doubt it, you're just too pussy to celebrate it. You're entire generation of racists is too pussy. That's how you've found yourself on the cusp of being a minority in America and desperately hoping your party browns quickly enough to prevent political minority status as well. 😄

It started out as a black riot, much like we have today. Only in those days the people were having none of it.

You really might wanna read your link.

You really might wanna read your link.
I know. It is part of massaging historical facts. But basically it started out as a black riot.

The Watts riot started off with the police shooting one black. The King riot started with a not guilty verdict over a police beating. There's history here. In both Watts and King whites went home and left the streets to black carnage. If whites had fought back, it would have been Tulsa.

Except, thats completely NOT what happened.
Why did the white mob attack? Nothing better to do?

Forum List

Back