Dive: Just 37 percent approve of Obama

Our government is not very popular right now.......and rightfully so

President Obama is feeling the wrath of a public tired of the petty bickering. He also gets an automatic fail out of any conservative regardless of what he does

But compared to Congress with an approval of 15% he has around three times the approval rate

I guess it is all relative

The indisputable fact that Obama supporters are comparing his approval/disapproval ratings to Bush II instead of Clinton are Reagan are an indisputable admission of failure.

The fat lady is singing.

Does the bear deliver his daily constitutional in the woods?

-Geaux
--------------------------------------
Dive Just 37 percent approve of Obama in week marked by Paris MIA WashingtonExaminer.com

President Obama’s public approval rating has dropped to just 37 percent, with 55 percent disapproving of his job performance, according to the first Reuters/Ipsos political tracking poll of the year.

The poll clashes with Gallup, which last had Obama at a 46 percent approval rate. During the period, the president was hit for not sending an important member of his team to the protests in Paris over recent al Qaeda terrorist killings.

RELATED: Americans unsure if Obama or Republicans should guide country

Worse, with the GOP in charge of Congress, more say that the Republicans “have better plans on the economy, taxes and foreign policy than do Democrats,” said the newly released poll.
It wouldn't be that high without EBT cards and porous borders.

President Obama is feeling the wrath of a public tired of the petty bickering. He also gets an automatic fail out of any conservative regardless of what he does

But compared to Congress with an approval of 15% he has around three times the approval rate

Indeed.

-Geaux

-------------
A majority of Americans say Obama’s presidency is a ‘failure’

A majority of Americans and even many Democrats consider President Obama's tenure to be a "failure," according to a new poll from the Washington Post and ABC News.

The poll shows Americans say 52-42 that Obama has been more of a failure than a success. Among registered voters, the gap is even bigger -- at 55-39 -- with four in 10 (41 percent) saying they "strongly" believe Obama has been a failure.

A majority of Americans say Obama 8217 s presidency is a 8216 failure 8217 - The Washington Post

Indeed.

-Geaux

-------------

A majority of Americans and even many Democrats consider President Obama's tenure to be a "failure," according to a new poll from the Washington Post and ABC News.

The poll shows Americans say 52-42 that Obama has been more of a failure than a success. Among registered voters, the gap is even bigger -- at 55-39 -- with four in 10 (41 percent) saying they "strongly" believe Obama has been a failure.

A majority of Americans say Obama 8217 s presidency is a 8216 failure 8217 - The Washington Post
Not surprising considered Republicans have been programmed to chant FAIL in response to anything Obama related

Indeed.

-Geaux

-------------

Not surprising considered Republicans have been programmed to chant FAIL in response to anything Obama related

Not true- They approved his Obamacare debacle

-Geaux

This, "The indisputable fact that Obama supporters are comparing his approval/disapproval ratings to Bush II instead of Clinton are Reagan are an indisputable admission of failure" admits the failure of the OP.

If we measure Bush by Clinton, he comes out almost as worse as measuring Obama against Bush.

This, "The indisputable fact that Obama supporters are comparing his approval/disapproval ratings to Bush II instead of Clinton are Reagan are an indisputable admission of failure" admits the failure of the OP.

If we measure Bush by Clinton, he comes out almost as worse as measuring Obama against Bush.
I have no idea what your point is, besides terrible grammar.

Obamas approval rating has been about the same throughout his presidency. Not much different than when he was reelected in 2012

I agree that the quoted material is poor, but it is what it is. Not too worry, we will work with you.

I agree that the quoted material is poor, but it is what it is. Not too worry, we will work with you.
It's "as worse as" that, eh? Wtf is wrong with you Jakey? Are you just stupid? Is that it, or do you have further problems less obvious.

Meathead, you are not the 11th grade English teacher. :lol:

You simply are a meathead who can't stand being outed on your stupidity. And, son, that is so easy to do.

You act like a low-rent Dante.

Meathead, you are not the 11th grade English teacher. :lol:

You simply are a meathead who can't stand being outed on your stupidity. And, son, that is so easy to do.

You act like a low-rent Dante.
Most 11th graders don't write "as worse as", and besides, comparing Obama to Bush II instead of Clinton or Reagan is like comparing your grammar to an inner-city 11th grader. Either is a tacit admission of abject failure. We're not even going to get into you mental pathologies.

The indisputable fact that Obama supporters are comparing his approval/disapproval ratings to Bush II instead of Clinton are Reagan are an indisputable admission of failure.

The fat lady is singing.

How honest of you to admit that Bush jr was an abject failure.

The fat lady is singing.

That was, and is the point. You cannot compare Obama to anyone but Bush II and Carter since Nixon and argue success. Obama's a failure exactly because of that.

Last edited:

The fat lady is singing.

That was, and is the point. You cannot compare Obama to anyone but Bush II and Carter since Nixon and argue success. Obama's a failure exactly because of that.
Personally, I compare Obama to Reagan

He will be a higher rated President

Does the bear deliver his daily constitutional in the woods?

-Geaux
--------------------------------------
Dive Just 37 percent approve of Obama in week marked by Paris MIA WashingtonExaminer.com

President Obama’s public approval rating has dropped to just 37 percent, with 55 percent disapproving of his job performance, according to the first Reuters/Ipsos political tracking poll of the year.

The poll clashes with Gallup, which last had Obama at a 46 percent approval rate. During the period, the president was hit for not sending an important member of his team to the protests in Paris over recent al Qaeda terrorist killings.

RELATED: Americans unsure if Obama or Republicans should guide country

Worse, with the GOP in charge of Congress, more say that the Republicans “have better plans on the economy, taxes and foreign policy than do Democrats,” said the newly released poll.
"Dive??"

Reuters had him at 38%. 37% is just a 1 point drop. That's a "dive" in your world?

[edit: I had regrettably assumed the OP wasn't bullshitting when he said Reuters had Obama at a 37% approval rating.]

Last edited:
Personally, I compare Obama to Reagan

He will be a higher rated President
I know you're an idiot, impersonally of course. It would be like a jackass beating a thoroughbred in the Kentucky Derby.

Having said that, Obama, Bush and Carter would be an interesting race.
We'll see, but at this point in Reagan's presidency, the unemployment rate was still a full pointer higher than it is now. And Reagan started with an unemployment rate lower than what Obama started with and Obama started with an economy in a massive recession.

Forum List

Back