Diversity Is Not A Strength

This thread is about the preservation of western civilization; not a debate about superiority, or inferiority.
So why are white people so threatened ?

Why are Black people in South Africa stepping up to Whites, and immigrants?

Is it because they feel threatened?

Don't count on non whites to be quite as gracious as we have been...

Yea ... you've been real humanitarians ...

Cahuilla.jpg
Make no mistake; it could very easily have been far worse.

"What else would you have them do ? Bleach their skin ?"

Stay the fuck home, or at the very least; go "enrich" another third world shithole slightly worse off than the one they come from. They need it more than western civilization does...

What else would you have them do ? Bleach their skin ?
Stay the fuck home, or at the very least; go "enrich" another third world shithole slightly worse off than the one they come from. They need it more than western civilization does..

Stay the fuck home, or at the very least; go "enrich" another third world shithole slightly worse off than the one they come from. They need it more than western civilization does.

"What else would you have them do ? Bleach their skin" ?

Stay the fuck home, or at the very least; go "enrich" another third world shithole slightly worse off than the one they come from. They need it more than western civilization does.
Ive heard this shit from others on here before. You are just an inadequate,scared little fellow.
Your opinion of my person is of no consequence. Address the topic, or leave.

You are a moron Mr. Tainted. White Europeans do have common heritage and culture. The philosophical giants are taught or at least were taught in the halls of higher education (what you know nothing about) regardless of the country they were located such as Plato, Aristoteles, Pyhtagoras, Socrates, Lucretius, Cicero enumerating just a few. From their philosophy later giants emerged in Christianity, Metaphysics...Then, Composers, Play Writers, Scientists... etc...just look into it you imbecile. That's common heritage that's European Culture.
Greeks are not white.

How do I know this ?

How many whites who try to claim ‘Ancient Greece’ as a white civilization, never claim to be of Greek descent ?

How many whites who try to claim ‘Ancient Roman’ as a white civilization, never claim to be of Roman descent ?

White supremacist are hell on who is really white and who isn't, all that Northern Euro's Vs Southern Euro's

But even though the The Ancient Greeks are southern Euro because they they make whites look good. Now the white supremacist want to give them a pass.

Yeah right

Read this article "When Did the Greeks Become White"

Civilization isn't a white invention.

Greek civilization comes from Egypt and the Middle East. You're taught to turn a blind eye to the Egyptian roots of Greek civilization: the columns, the paper, the science and mathematics all came straight out of Egypt.

Even before Alexandria became the centre of Greek learning, people like Plato, Pythagoras, Solon and Thales all studied in Egypt.

The glory that was Greece was built not on some kind of amazing Greek grey matter but sailing times to Egypt.

It's also funny that ancient Greeks are seen as universal not ethnic” and you play up what they have in common with the Ancient Greeks but you do not apply that kind of thinking to the Greeks of the past 1500 years, who many whites look down on as unimportant, even the Byzantine Empire.
I appreciate your painful effort to try to explain something I have never addressed. Now, I can assume that you are a dumbass with comprehension issues or assume that you purposefully mumbling about something else in hoping to win a debate. This is not about winning a debate, this is about preserving European heritage. You need to read my post again. I said "COMMON EUROPEAN HERITAGE" and never claimed civilization was restricted to whites. How about Far Eastern civilizations? I have never touched on it because we were talking about EUROPEAN HERITAGE. Greece and Rome are/were located in Europe. What are you mumbling about Egyptian civilization? Yes, they had great civilization, many philosophical ideas were rooted in their vast knowledge. You failed to address my post.

This thread is about the preservation of western civilization; not a debate about superiority, or inferiority.

Take a look at the Conventional Wisdom revealed in this thread.

Just DISCUSSING the idea that Whites and/or White Culture has any value or worth, is literally taboo.

"What else would you have them do ? Bleach their skin ?"

Stay the fuck home, or at the very least; go "enrich" another third world shithole slightly worse off than the one they come from. They need it more than western civilization does...

Stay the fuck home, or at the very least; go "enrich" another third world shithole slightly worse off than the one they come from. They need it more than western civilization does..

"What else would you have them do ? Bleach their skin" ?

Ive heard this shit from others on here before. You are just an inadequate,scared little fellow.
Try to address the issue Mr. Tammy Tainted and do not swing over to assumptions about another person's emotions such as fear.

I seem to recall people from diverse cultures coming together to kick his arse. All races and religions. Diversity saved the world from a wicked ideology.
Its a shame that the notion of "white supremacy" didnt die with Hitler as the world would be a better place.

It doesn't seem that much more or less non-Whites fought Hitler, than fought for Hitler.

The fact of the matter is most of those who defeated Hitler were also White.
Quite to the point. That conflict on the whole was one of intracultural rivalry. Not the product of external cultural attempts at displacement/replacement.

Not a whole lot of non-Whites defeated Hitler....In fact, I don't recall this great non-White nation, which fully got involved in defeating Hitler.
Basically just a few non-White regiments against Hitler.
No, you are wrong.

So, why don't you tell us what's right?

More than a few.

One million Africans
BBC NEWS | Africa | The Africans who fought in WWII
images

2.6m Indians
How India Bailed Out The West In World War II
ExpansionofIndianArmy.jpg

4 Million Chinse
China Lost 14 Million People in World War II. Why Is This Forgotten?
chinese-army-ww2-women-soldiers.jpeg

2.5m African Americans
African Americans in WWII | Fredericksburg War Museum
during-wwii-german-po-ws-were-treated-much-better-than-african-american-soldiers-e-g-po-ws-were-housed-in-more-desirable-areas-had-access-to-facilities-denied-b.jpg

250,000 Asian Americans
Asian-Americans and Pacific Islanders in the U.S. Army
The "Asian/Pacific-American" designation encompasses more than 50 ethnic or language groups including native Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders. There are now more Asian and Pacific Islander groups than in the past - with 28 Asian and 19 Pacific Islander subgroups representing a vast array of languages and cultures. These groups include Chinese-Americans, Filipino-Americans, Japanese-Americans, Korean-Americans, Vietnamese-Americans, Indian-Americans, Laotian-Americans, Cambodian-Americans, Hmong-Americans, Thai-Americans, Pakistani, Samoan, Guamanian and many other language groups.

Just DISCUSSING the idea that Whites and/or White Culture has any value or worth, is literally taboo.
Where has anybody said that ya big baby ?

that conquered an inferior culture,

So, by that argument, if you fear being conquered yourself, you must believe your culture to be inferior.

Western European culture has become inferior sappy multiculturalists.
To a point yes. However... As nationals from all corners of western civilization come to the realization (as they are) that they are being displaced/replaced, our kinship, and cultural foundations will be the factor which unites us, and nationalism will take a back seat to culturalism.

THat haven't SAID it, they have DEMONSTRATED it with their actions.

Very clear in the early part of the thread, before the discussion wandered off.

Also, FUck you.

Also, FUck you.
What actions ?
The OP has also been disproved many times throughout the thread so the "discussion" is now the standard "we are all doomed" shite that you idiots spout.

I appreciate your painful effort to try to explain something I have never addressed. Now, I can assume that you are a dumbass with comprehension issues or assume that you purposefully mumbling about something else in hoping to win a debate. This is not about winning a debate, this is about preserving European heritage. You need to read my post again. I said "COMMON EUROPEAN HERITAGE" and never claimed civilization was restricted to whites. How about Far Eastern civilizations? I have never touched on it because we were talking about EUROPEAN HERITAGE. Greece and Rome are/were located in Europe. What are you mumbling about Egyptian civilization? Yes, they had great civilization, many philosophical ideas were rooted in their vast knowledge. You failed to address my post.
So what do you mean by common Euro heritage ?

Because for the last 30 years there was no commonality down there in Serbia and Bosnia and Croatia ? Where whites spent years killing each other ? The same is true of the Former Soviet union where whites hated each other enough to the point that you wanted to go in you're own individual states ?

And what do you mean by preserving Euro heritage ?

White people's contributions have never been ignored.

I think that being taught that white people are the fathers of Science, the fathers of Maths, the fathers of Chemistry, the Fathers of everything.

I think that is a very white supremacist view of the world

But I have to give credit to the white supremacists

They have made that belief stick.

So to now demand special time to teach about the people we’ve already learned about from the start seems a bit insane.

But I guess the kind of history that largely ignores the contributions of black people. The history that paints an image of Africa suggesting there were no signs of civilization there before whites arrived, and thus that black history doesn’t begin until slavery is cool 2 u.

To be given the impression that Africa is a vast jungle of uncivilized brutes, as contrasted with the ostensibly superior European nation-states that colonized and dominated it for so long? This, in spite of the rather overwhelming evidence that many African lands were far more advanced than those of Europe, well into the recently completed millennium.

The kind of history that relegates black folks to one month out of the year, and that is, pretty much getting there asses kicked by whites ? And even then only teaches about a few prominent figures: Dr, King, Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, and perhaps Rosa Parks?

Also, FUck you.
What actions ?
The OP has also been disproved many times throughout the thread so the "discussion" is now the standard "we are all doomed" shite that you idiots spout.

Lefties posting and attacking strawmen is not disproving anything.

I'm sorry, I should have asked if you were sitting down before revealing that shocking truth to you.

ARE YOU OK?!

....?

The philosophical beliefs of the Age of Enlightenment that underpin our entire society and government, for one important example,

that is very much under attack by the left.

Because for the last 30 years there was no commonality down there in Serbia and Bosnia and Croatia ? Where whites spent years killing each other ? The same is true of the Former Soviet union where whites hated each other enough to the point that you wanted to go in you're own individual states ?

And what do you mean by preserving Euro heritage ?

White people's contributions have never been ignored.

I think that being taught that white people are the fathers of Science, the fathers of Maths, the fathers of Chemistry, the Fathers of everything.

I think that is a very white supremacist view of the world

But I have to give credit to the white supremacists

They have made that belief stick.

So to now demand special time to teach about the people we’ve already learned about from the start seems a bit insane.

But I guess the kind of history that largely ignores the contributions of black people. The history that paints an image of Africa suggesting there were no signs of civilization there before whites arrived, and thus that black history doesn’t begin until slavery is cool 2 u.

To be given the impression that Africa is a vast jungle of uncivilized brutes, as contrasted with the ostensibly superior European nation-states that colonized and dominated it for so long? This, in spite of the rather overwhelming evidence that many African lands were far more advanced than those of Europe, well into the recently completed millennium.

The kind of history that relegates black folks to one month out of the year, and that is, pretty much getting there asses kicked by whites ? And even then only teaches about a few prominent figures: Dr, King, Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, and perhaps Rosa Parks?
Once again, we are talking about European heritage and not Africa. The wars between nations in Europe is European heritage and we own up to it just like you own up to the Bantus and Pigmies fighting in Africa. Try to address my posts and don't wander away. Nobody attacked Africans what you try to steer the conversation to. Again either you are a dumbass or purposefully mumbling about something else.

The philosophical beliefs of the Age of Enlightenment that underpin our entire society and government, for one important example,

Stop trying to act like you're deep

"Age of Enlightenment"

Get the fk out my face.

You have Donald Trump running the government. When former KKK imperial Wizard David Duke embraced a president, that says something significant about Trump.

It's significant that white supremacists (like you) are excited about the president. It's significant because Trump did something to win all that approval.

When white supremacists in general are like “whoa, this Trump guy is our dream come true and doing things we never thought we’d see from a president,” that signifies something about Donald Trump.

You have a white man in charge who is going to favour white people at every turn, in every area of life

And you still complain.

"Age of Enlightenment"

Get the fk out my face.

You have Donald Trump running the government. When former KKK imperial Wizard David Duke embraced a president, that says something significant about Trump.

It's significant that white supremacists (like you) are excited about the president. It's significant because Trump did something to win all that approval.

When white supremacists in general are like “whoa, this Trump guy is our dream come true and doing things we never thought we’d see from a president,” that signifies something about Donald Trump.

You have a white man in charge who is going to favour white people at every turn, in every area of life

And you still complain.
You are playing the role what Globalists assigned for you in the theater of life. You are duped by them perpetuating racial discord while they are doing their dirty deeds because we are too busy to fight each other instead of keeping an eye on them. Wake up to their machinations.

Last edited:

"Age of Enlightenment"

Get the fk out my face.

And you still complain.
You are playing the role what Globalists assigned for you in the theater of life. You are duped by them perpetuating racial discord while they are doing their dirty deeds because we are to busy to fight each other instead of keeping an eye on them. Wake up to their machinations.
yeah man, nobody has the internet. everyones asleep to the nwo boogy man except enlightened folks who realize diversity is bad :rolleyes:

"Age of Enlightenment"

Get the fk out my face.

And you still complain.
You are playing the role what Globalists assigned for you in the theater of life. You are duped by them perpetuating racial discord while they are doing their dirty deeds because we are to busy to fight each other instead of keeping an eye on them. Wake up to their machinations.
yeah man, nobody has the internet. everyones asleep to the nwo boogy man except enlightened folks who realize diversity is bad :rolleyes:
So you prefer racial discord. Interesting, while you are displaying a meditating enlightened person filled with the eternal splendor of the limitless light in your avi.

"Age of Enlightenment"

Get the fk out my face.

And you still complain.
So you prefer racial discord. Interesting, while you are displaying a meditating enlightened person filled with the eternal splendor of the limitless light in your avi.
typically, when small minded folks start a sentence with "so" its followed by a lie or a strawman.

and you followed that precedent.

Forum List

Back