Diversity Is Not A Strength

20 years ago you would be saying the same thing about countries like Germany, Austria, Sweden, Spain, Italy etc. Save you black supremacist bullshit for the mentally inferior white liberals. White people are NEVER left alone, even in our ancestoral homelands, that is why the EU is constantly attacking Poland, The Czech Republic and Hungary.

Learn about the anti-white movement in Europe or shut the fuck up.
And how are the black people getting on in Germany, Austria, Sweden, Spain, Italy ?

Yeah exactly.

They're getting sh*t on over there. So what's your problem ? Black ppl getting treated exactly the way you like. You should be happy. Right ?

Also black people are the low IQ savages. Right ?

And you have all that white male high IQ superior intellect in u right ?

So what's this idea that white people in those countries can’t hang on when they are around 90% of the population.

I mean. What's gonna happen ? Are black men gonna come into Germany, Austria, Sweden, Spain and impregnate all the white women there ?

How is this white genocide gonna play out ?

Because we can't out smart you. Right ? We are the low IQ savages who ain't did sh*t in history and you're the superior race with all the intelligence

Hey - I'm just using the white supremacist dictionary.

So the idea that whites can’t maintain their influence in those countries (Germany, Austria, Sweden, Spain, Italy) at over 90% of the population and were they run everything

I mean, you must think white people in those countries (Germany, Austria, Sweden, Spain, Italy ) are an incredibly weak-willed or genetically defective or culturally retarded group of people if they can’t maintain their own influence at over 90% of the population, that just seems preposterous.
Let's ask a black person who has lived in Germany about what is going there, shall we?

But, but, but the White boogie man, always terrorizes the poor Blacks.

20 years ago you would be saying the same thing about countries like Germany, Austria, Sweden, Spain, Italy etc. Save you black supremacist bullshit for the mentally inferior white liberals. White people are NEVER left alone, even in our ancestoral homelands, that is why the EU is constantly attacking Poland, The Czech Republic and Hungary.

And how are the black people getting on in Germany, Austria, Sweden, Spain, Italy ?

Yeah exactly.

They're getting sh*t on over there. So what's your problem ? Black ppl getting treated exactly the way you like. You should be happy. Right ?

So what's this idea that white people in those countries can’t hang on when they are around 90% of the population.

I mean. What's gonna happen ? Are black men gonna come into Germany, Austria, Sweden, Spain and impregnate all the white women there ?

Because we can't out smart you. Right ? We are the low IQ savages who ain't did sh*t in history and you're the superior race with all the intelligence

So the idea that whites can’t maintain their influence in those countries (Germany, Austria, Sweden, Spain, Italy) at over 90% of the population and were they run everything

I mean, you must think white people in those countries (Germany, Austria, Sweden, Spain, Italy ) are an incredibly weak-willed or genetically defective or culturally retarded group of people if they can’t maintain their own influence at over 90% of the population, that just seems preposterous.
Let's ask a black person who has lived in Germany about what is going there, shall we?

And yet they risk drowning to get to Europe. Makes perfect sense in the minds of dumbass *******.

Yeah exactly.

And yet they risk drowning to get to Europe. Makes perfect sense in the minds of dumbass *******.

LOL, yes, many Liberals act like Whites are the boogie man, who will abuse poor non-Whites, but then insist that Whites must take in non-Whites.

am, I missing something?
If Whites are like the boogie man racists, why would it be so important to bring in non-Whites?
is it
because, they want these non-Whites to get abused, or they want to wipe out Whites?

President Obama was'nt free to do anything to sh*t on white people (even were he so inclined), given his own need to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda.

There are no institutional structures in the U.S. in which black people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media.

As such, the ability of black folks to oppress white people simply does not exist.
Even a black person who hates people and wants white people dead. He is in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever.

That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

Please quit your continuous whining.

Asians, Indians, Pakistanis and other races and nationalities face all the same difficulties and shortcomings you whine about but it does not prevent them from achieving incredible success here in America. In fact, in the majority of instances, they outperform white Americans.

There is no need for anyone to oppress anyone else in order to be an immense success.

Why do you demand on being a victim rather than being a success? Are you that dependent on the words of the Rev. Al Sharpton, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Minister Louis Farrakhan? Why not listen and follow the words of successful blacks who encourage and demand that you have all the tools necessary to stop being a victim and start being a success?

LOL, as if an African American, a San Bushman, and an Egyptian Copt all are the same due to their roots back to Africa.

Finns, and Portuguese look, act, think, and speak much different.

Historically Portuguese enslaved millions, and Finland enslaved nada.

BTW, Portuguese look like Quadroons in comparison to Finns, having darker coloring, curlier hair, Dolichocephalic skulls etc.

Finland had a very low population. The land was rocky and swampy at the same time. Some Fins were taken as slaves due to their pure blond hair and blue eyes. Others became Vikings. Boundaries of the countries were far different than today as well.

Finland was part of Sweden and the Fins were treated very badly.

Last edited:
Does the existence of white racists justify your racism? For a moral standpoint, no. If racism is bad, then racism is bad, no matter what form it might take. I think MLK and other great political figures like Gandhi realized that you don't combat racism/bigotry with more of it.
FK Gandhi

He hated black people

As for MLK ? He preached peace and love and non violence and what did you do ? Killed him.

But if that doesn't convince you, i'd offer this. One thing i've seen that racists of all sorts can share together: unhappiness. If someone does you wrong purely on racial terms then bring them to court because you have both an entire media machine plus the majority of the American public behind you and a set of laws that punishes that type of behavior. Otherwise, my advice would be to stop worrying about race and worry about yourself. Lift yourself up as high as you want to and enjoy life while you've still got it cause it can tend to breeze by quickly. America, unlike many other countries, gives you that option.
Nice words. But we are living in a global system of white supremacy

Everywhere black people go on the planet in any significant numbers. We told the same thing

We don't want you to live here
We don't want you to work here
We don't want you to date her
We don't want you to study here
We don't want you to come here

I think you get the gist.

That's the reality. That's the truth. Racism-White supremacy dominates E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. The Economics. The Politics. The Labour. The Laws

And I am 100% dominated by that system. That's does not mean white people are better. But it does mean that there idea of white supremacy is the most dominant on planet earth.

White people (And some foolish non whites) as a collective have allowed the white supremacists to have the most power.

Now I don't think all white ppl r Adolf Hitler but I DO think ALL white people have little bit of Hitler in them, and many more than let on.

So downplaying racism will backfire. If a person is led to believe that there are no obstacles in their way, and that their hard work and intelligence are all that'll matter, they might slack up. They may overestimate the extent to which whites will recognize their effort and hard work and that's when white supremacy will hit you FULL FORCE.

To tell my nephew that he can be anything he wants to be if he tries hard enough is nice, but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path. I'm ill-suiting him for the real world but rather him up for a terrible fall.

On the other hand, by discussing racism, black people who are the targets of unjust treatment can steel themselves against the headwinds in our way

You and your exact counterpart racist idiots on the other side of the stupid-coin are well beyond fucking ridiculous. You assholes all deserve each other.

:fu:

Does the existence of white racists justify your racism? For a moral standpoint, no. If racism is bad, then racism is bad, no matter what form it might take. I think MLK and other great political figures like Gandhi realized that you don't combat racism/bigotry with more of it.
FK Gandhi

He hated black people

As for MLK ? He preached peace and love and non violence and what did you do ? Killed him.

But if that doesn't convince you, i'd offer this. One thing i've seen that racists of all sorts can share together: unhappiness. If someone does you wrong purely on racial terms then bring them to court because you have both an entire media machine plus the majority of the American public behind you and a set of laws that punishes that type of behavior. Otherwise, my advice would be to stop worrying about race and worry about yourself. Lift yourself up as high as you want to and enjoy life while you've still got it cause it can tend to breeze by quickly. America, unlike many other countries, gives you that option.

Everywhere black people go on the planet in any significant numbers. We told the same thing

That's the reality. That's the truth. Racism-White supremacy dominates E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. The Economics. The Politics. The Labour. The Laws

And I am 100% dominated by that system. That's does not mean white people are better. But it does mean that there idea of white supremacy is the most dominant on planet earth.

White people (And some foolish non whites) as a collective have allowed the white supremacists to have the most power.

Now I don't think all white ppl r Adolf Hitler but I DO think ALL white people have little bit of Hitler in them, and many more than let on.

So downplaying racism will backfire. If a person is led to believe that there are no obstacles in their way, and that their hard work and intelligence are all that'll matter, they might slack up. They may overestimate the extent to which whites will recognize their effort and hard work and that's when white supremacy will hit you FULL FORCE.

To tell my nephew that he can be anything he wants to be if he tries hard enough is nice, but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path. I'm ill-suiting him for the real world but rather him up for a terrible fall.

On the other hand, by discussing racism, black people who are the targets of unjust treatment can steel themselves against the headwinds in our way

You and your exact counterpart racist idiots on the other side of the stupid-coin are well beyond fucking ridiculous. You assholes all deserve each other.

Actually, Unkotare old bean...the alt-right would not exist if not for people like him.

LOL, as if an African American, a San Bushman, and an Egyptian Copt all are the same due to their roots back to Africa.

BTW, Portuguese look like Quadroons in comparison to Finns, having darker coloring, curlier hair, Dolichocephalic skulls etc.

And then there are the FACTS.

The Swedish slave trade mainly occurred in the early history of Sweden when the trade of thralls (Old Norse: þræll) was one of the pillars of the Norse economy. During the raids, the Vikings often captured and enslaved militarily weaker peoples they encountered, but took the most slaves in raids of the British Isles and Slavs in Eastern Europe. This practice lasted in the 6th through 11th centuries until formally abolished in 1335. A smaller trade of African slaves happened during the 17th and 18th centuries[1], around the time Swedish overseas colonies were established in North America (1638) and in Africa (1650). It remained legal until 1813.

The thralls from Western Europe were mainly Franks, Anglo-Saxons, and Celts. Many Irish slaves were used in expeditions for the colonization of Iceland.[2] The Norse also took German, Baltic, Slavic and Latin slaves. The Vikings kept some slaves as servants and sold most captives in the Byzantine or Islamic markets.[citation needed] The slave trade was one of the pillars of the Norse economy during the 6th through 11th centuries.[citation needed] The Persian traveler Ibn Rustah described how Swedish Vikings, the Varangians or Rus, terrorized and enslaved the Slavs taken in their raids along the Volga River.

Thralldom was outlawed in 1335 by Magnus IV of Sweden for thralls "born by Christian parents" in Västergötland and Värend, being the last parts where it had remained legal.[3] This however, was only applicable within the borders of Sweden, which opened up for later slave trade in the colonies.

Sweden had treaties with England[4][5] and France[6] concerning slave trade, with Swedish vessels involved in the trans-Atlantic slave trade. Between 1784 and 1878, the country held minor colonies in the Caribbean. The Swedish island Saint-Barthélemy functioned as a duty-free port and became a major center for the Caribbean slave trade. Slaves were brought in tax free by foreign vessels and the Swedish king made a profit by collecting an export tax when slaves were shipped out. Sweden was also a major supplier of iron chains used in the slave trade.[7]

In 1847, slavery was abolished in all parts of Sweden, including the colonies, on the basis of a decision taken in 1846.[8] Slavery was ruled in Saint-Barthélemy under the Ordinance concerning the Police of Slaves and free Coloured People[9] dated 30 July 1787, original[10] in French dated 30 June 1787. The last legally owned slaves in the Swedish colony of Saint-Barthélemy were bought free by the state on October 9, 1847

Swedish slave trade - Wikipedia

Uh, Finns, and Swedes are quite different peoples too, in fact Finns speak a totally different language family, of the Uralic branch.

FK Gandhi

He hated black people

Actually, Unkotare old bean...the alt-right would not exist if not for people like him.

Yeah, yeah, and he will say the same thing about you.

:fu: you both

FK Gandhi

He hated black people

So, a wonderful peaceful Gandhi was a racist Indian guy.
Interesting, because Liberals keep portraying racists as violent White guys.

Besides, neither Gandhi, nor MLK were the most important activists.

The most important activists were heavily Polish, like Witold Pilecki, Jan Karski, Irena Sendler, Eugene Lazowski, Henryk Slawik, or Ryszard Kuklinski.

Last edited:
FK Gandhi

He hated black people

The most important activists were heavily Polish, like Witold Pilecki, Jan Karski, Irena Sendler, Eugene Lazowski, Henryk Slawik, or Ryszard Kuklinski.

Just a heads up, Paul isn't real. I did some research.

FK Gandhi

He hated black people

Just a heads up, Paul isn't real. I did some research.

????

You are not going to like my answer, but it is the truth. I personally know people who are racists. I worked with them.
OK. Let's stop right here.

This is a common tactic that whites supremacist try 2 do. The try 2 paint themselves as the voice of reason. The neutral one. The objective one.
And when you listen to their story, you know why.
Let me guess ? I've not read below but it's probably some "I was beaten, robbed by a black person" story.

Right ?
There was a man who worked here in Columbus as a mechanic. He had a home over on hilltop. That's a suburb of Columbus, just 10 minutes from downtown where he worked at a Cadillac dealership.
And why did he have a Cadillac dealership ? Because the system of white supremacy and why was he living in burbs because of the system of white supremacy. And why did he get a job as mechanic because whites have a huge advantage in the employment market.
He ended up moving to Cardington, which is a 1hour drive out of the city.
View attachment 149993
And why was he able to move so easily ?

Because of the system of racism white supremacy. With the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public.
Turkish Babas are exclusive white.

So, now Turks are exclusively White?

But, the other day you called Greeks as non-White.

Turks are less White than Greeks, not only do they have more Middle-Eastern mixture, from mixing with Kurds, Arabs, and Iranians here, and there.
They also have some Turkic mixture from Central-Asia, culturally they are Muslim, and Turkish speakers, alien to Europeans
Turks are part of the Indo-European race .... for all intensive they're white although I am certain there is some African genes floating around ... like Sicilians

Hitites, Byzantines, and Galatians maybe examples of Indo-European speakers in Anatolia.

Turks in Anatolia however, are not Indo-European speakers.

While, it's true that Turks do have bits of Indo-European genes, they aren't dominant.

The dominant genes in Turkey are in fact Middle-Eastern genes, like in well the Middle-East, North-Africa, and well Southern Europe too.
Dude .... aren't Middle-Eastern genes part of the Indo- European family and I am not talking linguistics I am talking racial genetic composition. This is not my field of expertise so perhaps I misspoke but Arab, Semitic, North African, Indian and European are the same family. Naturally there is some me;ding at the edges such as sub Saharan Africa and north African racial groups and Indian with Asian

And then there are the FACTS.

The Swedish slave trade mainly occurred in the early history of Sweden when the trade of thralls (Old Norse: þræll) was one of the pillars of the Norse economy. During the raids, the Vikings often captured and enslaved militarily weaker peoples they encountered, but took the most slaves in raids of the British Isles and Slavs in Eastern Europe. This practice lasted in the 6th through 11th centuries until formally abolished in 1335. A smaller trade of African slaves happened during the 17th and 18th centuries[1], around the time Swedish overseas colonies were established in North America (1638) and in Africa (1650). It remained legal until 1813.

The thralls from Western Europe were mainly Franks, Anglo-Saxons, and Celts. Many Irish slaves were used in expeditions for the colonization of Iceland.[2] The Norse also took German, Baltic, Slavic and Latin slaves. The Vikings kept some slaves as servants and sold most captives in the Byzantine or Islamic markets.[citation needed] The slave trade was one of the pillars of the Norse economy during the 6th through 11th centuries.[citation needed] The Persian traveler Ibn Rustah described how Swedish Vikings, the Varangians or Rus, terrorized and enslaved the Slavs taken in their raids along the Volga River.

Thralldom was outlawed in 1335 by Magnus IV of Sweden for thralls "born by Christian parents" in Västergötland and Värend, being the last parts where it had remained legal.[3] This however, was only applicable within the borders of Sweden, which opened up for later slave trade in the colonies.

Sweden had treaties with England[4][5] and France[6] concerning slave trade, with Swedish vessels involved in the trans-Atlantic slave trade. Between 1784 and 1878, the country held minor colonies in the Caribbean. The Swedish island Saint-Barthélemy functioned as a duty-free port and became a major center for the Caribbean slave trade. Slaves were brought in tax free by foreign vessels and the Swedish king made a profit by collecting an export tax when slaves were shipped out. Sweden was also a major supplier of iron chains used in the slave trade.[7]

In 1847, slavery was abolished in all parts of Sweden, including the colonies, on the basis of a decision taken in 1846.[8] Slavery was ruled in Saint-Barthélemy under the Ordinance concerning the Police of Slaves and free Coloured People[9] dated 30 July 1787, original[10] in French dated 30 June 1787. The last legally owned slaves in the Swedish colony of Saint-Barthélemy were bought free by the state on October 9, 1847

Swedish slave trade - Wikipedia

Uh, Finns, and Swedes are quite different peoples too, in fact Finns speak a totally different language family, of the Uralic branch.
Finnish is actually related to Korean - go figure

You are not going to like my answer, but it is the truth. I personally know people who are racists. I worked with them.
OK. Let's stop right here.

This is a common tactic that whites supremacist try 2 do. The try 2 paint themselves as the voice of reason. The neutral one. The objective one.
And when you listen to their story, you know why.
Let me guess ? I've not read below but it's probably some "I was beaten, robbed by a black person" story.

Right ?
There was a man who worked here in Columbus as a mechanic. He had a home over on hilltop. That's a suburb of Columbus, just 10 minutes from downtown where he worked at a Cadillac dealership.
And why did he have a Cadillac dealership ? Because the system of white supremacy and why was he living in burbs because of the system of white supremacy. And why did he get a job as mechanic because whites have a huge advantage in the employment market.
He ended up moving to Cardington, which is a 1hour drive out of the city.
View attachment 149993
And why was he able to move so easily ?

Because of the system of racism white supremacy. With the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public.
Turkish Babas are exclusive white.

So, now Turks are exclusively White?

But, the other day you called Greeks as non-White.

Turks are less White than Greeks, not only do they have more Middle-Eastern mixture, from mixing with Kurds, Arabs, and Iranians here, and there.
They also have some Turkic mixture from Central-Asia, culturally they are Muslim, and Turkish speakers, alien to Europeans
Turks are part of the Indo-European race .... for all intensive they're white although I am certain there is some African genes floating around ... like Sicilians

Hitites, Byzantines, and Galatians maybe examples of Indo-European speakers in Anatolia.

Turks in Anatolia however, are not Indo-European speakers.

While, it's true that Turks do have bits of Indo-European genes, they aren't dominant.

The dominant genes in Turkey are in fact Middle-Eastern genes, like in well the Middle-East, North-Africa, and well Southern Europe too.
Dude .... aren't Middle-Eastern genes part of the Indo- European family and I am not talking linguistics I am talking racial genetic composition. This is not my field of expertise so perhaps I misspoke but Arab, Semitic, North African, Indian and European are the same family. Naturally there is some me;ding at the edges such as sub Saharan Africa and north African racial groups and Indian with Asian

There's a difference between Indo-European vs Caucasoid.

Yep. Turn the discussion into something we weren't talking about. I.E. deflect. We're talking America here dude, not the world.

The laws like Affirmative Action which can see a black person jump a white person or Asian person for a job with lesser qualifications or a college with lower test scores? The laws that see social safety nets put in place that support poor people which includes some black people? The politics where people are literally violently against the mere thought of someone being racist against black people?

Race war, plain and simple. America may not be perfect but there's really no where else in the world quite like America where someone can work their ass off and really turn their fortunes around. Blaming white people for everything today completely diminishes the civil rights movements of the 60's which actually did achieve equal rights from a law standpoint. You can complain all you want about establishments like banks but the fact remains that anti-discrimination laws are there and can be prosecuted and there is a majority of the public behind you if you are legitimately discriminated against.

You're being ridiculous. Keep your eye on the ball. If you want to argue that black people on the whole have it worse than whites as a starting point than you're onto something, but that doesn't necessarily have to do with whites forcing the black community as a whole to have a 70% rate of children born to single mothers while single motherhood is the best correlation to poverty in America. I'm all for kids being educated about what they'll face as they grow up and as they become adults but telling them that all white people want to hold them down simply relegates them to a life of unhappiness and failure.

I'm a vice president of a local foundation that gives college scholarships to young burn survivors. Our corporate sponsors have told us that they basically need to see diversity in who we give our scholarships too or they can't give us any money. There's hardly any corporation in America that doesn't want to hire qualified black people to work for them. Even if you want to be cynical and say they just want to do it cause it's a good look for them then fine, but the fact remains that they do! I can fully acknowledge that many black Americans don't have the jumping off point that many white Americans do and it'll take a lot of dedication and hard work to turn it around. But pretending that all white people are out to get you as some excuse for not even trying is the much bigger reason why there's tragically too many poor, crime-ridden black communities.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are out there getting themselves rich by telling black communities that the white man is out to get them. How's that worked out? Don't you think it's time for a new strategy? How bout trying to tell disenfranchised young black people that "hey, it might look bleak but you can do it. The only thing that's different is the color of your skin and skin color doesn't matter. Work hard in school, learn as much as you can, stay away from crime, take advantage of opportunities available to you to go to college and you can succeed and be happy." Is that such a horrible message?

Forum List

Back