Diversity isn't our strength, its our weaknesses

Oops, sorry, not simple enough. My apologies.

Diversity based on merit, effort, maintained standards and expectations. Color-blind.
How would diverity be based on that? The whole point about preaching diversity is to ignore the standards and expectations to get someone of a particular race or sex.

``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.'' ...And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all -- that is still the American way."

``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.'' ...And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all -- that is still the American way."
What country was founded on race?

Thats a nice senitiment...has nothing to do with importing people that hate us and our system of govt

People are going to associate with whomever they feel comfortable with. Diversity won't change that.
True. People like to associate with others that look like them and are culturally similar, regardless of having benevolent attitudes towards other ethnicities.

We quite literally accomplish nothing as a result of diversity beyond scoring woke points.

Next time you or a loved one desperately needs an ambulance be sure to tell them you'll only accept one driven by a minority.
After your loved one dies from the wait let me know how that diversity worked out for you. Of course if I don't hear from you I'll assume your insistence on diversity killed you.

Meritocracy or bust
This nation has been diverse since its inception when more people landed here from other nations and cultures, even the Europeans were diverse in each their own cultures and heritages. You evidently are daft to the idea that diversity is a race-based initiative, it is but it is also one of among whites also. You hate people we get it, you are no different than the people who hate you.

This nation has been diverse since its inception when more people landed here from other nations and cultures, even the Europeans were diverse in each their own cultures and heritages. You evidently are daft to the idea that diversity is a race-based initiative, it is but it is also one of among whites also. You hate people we get it, you are no different than the people who hate you.
Most Europeans weren't ethnically different and quickly assimilated into a rather homogeneous people culturally.

I don't think you understand.

Never mind.
These people have a definite lacking of vocabulary skills and do not understand what diversity really is, what they want is a homogeneous society where were are all clones of their ideology, where we act alike, look alike, eat the same things and our shit is all the same color and texture, how exciting, not....

Most Europeans weren't ethnically different and quickly assimilated into a rather homogenous people.
Bullshit, the Germans did not act like the Italians. Nor did they look similar or have the same fashions.

These people have a definite lacking of vocabulary skills and do not understand what diversity really is, what they want is a homogeneous society where were are all clones of their ideology, where we act alike, look alike, eat the same things and our shit is all the same color and texture, how exciting, not....
I think they look at diversity as a tactic, a process, and not an end result, too. If we end up diverse through merit, that's just as good as anything else.

Forum List

Back