Diversity to blame for Baltimore Key Bridge Tragedy

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree.
I'm right and you're a racist.
You are a liar and you do not disgree

You know I am correct and have proven it
'
You are a dishonest coward

Your accusation is a smear because you lack the IQ to make an effective argument

Your ignorance is a verifiable truth.

At its core racism opposes equality.
DEI seeks equality

Therefore, to oppose DEI is to support a foundational aspect of racism.

I'm and really not sorry this upsets you.
Perhaps you should review your world view if these truths upset you.
No, to support prioritizing blacks over whites is what is racist. Perhaps YOU need to review your world view when you think it’s more important to hire a black regardless of who is most qualified for the job.

Except that’s not what is happening with DIE. Whites are the LAST hired, when they can’t find anyone minimally competent among blacks, gays, or Latinos.

Time to abolish the racist DIE program.
Spoken from a wealth of ignorance.

Adding women and people of color to the employment pool increases the quality of the pool.

Your arguments have been proven false again and again in the military, in sports, in business.

But you keep making them because losing power is the racists great fear and they view equality as losing power.

To the racist life is a single sum game. If they're not winning they'll make sure everyone loses.

You are a liar and you do not disgree

You know I am correct and have proven it
'
You are a dishonest coward

Your accusation is a smear because you lack the IQ to make an effective argument
That’s what libs having been doing for years now. Anytime someone objects to their favoring one race over another, they ironically smear them with the racist accusation.

A black person was hired instead of me for a promotion I wanted, and the hiring manager admitted to me that I was better, but that she was under orders to fill the promotion with a black.

Is that fair because while my grandparents were dodging antisemitic Russian pograms, her grandparents were forced to attend segregated schools and pools? Why not just hire the most competent, which would have been me?

Adding women and people of color to the employment pool increases the quality of the pool.

Your arguments have been proven false again and again in the military, in sports, in business.

But you keep making them because losing power is the racists great fear and they view equality as losing power.

To the racist life is a single sum game. If they're not winning they'll make sure everyone loses.
Yes, but only if the best people are selected FROM that pool.

And funny how you bring up sports! The football teams and basketball teams are dispoetionately black. And why? Because they ignore skin color and just hire the best. In those cases, most of the best are black.

To a racist such as yourself, it is OK to be racist against whites - and favor blacks.

To a non-racist such as myself, race should not be a factor at all.

Not really

it has NOT in fact been proven. For example adding women to the military has been a failure

Metitocracy works and DEI destroys meritocracy.

Furthermore DEi forbids diversity of thought which IS PROVEN to add jigher qualoity than mere sex and racial distinctions.

Take thios thought experiment

Ten people five black lesbian women and five straight white guys all of whom have the same religious , political and ideological beliefs.

Then Take ten people 9 of whom are gay white guys who are left wing progressives and one black woman who is a straight religious conservatives

The latter group which is 90% white has greater diversity and higher quality bewcause different thoughts perspecitives and backgrounds have been brought into the mix

Opposition to DEI is not racist that is absolute fact

Not really

it has NOT in fact been proven. For example adding women to the military has been a failure

Metitocracy works and DEI destroys meritocracy.

Furthermore DEi forbids diversity of thought which IS PROVEN to add jigher qualoity than mere sex and racial distinctions.

Take thios thought experiment

Ten people five black lesbian women and five straight white guys all of whom have the same religious , political and ideological beliefs.

Then Take ten people 9 of whom are gay white guys who are left wing progressives and one black woman who is a straight religious conservatives

The latter group which is 90% white has greater diversity and higher quality bewcause different thoughts perspecitives and backgrounds have been brought into the mix

Opposition to DEI is not racist that is absolute fact
Yup. When a job comes open, the odds are almost 70% that the best qualified is a white. The odds are only 13% that the best is a black. Why should priority be put on hiring black over a white, when the odds are slim that the best will be black.

It’s a way to destroy the competence of America.

No, to support prioritizing blacks over whites is what is racist. Perhaps YOU need to review your world view when you think it’s more important to hire a black regardless of who is most qualified for the job.
That you, in your hear of hearts, think DEI is about "prioritizing blacks over whites" shows both your bigotry and your ignorance of what DEI actually is.

example:
When that big meeting is held and the food provided includes choices excluding meat and pork so as to accommodate cultural norms for attendees...That is DEI.

Not really

Metitocracy works and DEI destroys meritocracy...

when "meritocracy" excludes people because their "merits" do not include being a White Christian Male then "meritocracy" has nothing to do with merit.

Yes, but only if the best people are selected FROM that pool.

And funny how you bring up sports! The football teams and basketball teams are dispoetionately black. And why? Because they ignore skin color and just hire the best. In those cases, most of the best are black.

To a racist such as yourself, it is OK to be racist against whites - and favor blacks.

To a non-racist such as myself, race should not be a factor at all.
They didn't used to hire the best.
They used to just hire White people.

It was DEI that caused sports to drop their racist policies.

BOOM

1711637474938.gif

when "meritocracy" excludes people because their "merits" do not include being a White Christian Male then "meritocracy" has nothing to do with merit.

You don't get it.

There are a lot of Affirmative Action types out there who only have their jobs because of the color of their skin.

That is just plain wrong, IMHO.

If I needed surgery on my butt hole, I would rather have a well qualified proctologist, instead of an Affirmative Action doctor who doesn't know my butt from a hole in the ground.

But that's just me. If you don't have a problem hiring someone because of their racial identity instead of their competency, that's you business.

By definition meritocracy does not do that but DEI DOES require that very thing.

You mentioned sports which proves my point. You do not see any sprt of racial or sex equality in sports. Male and female teams are seperat and pro sports are dominated by one race or another.

If he a black guy makes the cut for a pro hockey team he plays on that team. But the vast majority of hockey players are white.

The reverse is true for pro basketball. DEI demands that these teams reflect the demographics of society which would ruin sports.

Opposing such stupidity is not racist

You don't get it.

There are a lot of Affirmative Action types out there who only have their jobs because of the color of their skin.

That is just plain wrong, IMHO.

If I needed surgery on my butt hole, I would rather have a well qualified proctologist, instead of an Affirmative Action doctor who doesn't know my butt from a hole in the ground.

But that's just me. If you don't have a problem hiring someone because of their racial identity instead of their competency, that's you business.
Again, DEI has nothing to do with hiring because of race.
That you see a person of color as a "DEI" hire based solely on their race says that you are an ignorant bigot.

Yes, an ignorant bigot who'd doesn't mind an ignorant bigot in his ass as long as the ignorant bigot is White.

Personally, I check credentials, experience, references.
I find those much more illuminating than

1711638503198.png

So if a doctor is 20% Black and 20% Native while being 100% woman does that mean she's 140% incompetent?

Again, DEI has nothing to do with hiring because of race.
That you see a person of color as a "DEI" hire based solely on their race says that you are an ignorant bigot.

Yes, an ignorant bigot who'd doesn't mind an ignorant bigot in his ass as long as the ignorant bigot is White.

Personally, I check credentials, experience, references.
I find those much more illuminating than

View attachment 923608

So if a doctor is 20% Black and 20% Native while being 100% woman does that mean she's 140% incompetent?
Wrong

DEI demands that very thing

You are lying about DEI

The best qualified are truned down and someones warped idea of equality becomes the standard that is fact and you are in denial

By definition meritocracy does not do that but DEI DOES require that very thing.

You mentioned sports which proves my point. You do not see any sprt of racial or sex equality in sports. Male and female teams are seperat and pro sports are dominated by one race or another.

If he a black guy makes the cut for a pro hockey team he plays on that team. But the vast majority of hockey players are white.

The reverse is true for pro basketball. DEI demands that these teams reflect the demographics of society which would ruin sports.

Opposing such stupidity is not racist
sports used to hire EXCLUSIVELY White players.

Now they ignore race and hire based solely on skill.
Which makes sports better
Which is what DEI is all about.

BUUUT

History tells us racist fools opposed, sometimes violently, the introduction of Black players into White Man's games.

Which is what you're doing now.

DEI did not exist back then they simply droped racist policies and loowed the best to play regardless of race.

Duuuuhhhhhh....

Dropping racist policies is what DEI is about.

Except now you have an abbreviation with which you spew your hate.

sports used to hire EXCLUSIVELY White players.

Now they ignore race and hire based solely on skill.
Which makes sports better
Which is what DEI is all about.

BUUUT

History tells us racist fools opposed, sometimes violently, the introduction of Black players into White Man's games.

Which is what you're doing now.
WRONG

That is not what DEI is all about.

DEI is about ignoring who has the best skills and demands that supercicial differences be used to established equality

That is not what ANYONE is doing now. Sports want the best players regardlessd of race. Whether they are all white or all black

You want them to hire lessers qualified people based on race and gender and what over else

Forum List

Back