Divisions Didn't Begin With Trump

The strange thing is that racial tensions increased during the administration of a half African and half White president who referred to his own (white) grandmother who raised him as racist.

If there was an increase of racial tensions they were brought about by the white conservative racists who were melting down over the election of a black man as president of the United States.

Oh yeah,,,,, PC ever hear of him saying for 5 years he had evidence obama wasn't a citizen? and supporting the vile pos supporting voter suppression ?? You lose Move away from the table

Soooo.....are you upset with Michelle Obama's statement that Hussein was born in Kenya?

Just wondering.

There is no voter suppression.
NO?? you're jeopardizing your status here You can't continue to lie and support an evil pos like trump

1. I never lie

2. I never use language like that

3. I support what Trump stands for....the antithesis of the poster boy for failure, Hussein Obama

You may have to sulk for a number of years.

Your party will FOREVER be known as the party supporting perverts like trump and child abusers like Moore the pedophile

And let's not forget supporting Putin's Russia!

Oh yeah,,,,, PC ever hear of him saying for 5 years he had evidence obama wasn't a citizen? and supporting the vile pos supporting voter suppression ?? You lose Move away from the table

Soooo.....are you upset with Michelle Obama's statement that Hussein was born in Kenya?

Just wondering.

NO?? you're jeopardizing your status here You can't continue to lie and support an evil pos like trump

1. I never lie

3. I support what Trump stands for....the antithesis of the poster boy for failure, Hussein Obama

Your party will FOREVER be known as the party supporting perverts like trump and child abusers like Moore the pedophile

That may be, but your party will FOREVER be known as the party of perverts, like Clinton, Franken, Conyers, Weiner, Kihuen.

Just wondering.

1. I never lie

That may be, but your party will FOREVER be known as the party of perverts, like Clinton, Franken, Conyers, Weiner, Kihuen.
3 of those 4 stepped down Why didn't your liar and chief? or the other sick idiot Moore?

1. I never lie

How many people have been convicted of casting illegal votes this year? And why were most of them republicans?

1. There is no voter suppression

2. Franken beat Brooklyn boy Norm Coleman by 310 votes....and then they found that 1000 felons illegally voted

3. Democrats are the most corrupt party....the steal votes.....and then there's the Mueller fiasco.

4. BTW....I never lie, you dunce.

Just wondering.

1. I never lie

3 of those 4 stepped down Why didn't your liar and chief? or the other sick idiot Moore?

More like 2 of 5, and a maybe on the 3rd.

Just wondering.

1. I never lie

"After Weinstein: 40 Men Accused of Sexual
Misconduct and Their Fall From Power"

After Weinstein: 40 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct and Their Fall From Power

Rapist Bill Clinton, the leader of the Democrat pack.

Just wondering.

1. I never lie

For the record:

" In a 1991 study, sex researcher Shere Hite found that 70 percent of married women have cheated on their partners; a 1993 follow-up study found that 72 percent of married men have as well. According to a 2004 University of Chicago study, 25 percent of married men have had at least one extramarital affair.

Google

q=Studies+on+infidelity+in+Ameia&oq=Studies+on+infidelity+in+Ameia&aqs=chrome..69i57.10841j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Let's not pretend sexual harassment is new, or that it is limited to one gender.

1. I never lie

How many people have been convicted of casting illegal votes this year? And why were most of them republicans?

2. Franken beat Brooklyn boy Norm Coleman by 310 votes....and then they found that 1000 felons illegally voted

3. Democrats are the most corrupt party....the steal votes.....and then there's the Mueller fiasco.

Either did B Clinton

Just wondering.

1. I never lie

"After Weinstein: 40 Men Accused of Sexual
Misconduct and Their Fall From Power"
After Weinstein: 40 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct and Their Fall From Power

Rapist Bill Clinton, the leader of the Democrat pack.
Got Bill on lying about sex with a 21 year old Roy moore liked 14 year olds

Just wondering.

1. I never lie

And let's not forget supporting Putin's Russia!

The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.
The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.
And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

The only group that we know has colluded with, conspired with, contracted with, been bribed by, paid the Russians, the Kremlin, Moscow....

...are Democrats.

Let's check:

1. There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:

The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.

The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

2. "52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"

52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

The first Republican President

And this:

3. "Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

4. "Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"

Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

5. "EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

6. News anchor highlights all of the known links to Russia

-------------------------------------------------------------

Democrat collusion???

7. "Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."

Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

8. Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

...the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

How do you say 'whoops' in Russian? Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

9. And we now know.....

a. The Russians paid $145 million to the Clinton Crime Family, and in return appropriated a large portion of our uranium.
They have energy....so it in to be used for weapons......
Against whom?
Us.

b. Bill was slipped $500,000 to give a fake speech.
See a. above.

c. " Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta exits after ... a company that received $35 million from the Russian government..."
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

d. "WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller,...violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA."
Mueller now investigating Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta
Russian spies influencing the Obama/Clinton administration via bribes.

e. In 11 months of thorough investigations, there has not been a smidgen of evidence of any connections of Trump to the Russians.

10. The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.

The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.

And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

The only group that we know has colluded with, conspired with, contracted with, been bribed by, paid the Russians, the Kremlin, Moscow....

...are Democrats.

I fervently await a similarly well documented exposition from you, for your position.

Just wondering.

1. I never lie

For the record:

" In a 1991 study, sex researcher Shere Hite found that 70 percent of married women have cheated on their partners; a 1993 follow-up study found that 72 percent of married men have as well. According to a 2004 University of Chicago study, 25 percent of married men have had at least one extramarital affair.

Google

q=Studies+on+infidelity+in+Ameia&oq=Studies+on+infidelity+in+Ameia&aqs=chrome..69i57.10841j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Let's not pretend sexual harassment is new, or that it is limited to one gender.

Hmmm...cheating and sexual harassment sure seem to be totally different.

Republicans have been doing that for eyars.

Like when they put out flyers in black neighborhoods telling them to vote on THURSDAY.

There is only the claim by the racists....the Democrats.....that black folks can't figure out how to get photo IDs.

You said Trumps washington dc inauguration attendance was bigger than Obamas. That was another of Kellyann Conways "alternative" facts you repeated.

"You said Trumps washington dc inauguration attendance was bigger than Obamas."

I never said any such thing.

Let's see some quotes, you liar.

I never lie.....but I just showed that you do.

1. No, the vast gulf between what are the two sides of America's political divide are due to the very strategies that the Left/Democrats/Liberals have used to gain power: the grievance industry.

Every day, in every way possible,it's divide, cause enmity, and what is known as Identity Politics.

And, to show that it didn't begin with Trump, note that today is the sad anniversary of the death of Philadelphia Police Officer Daniel Faulkner.

2. "On This Day: PPD Officer Daniel Faulkner Killed in Line of Duty [1981]
Daniel%20Faulkner%201_1449685241679_600248_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

....Faulkner was gunned down during a traffic stop in Center City Philadelphia.

Officer Faulkner, 25, was on patrol early that morning, and had stopped a vehicle driving the wrong way down a one way street at 13th and Locust Streets around 4:00 a.m.

During the stop, Officer Faulkner called for back-up and a police wagon to transport the driver.

While Faulkner's back was turned, the driver's brother, Mumia Abu-Jamal, ran toward the confrontation from a nearby parking lot.
Abu-Jamal, then opened fire on Officer Faulkner, who was able to return fire.

Officer Faulkner was struck several times, and was killed. Abu-Jamal was wounded by Faulkner's gun fire.

Trial testimony later revealed that a .38-caliber revolver registered to Abu-Jamal was found at the scene with five spent shell casings.

Abu-Jamal, a member of the Black Panther Party, was sentenced to life in prison following the high profile case, but later his sentence was later reduced to life in prison without parole." On This Day: PPD Officer Daniel Faulkner Killed in Line of Duty

View image on Twitter

3. "The California Federation of Teachers (CFT) passed a resolution at its most recent convention claiming that “the continued unjust incarceration of Mumia Abu-Jamal represents a threat to the civil rights of all people.” Thirty years ago, Abu-Jamal took away Philadelphia policeman Daniel Faulkner’s foremost civil right: his life. How obtuse of the CFT to disregard “the threat to the civil rights of all people” represented by someone capable of gunning down a man tasked with protecting the public.

The pantheon of leftist saints includes the Haymarket Square bombers, responsible for the deaths of eight Chicago cops, Joe Hill, murderer of former police officer John Morrison in Salt Lake City, Huey Newton, murderer of Oakland policeman John Frey, and Leonard Peltier, murderer of FBI agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams. Notice a pattern?"
Teachers' Mumia Abu-Jamal Resolution Out of Sync Morally and Historically | Human Events

Your handler should get you better material to post. Most Americans know where the political divide began and who took that small hairline crack and made it a huge crevice, Saint ronnie started and rumpy has been the perpetrator of the crevice.

So, to translate this..

Everything was hunky-dory as long as we were getting our way and no one was challenging us. But this guy came along and said there was a better way and now we hate everyone who thinks like this.

This is the actual thought process that birthed the 'great political divide' in America.

These kinds of statements from this poster are the typical 3 grader mentality.

Last edited:
Republicans have been doing that for eyars.

Like when they put out flyers in black neighborhoods telling them to vote on THURSDAY.

There is only the claim by the racists....the Democrats.....that black folks can't figure out how to get photo IDs.
None ???? Now you've gone too far That is an OUTRIGHT lie

You might find this informative:

“The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.

Controlling for factors that influence voter turn¬out, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.

Based on the Eagleton Institute's findings, some members of the media have claimed that voter identification law suppress voter turnout, especially among minorities.[80] Their conclusion is unfounded. When statistically significant and negative relationships are found in our analysis, the effects are so small that the findings offer little policy significance.

More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respondents from states that only required voters to say their name.”

For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:
New Analysis Shows Voter Identification Laws Do Not Reduce Turnout

New Analysis Shows Voter Identification Laws Do Not Reduce Turnout

You may find information about the Eagleton Institution here:
Eagleton Institute of Politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Sup with the OP .. You're not gonna blame it on the black guy?

:dunno:

i-screwed-you-all-but-thanks-for-blaming-it-on-the-black-guy.jpg

Blaming this on the black guy???

You betcha'!!!

. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

Now....we have this:

"Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!
President Trump’s Economy is Simply “On Fire”.
Job numbers released today through the end of November show an increase of 2.2 million jobs since last years election and an unemployment rate of 4.1 percent. After the same period under Obama, (4.8) million jobs were lost and unemployment skyrocketed to 9.9 percent!" Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!

Can I get an "Amen"!!!

Forum List

Back