🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Divorce attorney shot to death, his office set on fire by client's ex

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
A contentious divorce case led to homicide and arson at the law offices of one of the divorce attorneys late Wednesday afternoon, according to court documents and police files.

Popular, beloved Lawrenceville Attorney Doug Lewis was shot inside his own law offices, and his offices were set on fire.

It turns out one of Lewis's clients was a woman who had filed for divorce early last year, and police said it was the woman’s husband who went after Lewis Wednesday.

Divorce attorney shot to death, his office set on fire by client's ex, police say

I’m not saying I agree with it. But I understand it. ;)

Point of order......There is no such thing as a popular and beloved attorney.

Lawyers are like cops... no one likes them until they need one.

But in this case, I'd wonder how far this attorney and his soon to be ex-wife drove him to this point.

A contentious divorce case led to homicide and arson at the law offices of one of the divorce attorneys late Wednesday afternoon, according to court documents and police files.

Popular, beloved Lawrenceville Attorney Doug Lewis was shot inside his own law offices, and his offices were set on fire.

It turns out one of Lewis's clients was a woman who had filed for divorce early last year, and police said it was the woman’s husband who went after Lewis Wednesday.

Divorce attorney shot to death, his office set on fire by client's ex, police say

This is going to cause lawyer’s rates to go up

beloved Lawrenceville Attorney Doug Lewis

tenor.gif

No divorce lawyer is "beloved."

Lawyers are like cops... no one likes them until they need one.

But in this case, I'd wonder how far this attorney and his soon to be ex-wife drove him to this point.
LOL....By the looks of the perp it was a very short drive. ;)

Officially and on record my response is "this is too bad".
Privately I say "it's a good start".

It's probably safe to say that generally speaking, as the nation is flooded with illegals and lawlessness and cartel influence grows, we'll see more and more lawyers, judges and cops murdered. It's what happens in 3rd world countries.

It's probably safe to say that generally speaking, as the nation is flooded with illegals and lawlessness and cartel influence grows, we'll see more and more lawyers, judges and cops murdered. It's what happens in 3rd world countries.
Meh, we could do with a lot fewer lawyers anyway.

The nation is flooded with guns and anyone who wants one can get one. It`s what happens in 3rd world countries.

The nation is flooded with guns and anyone who wants one can get one. It`s what happens in 3rd world countries.

It's illegal for commoners to own guns in Mexico and nearly all of the third world.

Disarming the public is what happens in 3rd world countries.

Not condoning his actions, but... I can understand.

The only thing shocking about incidents such as these, is that they aren’t more common…

The only thing shocking about incidents such as these, is that they aren’t more common…
Indeed but around here the usual result is a ass-whipping. Fucking lawyers are a bunch of lushes anyway so some wronged guy finds his target in a local bar and Mr. Mouthpiece gets his ass whipped.....Seems fair to me. ;)

Surprised they found him so fast.
There has to be a huge list of suspects.

It's illegal for commoners to own guns in Mexico and nearly all of the third world.

Disarming the public is what happens in 3rd world countries.
Random mass shootings in schools, churches, synagogues, movie theaters, grocery stores, etc. is what happens to a country that has no real gun control. People in 3rd world countries want food, not guns and they don`t cry like little bitches about not owning assault rifles.

Random mass shootings in schools, churches, synagogues, movie theaters, grocery stores, etc. is what happens to a country that has no real gun control. People in 3rd world countries want food, not guns and they don`t cry like little bitches about not owning assault rifles.
The people in those countries that do have the guns, don't want for food. So yeah... You stumbled on to a nugget. Let it sink in...

Forum List

Back