Dixie Chicks Perform with Background Portraying Donald Trump as the Devil

The next time I care what the Dixie Chicks have to say will the be the first. lol

Libs never met a leftist anti American whiner they didn't like.

8711bbd910e3d7facc8c835db8b4d7bc.jpg

When were Chicks with Dicks ever "censored"?

Are you really that fucking stupid and uninformed?
Yes. I know its shocking for an adult to be that stupid.

How do these dingbats make a living when they insist on pissing off their customers?

The Dixie Chicks kicked off their DCX MMXVI World Tour Friday in Cincinnati by performing in front of a massive backdrop showing Republican presumptive presidential nominee Donald Trump with devil horns on his head and a satanic mustache and goatee.

Last night’s politically-charged performance wasn’t the first time the Texas-based country music band used their celebrity status to take shots at a major Republican party leader.

During a performance in London in 2003, Dixie Chicks lead singer Natalie Maines told the crowd that she was “ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas.” Maines’ attack on President George W. Bush led to music stations across the United States pulling the Chicks from their radio playlists.

Nearly 10 years after attacking Bush, Maines doubled down, saying, “I was right from the beginning.”

She later tweeted that she was right to attack Bush, calling her detractors “#dummies.”

The 41-year-old has bashed Trump before Friday’s night concert. The singer took to Twitter back in January and tossed out a recycled joke about Donald Trump’s hair.
I strongly suggest you avoid attendance at any future Dixie Chicks shows. And I suggest you follow the old maxim: live and let live.

But I also think you're too sensitive to allow others to voice opinions different from yours.

As for me, I couldn't pick any of the Dixie Chicks out of a lineup. Country music isn't my thing But, if they want to portray Trump in a characterization of the devil, who am I to complain?

Depicting temper tantrum serial liar racist Donald the scam artist fraudster as an evil asshole is pro-American and patriotic.

Ask your buddy Grandpa. He said their music was pulled from some airways and stores.

They had their music pulled from airways & store shelves the last time they pulled this political shit.

Not sure who my "buddy" is.... and btw, that is not censorship.
You must be conservative if you dont know that pulling music from the airwaves and stores is censorship.

Poor attention whore chicks. Pissed off the fans that made them rich and famous ...and instead of apologizing gave them the middle finger.... Just like their original lead singer.

Let's all cry for them now.

Boo hoo.

Are you so stupid that you think this is censorship? So, If choose to not sell a product, this is censorship? And aren't you leftwing whackaloons always calling for boycotts?
Hey dummy. If they were playing the music prior to the political comments and then it was pulled thats censorship.

Ask your buddy Grandpa. He said their music was pulled from some airways and stores.

They had their music pulled from airways & store shelves the last time they pulled this political shit.

You must be conservative if you dont know that pulling music from the airwaves and stores is censorship.

It is only censorship if done so by the government. A private firm choosing to not sell a product is not censorship. Jesus, you can't be this stupid.

Dixie Chicks RULE!!!!!

Are you so stupid that you think this is censorship? So, If choose to not sell a product, this is censorship? And aren't you leftwing whackaloons always calling for boycotts?
Hey dummy. If they were playing the music prior to the political comments and then it was pulled thats censorship.

No it isn't you moron.

Dixie Chicks RULE!!!!!
^^^ USMB must be paying spam a lot extra this week

Earning money for concert tickets? They sure hope so.

It's not called 'censhorship' - it's called 'boycotting'.

If I play your records on my radio station and then a video of you kicking a puppy or cursing out the Pope and I decide no longer to play your music I am boycotting you and choosing not to support you. Again, it is not Censorship.

It is only censorship if done so by the government. A private firm choosing to not sell a product is not censorship. Jesus, you can't be this stupid.
Only a under educated idiot thinks censorship is only done by the government. Show us in the definition where it says it has to be done by the government.

Definition of CENSORSHIP
Simple Definition of censorship
  • : the system or practice of censoring books, movies, letters, etc.

Depicting temper tantrum serial liar racist Donald the scam artist fraudster as an evil asshole is pro-American and patriotic.
So buy a ticket mr patriotic and stop whining that conservatives don't want to.

The attention whore chicks made their bed...

It's not called 'censhorship' - it's called 'boycotting'.
No dummy. Customers boycott.

Only a under educated idiot thinks censorship is only done by the government. Show us in the definition where it says it has to be done by the government.

Definition of CENSORSHIP
Simple Definition of censorship
  • : the system or practice of censoring books, movies, letters, etc.
You have to set your mind to "Conservative". Government bad. Free Market good. Censorship bad, must be government. Free market not censorship, must call it boycott.

It's really quite simple if you shift your mind to low gear.

Forum List

Back