Dixie Chicks Perform with Background Portraying Donald Trump as the Devil

No dummy. Customers boycott.
Yes they do...and so do governments. Remember Obama calling for the boycott of buying products made by Israel / Israelis? So, was that a call to engage in 'censorship' or a call to 'boycot'?

Ask your buddy Grandpa. He said their music was pulled from some airways and stores.

Not sure who my "buddy" is.... and btw, that is not censorship.
You must be conservative if you dont know that pulling music from the airwaves and stores is censorship.

It is only censorship if done so by the government. A private firm choosing to not sell a product is not censorship. Jesus, you can't be this stupid.
Only a under educated idiot thinks censorship is only done by the government. Show us in the definition where it says it has to be done by the government.

Definition of CENSORSHIP
Simple Definition of censorship
  • : the system or practice of censoring books, movies, letters, etc.
You have to set your mind to "Conservative". Government bad. Free Market good. Censorship bad, must be government. Free market not censorship, must call it boycott.

It's really quite simple if you shift your mind to low gear.
So what you're saying is the Trump "protesters" minds are in low gear....

Interesting

Not sure who my "buddy" is.... and btw, that is not censorship.
You must be conservative if you dont know that pulling music from the airwaves and stores is censorship.

It is only censorship if done so by the government. A private firm choosing to not sell a product is not censorship. Jesus, you can't be this stupid.
Only a under educated idiot thinks censorship is only done by the government. Show us in the definition where it says it has to be done by the government.

Definition of CENSORSHIP
Simple Definition of censorship
  • : the system or practice of censoring books, movies, letters, etc.
You have to set your mind to "Conservative". Government bad. Free Market good. Censorship bad, must be government. Free market not censorship, must call it boycott.

It's really quite simple if you shift your mind to low gear.
So what you're saying is the Trump "protesters" minds are in low gear....

Interesting
Are the Trump protestors Conservatives? Or are you in the habit of mis-reading posts and putting words in other people's mouths? Or are you desperately flailing around to find a point?

So, if I decide to not sell your product you are being censored? That's idiotic.
I know you arent very bright but its a little more involved than that. If I have a #1 record you were previously playing and selling and you pull it because you dont like my views then thats censorship. If you decide you dont want to buy my record thats boycotting. Does that make sense to you now?

Glenn Beck was suspended by Sirius XM for a comment he made that XM thought was offensive.... is he being censored?

So, if I decide to not sell your product you are being censored? That's idiotic.
I know you arent very bright but its a little more involved than that. If I have a #1 record you were previously playing and selling and you pull it because you dont like my views then thats censorship. If you decide you dont want to buy my record thats boycotting. Does that make sense to you now?

Not it isn't dummy. Weren't you libs cheering the other Day over Cadillac pulling their support of the PGA tour because of Donald Trump? Is that censorship?

The rights history of Boycotts are funny. Remember when Iraq was a good idea by the Republicans Neo Con war mongers?

image.png

Not it isn't dummy. Weren't you libs cheering the other Day over Cadillac pulling their support of the PGA tour because of Donald Trump? Is that censorship?
Trump is on the PGA tour? If so thats censorship depending on the relationship.

His course hosted the tour... Cadillac sponsored the tour. And no, it isn't censorship. It was business decision, pure and simple.

Glenn Beck was suspended by Sirius XM for a comment he made that XM thought was offensive.... is he being censored?
I need more information about the situation. From your new found understanding what would you say?

No.
Was Sirius previously paying for him to make comments? If so thats censorship.

I don't really know how all that works. But I would imagine they were, but I can't be 100% certain.

Libs never met a leftist anti American whiner they didn't like.
Depicting temper tantrum serial liar racist Donald the scam artist fraudster as an evil asshole is pro-American and patriotic.
So buy a ticket mr patriotic and stop whining that conservatives don't want to.

The attention whore chicks made their bed...
The only ones whining are the temper tantrum Trump serial liar fraudster followers who are butt hurt because America's record holding female band is mocking their cult leader to the cheers of loyal fans at full venue concerts, made fuller by castigating your cult master.

His course hosted the tour... Cadillac sponsored the tour. And no, it isn't censorship. It was business decision, pure and simple.
I agree even though I am wondering why you used that as an example. If Trump was speaking at the tour and they cancelled it that would be censorship. BTW pulling a #1 record is not good business. Its the opposite of good business.

Forum List

Back