DJ Vance walks into a bakery (is this a joke?) and embarrasses himself

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

Why would Vance go and get the food? I don't know, to make it look like he's a normal guy.

He asked them all how long they've been there and how long the place has been around.

AND THAT'S IT. About as charismatic as a dead slug.

Why would Vance go and get the food? I don't know, to make it look like he's a normal guy.

He asked them all how long they've been there and how long the place has been around.

Is that worse than Walz drinking horse semen? :p

He is a fabricated suit. Created and molded by billionaire Peter Thiel. Who I believe also orchestrated Vance meeting his wife while he was an intern. :)

Trump must be completely pissed at JR right now. :auiqs.jpg:

Vance is the DJ, Trump is the rapper!

#MAGAMASHUP

I was recently surprised at how much a hard core liberal friend of mine hated JD. But I knew where he got all his propaganda from, the MSM. I had no idea they were slandering JD so much because I don't watch those propaganda stations. If you get your information from the MSM, you are seriously uninformed or misinformed. It was funny yesterday when RFK made his announcement, it was live on Newsmax. Out of curiosity, I checked CNN and, low and behold, it wasn't being carried. MSM censorship in action. MAGA

Reminds me of sunak filling up someone elses car with petrol. Then not knowing how to pay.

Forum List

Back