DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

Again, if you think WMR is going to hide behind his wife's skirts on this issue, you are deluded.

When people find out more about his history at Bain and all the middle class jobs Romney eliminated, he's going to be in a lot of trouble with women.

How do you suppose the Obamanation will fair with women when they find out that 92% of the jobs he has killed since '09 have been working women?

Depend on if they fall for misleading propaganda. (like this non-issue about stay at home moms)

The numbers are accurate but quite misleading. First, Obama cannot be held entirely accountable for the employment picture on the day he took office, just as he could not be given credit if times had been booming. Second, by choosing figures from January 2009, months into the recession, the statement ignored the millions of jobs lost before then, when most of the job loss fell on men. In every recession, men are the first to take the hit, followed by women. It's a historical pattern, Stevenson told us, not an effect of Obama's policies.

There is a small amount of truth to the claim, but it ignores critical facts that would give a different impression. We rate it Mostly False.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-campaign-says-women-were-hit-hard-job-losse/

Again, if you think WMR is going to hide behind his wife's skirts on this issue, you are deluded.

When people find out more about his history at Bain and all the middle class jobs Romney eliminated, he's going to be in a lot of trouble with women.

Oh brother have you got it bad.

Just be honest and register as a democrat

This thread is prof f how the right wing retard media takes someones words out of context and distorts them, you retards all know what the true meaning of her words were, stay at home mothers with rich husbands have don't know what's its like to be a working class mother, that's the context of those words.

How do you suppose the Obamanation will fair with women when they find out that 92% of the jobs he has killed since '09 have been working women?

I think they'll realize that was a horseshit figure that Romney pulled out of his ass because he was desperate. That number has beeen pretty thoroughly debunked.

The number is fact.

Why doe Obama hate working women? Is he planning to change if we re-elect him?

The real story however is that men lost their job earlier in the recession Sept-2008 through Dec 2008. So the number is not a fact of the recession.

Why does the Republican candidate have to rely on that type of misleading statements?

Nice try but I think only the GOP women will buy into their bullshit again. Just like the contrived Dem war on working women.

No it is not taken out of context, I heard what Hilary Rosen said and it was very condescending, as if she is an expert on how people should live their lives..:)

I think they'll realize that was a horseshit figure that Romney pulled out of his ass because he was desperate. That number has beeen pretty thoroughly debunked.

The number is fact.

Why doe Obama hate working women? Is he planning to change if we re-elect him?

The real story however is that men lost their job earlier in the recession Sept-2008 through Dec 2008.

Nice spin. LOL

Obama has CRUSHED jobs for women.

This thread is prof f how the right wing retard media takes someones words out of context and distorts them, you retards all know what the true meaning of her words were, stay at home mothers with rich husbands have don't know what's its like to be a working class mother, that's the context of those words.

Nothing is out of context.

You guys decided to be low life and was immediately called on it.

Now you are just whining like the little bitches you are.............

No it is not taken out of context, I heard what Hilary Rosen said and it was very condescending, as if she is an expert on how people should live their lives..:)

It was out of context you partisan-brained retarded moron, I heard exactly what she said too, before and after she made that statement.

I'm not a Democrat nor a liberal but it doesn't take rocket science to see that words were taken out of context and if you believe the Fox News take on those words you are official a citizen of Retardedstan.

It was out of context you partisan-brained retarded moron, I heard exactly what she said too, before and after she made that statement.

Prove it low life....................

Go back and listen to what she said before and after you dumb monkey, you prove your statement!

I'm not a Democrat nor a liberal but it doesn't take rocket science to see that words were taken out of context and if you believe the Fox News take on those words you are official a citizen of Retardedstan.

I dont care how you define yourself.

You have been punked, because even the leadership has back peddled.

Now worm, prove it was taken out of context.

The number is fact.

LMAO. Fact? Whose fact? Yours? Funny shit.

It is fact.

That Leftists are spinning the fact does not 'debunk' the fact.

We can only conclude Obama hates working women.

It is a completely misleading figure. And only a moroonie could conclude that.

One can only conclude that Mittens is in deep trouble that they have to resort to chopping ecomonic figures up to produce a propaganda figure so early in the campaign.

No faggot, I have not been punked, anyone who takes the Foxnews interpretation of those words is a retard, that means *YOU*.

No faggot, I have not been punked, anyone who takes the Foxnews interpretation of those words is a retard, that means *YOU*.

So you have nothing but hot air.

That was way to predictable,.

Yet your leadership back peddled. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back