DNC Chairman says Republicans want to kick women out of country

Nah, maybe it's wishful thinking and he's just waiting to come out of the closet? If his momma is kicked out, she won't be able to boot him out of her basement.

The Fear Mongering Party at work.
Generally when some BS like that comes out of someone's mouth they have it in their minds. Kind of informational when you consider it as it gives a clue to how the head of the DNC's mind works.

I think the sane people left the Democratic party quite some time ago.

She's looking more like a man every day. The democrat party is sick. If Harry Truman and JFK were still around they'd be considered extreme right wing nutjobs.

Wasserman is still at the helm? When is the last time she has had a lucid thought?

DNC Chair: Republicans Are Saying ‘Yeah, Let’s Kick Women … Out Of This Country’ [VIDEO]

These Democrats are crazy whack-out people. Even their chairman is crazy and insane.
Must be a thought he has considered proposing...

You obviously didn't watch the video or even know who runs the DNC.
No why would I.

Why would you comment on a video you didn't watch?

DNC Chair: Republicans Are Saying ‘Yeah, Let’s Kick Women … Out Of This Country’ [VIDEO]

These Democrats are crazy whack-out people. Even their chairman is crazy and insane.

No why would I.

Just commented on the OP as I know most generally Republicans in general do not hate women. I do know a particular DNC state party leader that definitely was a hateful sort that willingly lies and makes up all sorts of BS. The DNC elitist members I met through the years just got crazier and crazier as the years went by. IMO, from my own knowledge on a whole they do not represent the people at all that voted them into power. They used to at least give it half an effort. Now they just work to collect up all the fringe groups they can and it is very obvious when you look at your typical DNC posters on this site and others.

No why would I.

Just commented on the OP as I know most generally Republicans in general do not hate women. I do know a particular DNC state party leader that definitely was a hateful sort that willingly lies and makes up all sorts of BS. The DNC elitist members I met through the years just got crazier and crazier as the years went by. IMO, from my own knowledge on a whole they do not represent the people at all that voted them into power. They used to at least give it half an effort. Now they just work to collect up all the fringe groups they can and it is very obvious when you look at your typical DNC posters on this site and others.

Dude, the entire thread is based on a video, why you would assume you know what you're talking about without taking 60 seconds out of your day to watch it is amazing. But, please, keep defending your admitted ignorance.

No why would I.

Dude, the entire thread is based on a video, why you would assume you know what you're talking about without taking 60 seconds out of your day to watch it is amazing. But, please, keep defending your admitted ignorance.
Dude, I am a woman who the Demoncrats went after with a vengeance so spill it to someone else.

No why would I.

Dude, I am a woman who the Demoncrats went after with a vengeance so spill it to someone else.

Sorry about that. Just the same, I don't care about "your story", I'm more concerned that you are commenting on something that was never said.

No why would I.

Sorry about that. Just the same, I don't care about "your story", I'm more concerned that you are commenting on something that was never said.
Yeah corruption does not bother the new age DNC. Carry on.

Yeah corruption does not bother the new age DNC. Carry on.

You won't take the time to watch a simple video before commenting on a thread about said video, why would I take your word about anything else? Facts obviously are not important to you.

Forum List

Back