DNC changing Obama acceptance speech to smaller arena

Just saw the Thursday Charlotte weather report. Chance of rain early, clearing up to no rain in the evening.

It's an excuse, they could not fill the stadium.

why wouldnt they get a seat?

Is today just say stupid shit day or something?

Cause it's not big enough, maybe?? :eusa_whistle:

so according to you people they moved to a smaller venue in order o make the crowds look bigger, but fucked over the volunteers because now they dont have enough seats.....

this is what i mean by you people can't be pleased. There is always something you fucktards need to whine about when i comes to the left.

Whine about?...No. We just don't like your side's policies. Nor what you stand for.

what does someones sexual preference have to do with the topic of this thread?

Notice where the anti gay commentary comes from.
Liberals are in the bag for gay marriage, yet they will use sexual preference as a weapon against gay people or accusations of being gay.

Just saw the Thursday Charlotte weather report. Chance of rain early, clearing up to no rain in the evening.

Don't you wish.

FACT is, there's a waiting list of 20 THOUSAND, hoping for cancellations so they can get in.

Poor whiny little pubs have to make up even more lies just to make themselves feel better.

Don't you wish.

FACT is, there's a waiting list of 20 THOUSAND, hoping for cancellations so they can get in.

Poor whiny little pubs have to make up even more lies just to make themselves feel better.

I heard there were like, 300,000 waiting!!!!!

You're fucking insane.

:lol:

Don't you wish.

You're fucking insane.

You rw's can't tell the truth about anything. Looks to me like its more like 44THOUSAND.

BREAKING: Obama’s speech to move indoors – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Officials had already handed out 65,000 tickets for the event at the Bank of America stadium, but the Time Warner Cable Arena-home to NBA's Charlotte Bobcats-can seat up to 21,000. As a result, thousands will be turned away.

Would you rather see workers electrocuted while putting in wiring?

Oh the drama. And yes i would love to see workman electrocuted. Since Obama can't have fireworks or balloons I mean. It would make it more celebratory.

For idiots; i am joking

So, are none of the buses rolling or the picked just some to come and relayed that information or the ones that started early from other states who were already on the road? What a mess What about the people who drove, did they get the message and will show up at the wrong place? What about the people who had rooms with no refund policies? Will they go and just party with no event to attend? Happy campers who were left out after being given tickets? Could this be turned into angry mobs?

Maybe I'll tune in.

I wanted to see Obamination part the clouds, so now we're left with him just parting the balloons as they fall from the arena ceiling....

Don't you wish.

You're fucking insane.

You rw's can't tell the truth about anything. Looks to me like its more like 44THOUSAND.

Officials had already handed out 65,000 tickets for the event at the Bank of America stadium, but the Time Warner Cable Arena-home to NBA's Charlotte Bobcats-can seat up to 21,000. As a result, thousands will be turned away.

I heard that it was more like a quintillion eleventy thousand million on stand by to see The One.

You're fucking insane.

I heard that it was more like a quintillion eleventy thousand million on stand by to see The One.
The stadium was not going to be full. Period

Don't you wish.

You're fucking insane.

How gullible are you? Do you honestly think that if the DNC had really given out 65,000 tickets that they would change the venue on a small chance of rain and risk pissing off 44,000 voters? Especially in a state where every vote is going to count?

I had some friends grab me some tickets, but I ain't going... I do that all the time...:D

Last edited:

I had some friends grab me some tickets, but I ain't going... I do that all the time...:D

There was speculation that anti Obama hecklers would be numerous had the speech been at B of A Stadium....Also, the fact that the DNC refused to use the Bank of America name of the stadium was going to be used as political fodder by the GOP...
So far...Cloudy here...few showers over Charlotte right now (4:15 EDT). Nothing behind those. Evening looks clear of rain....Attn DNC:......OOPS!
Current Charlotte TDWR Radar Map | Weather Underground

Forum List

Back