DNC chief draws miniscule crowd at "indoor Latin shopping mall"...

Hispanics are going for Trump too.

At least..the legal ones, and the ones who work and who like America.

PHOTO: DNC chief Tom Perez plays to tiny audience at mall - empty seats in front row! - The American Mirror

The Hispanic vote will kill Trump in 2020
Yup, I'm registering them to vote as fast as they can slip across the border.........
100,000 new Puerto Rican voters in Florida

They are not too happy with how Trump treated the hurricane
Whatever they choose to believe, I'm sure the DNC is stoking that "fire" for all it's worth......... You seem willing to swallow it hook line and sinker.......
They really don’t have to

Hispanic voters have seen the treatment they have received from Republicans

the Puerto Rica government officials that have been holding up the recovery efforts are Republiican?

PHOTO: DNC chief Tom Perez plays to tiny audience at mall - empty seats in front row! - The American Mirror

So this single 2-minute video tells the story for the whole Hispanic population of the U.S.,
My how fucking stupid you are. Even dumber than I imagined.
You've posted what Trump complains about, the cameras never show the audience.
This shot and the video was taken by someone in the second row with their iPhone, and they never moved the camera position.

The Hispanic vote will kill Trump in 2020
Yup, I'm registering them to vote as fast as they can slip across the border.........

Whatever they choose to believe, I'm sure the DNC is stoking that "fire" for all it's worth......... You seem willing to swallow it hook line and sinker.......

Yet ignore the treatment they received from their own non-republican officials.......... Yeah, yeah, I know, you can post "proof" that it was the republicans and I can post "proof" that it was the Puerto Rican corruption and we get no where because you want to believe what you want to believe and I don't really care one way or the other. :dunno:
Puerto Rican’s are pissed at Trump’s hurricane response

tenor.gif

100,000 have relocated to Florida and will vote accordingly

Yet ignore the treatment they received from their own non-republican officials.......... Yeah, yeah, I know, you can post "proof" that it was the republicans and I can post "proof" that it was the Puerto Rican corruption and we get no where because you want to believe what you want to believe and I don't really care one way or the other. :dunno:
Puerto Rican’s are pissed at Trump

100,000 have relocated to Florida and will vote accordingly
Okay, and the DNC is still playing that for all it's worth, welcome to politics....... I'm still voting for Ming the Merciless......... And no I don't mean Frump.

Trumps callous border policies will be featured prominantly in the coming elections

a54f6db8-c594-4a8b-aca3-444891aea37f.jpeg

So this single 2-minute video tells the story for the whole Hispanic population of the U.S.,
My how fucking stupid you are. Even dumber than I imagined.
You've posted what Trump complains about, the cameras never show the audience.
This shot and the video was taken by someone in the second row with their iPhone, and they never moved the camera position.

"A new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released exclusively to The Hill revealed something astonishing: not that President Trump’s approval continued to climb, resting at 47%, but that his approval rating among Hispanics soared a staggering 10 points in the last month."

Poor, poor leftists.
They just don't get it. Criminals are supposed to hate Trump, and leftists think all Hispanics are criminals.
But of course, they aren't. They are working class..just like me.

And working class LOVES Trump.

The non-working class will never get it. So we'll just keep winning until y'all are institutionalized or in prison.

POLL: In One Month, Trump's Approval Rating With Hispanics Soars 10 Points

Trumps callous border policies will be featured prominantly in the coming elections

a54f6db8-c594-4a8b-aca3-444891aea37f.jpeg
What? No machine gun towers? No punji traps? Concertina wire? Foo gas? Claymores? No starving, rabid dogs patrolling the parameter? Jeeze, what kinda border security is that? :dunno:

Lol. That is Diamond and Silk promoting “Dummycrats”, their movie.

Please post a couple of credible sources to substantiate your claim. The photo in your source also prints on the same page this:

DCAd.jpg

Would I be remiss in wondering if you support this form of racism? IMO your link is nothing more - and maybe much less - than the tabloids we see when in line at the supermarket.

I suggest you broaden your education.

Forum List

Back