🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DNC & Clinton paid out 1.02 million for fairy tale dossier on Trump

Fusion GPS: Team Hillary paid $168,000 for Steele dossier - Hot Air

"as Fusion GPS disclosed in a statement today, Team Hillary paid almost the same amount of money that Russian trolls paid Facebook to Christopher Steele for the infamous “dossier” on Donald Trump.

While none of the principals have denied that the Clinton campaign and DNC funded the dossier through payments to Perkins Coie, everyone involved is claiming they did not know about the project.

No one knew about a project that got funded at this level? Come on, man. No one drops $168,000 on a single project that loops in an ex-spook to dig up dirt from Russian sources on an opponent without some high-level signoffs. Right now, Democrats in Congress are arguing that the election got swayed by Russians spending between $100K-200K on Facebook memes, and are threatening social-media platforms for allowing it to happen. Are we to believe that social-media outlets like Facebook have more control over how money comes into their organizations than how it goes out of a major-party presidential campaign? No one knew? Puh-leeeeze."

Oops - More Than 1 Michael Cohen:

"Hillary paid $168,000 to a firm that never apparently considered the possibility that more than one Michael Cohen might exist. Heckuva job, Steeley."

Hillary Still Denying It:

"Hillary’s still defending the project … after waiting months to acknowledge her campaign’s role in it. However, she’s still not quite admitting to the dossier as an entirely Team Hillary project, choosing to tell Trevor Noah that the dossier was “research started by a Republican donor,” which is a flat-out lie. Fusion GPS got hired by the Washington Free Beacon, but they never had anything to do with Steele or the dossier."

Sowing Divisiveness...

Despite being untruthful about her own culpability in courting Russian intel sources, Hillary insists that Trump “had to know that people were making outreach to Russians … in order to sow this divisiveness.” She ought to know, having paid $168,000 to do so.

Interesting. Was it private citizen Russian who paid for the FB ads? Sounds like it was all money these 'nice' political types put out for politics and a Russian turn the table on them? Maybe those two comedians that got Maxine and McCain on video were involved....kind of funny when one thinks about it. 'Though the circumstances be thrust into your lap, the outcome is the lord's'.
how about we all agree no more ads for political candidates. I'd fking die for that.
I am sure we could figure out something to put it back to where individual citizens are the ones in charge of who gets in or stays out if we try.

FUSION GPS: "Hillary Paid $168,000 For Dossier'
A far cry from DoTard Trump's $12 million lie.
?
“Never seen such Republican ANGER & UNITY as I have concerning the lack of investigation on Clinton made Fake Dossier (now $12,000,000?),….” Trump tweeted on Oct 29.
I believe the DNC paid 9 million, obummer close to one and the FBI i haven't actually seen the total yet. and Hitlery 168k. so maybe he rounded up. not clear your point. it was still paid for all by demolosers. fake information to derail his presidency bid that fking failed. The truly most hilarious piece is it didn't fking work. LOL.

"as Fusion GPS disclosed in a statement today, Team Hillary paid almost the same amount of money that Russian trolls paid Facebook to Christopher Steele for the infamous “dossier” on Donald Trump.

While none of the principals have denied that the Clinton campaign and DNC funded the dossier through payments to Perkins Coie, everyone involved is claiming they did not know about the project.

No one knew about a project that got funded at this level? Come on, man. No one drops $168,000 on a single project that loops in an ex-spook to dig up dirt from Russian sources on an opponent without some high-level signoffs. Right now, Democrats in Congress are arguing that the election got swayed by Russians spending between $100K-200K on Facebook memes, and are threatening social-media platforms for allowing it to happen. Are we to believe that social-media outlets like Facebook have more control over how money comes into their organizations than how it goes out of a major-party presidential campaign? No one knew? Puh-leeeeze."

"Hillary paid $168,000 to a firm that never apparently considered the possibility that more than one Michael Cohen might exist. Heckuva job, Steeley."

"Hillary’s still defending the project … after waiting months to acknowledge her campaign’s role in it. However, she’s still not quite admitting to the dossier as an entirely Team Hillary project, choosing to tell Trevor Noah that the dossier was “research started by a Republican donor,” which is a flat-out lie. Fusion GPS got hired by the Washington Free Beacon, but they never had anything to do with Steele or the dossier."

Sowing Divisiveness...

Despite being untruthful about her own culpability in courting Russian intel sources, Hillary insists that Trump “had to know that people were making outreach to Russians … in order to sow this divisiveness.” She ought to know, having paid $168,000 to do so.

Interesting. Was it private citizen Russian who paid for the FB ads? Sounds like it was all money these 'nice' political types put out for politics and a Russian turn the table on them? Maybe those two comedians that got Maxine and McCain on video were involved....kind of funny when one thinks about it. 'Though the circumstances be thrust into your lap, the outcome is the lord's'.
how about we all agree no more ads for political candidates. I'd fking die for that.
I am sure we could figure out something to put it back to where individual citizens are the ones in charge of who gets in or stays out if we try.
the only way is to take money out of it. all of it.

I truly hate commercial after commercial fking fifteen times a day with shit I don't want to hear. stuff that will never change my vote. target audience is the uninformed. it fking suks.

Sowing Divisiveness...

It's a great idea, but a lot of the Russian propaganda has been plain old posts--and bots. Not ads.

Sowing Divisiveness...

I truly hate commercial after commercial fking fifteen times a day with shit I don't want to hear. stuff that will never change my vote. target audience is the uninformed. it fking suks.
A lot of trash needs to be dealt with all the way around. We still do not have a TV so I don't get that commercial crap and all the noise that comes with it.

Sowing Divisiveness...

It's a great idea, but a lot of the Russian propaganda has been plain old posts--and bots. Not ads.
as long as it doesn't involve money, I have no issue, I love a good debate, it is what it is supposed to be about. isn't it? do you even know?

Sowing Divisiveness...

A lot of trash needs to be dealt with all the way around. We still do not have a TV so I don't get that commercial crap and all the noise that comes with it.
well, it shouldn't be an issue.

?
“Never seen such Republican ANGER & UNITY as I have concerning the lack of investigation on Clinton made Fake Dossier (now $12,000,000?),….” Trump tweeted on Oct 29.
I believe the DNC paid 9 million, obummer close to one and the FBI i haven't actually seen the total yet. and Hitlery 168k. so maybe he rounded up. not clear your point. it was still paid for all by demolosers. fake information to derail his presidency bid that fking failed. The truly most hilarious piece is it didn't fking work. LOL.
makes me wonder where the DNC got the $$$. all i hear today is they are broke and in debt millions.

Old fashion scams to convince liberals they were associated with Black Lives Matter, getting them to organize marches, and getting them to show up for Russian-manipulated / manufactured marches.

The Russians relied on the same PT Barnum quote as US Politicians:

'There is a sucker born every minute.' :p

Again, 'emotion' and 'hate', IMO is what it made it easy for Russians to pull this off.

?
makes me wonder where the DNC got the $$$. all i hear today is they are broke and in debt millions.
i know, I read the donna brazil thread. so that means hitlery actually paid 9.168 Million

makes me wonder where the DNC got the $$$. all I hear today is they are broke and in debt millions.
There is a great thread on this talking about how Donna Brazile (exposed how Hillary 'bilked' the DNC) answered this question - short answer is Hillary used DNC money that was supposed to be used on other DNC candidates.

Well, that really blows the bullshit thread from a day or two ago that Obama wrote a check for $970,000 for it, doesn't it? LOL You damned dweebs.
How? The 'Obama For America' Charity is who reportedly paid the $970k, not Hillary and the DNC.

Sowing Divisiveness...

Not sure how opposition research upsets RWNJs so much. Is that something new that has never been done before? Does the RNC use opposition research?

Sowing Divisiveness...

Not sure how opposition research upsets RWNJs so much. Is that something new that has never been done before? Does the RNC use opposition research?
then what is different about what the little greek was doing? do you even know?

Sowing Divisiveness...

then what is different about what the little greek was doing? do you even know?

I'm sure your pantis are wet in anticipation of telling me.

Forum List

Back