🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DNC Cowardice

You are the,(with a small 't') antichrist! :D
As a woman, you should be concerned...

As a veteran trained in the use of combat arms, I pity anyone who comes after me or mine..

Could it be that as Liberals, you and your husband just don't care???
My husband is not a Liberal, I am. We make a perfect, balanced pair! :D

I'm a Dove and he's a Hawk.

You are the,(with a small 't') antichrist! :D
As a woman, you should be concerned...

As a veteran trained in the use of combat arms, I pity anyone who comes after me or mine..

Could it be that as Liberals, you and your husband just don't care???
My husband is not a Liberal, I am. We make a perfect, balanced pair! :D

I'm a Dove and he's a Hawk.
Your reply makes no sense. If a retard marries a brain surgeon the retard is NO smarter.

Matriarchal societies are the most peaceful, and productive. Both female and male are the decision makers, yin/yang.

Patriarchal societies are nothing but Havoc.

It's time for the world to release this Patriarchal dominant societies and move back to peace, with Matriarchy.

From my mouth to the Lord's ears! :p

Matriarchal societies are the most peaceful, and productive. Both female and male are the decision makers, yin/yang.

It's time for the world to release this Patriarchal dominant societies and move back to peace, with Matriarchy.

The Lord already has a system. He will use his NOT yours.

Oh yeah . Everyone is pro rape! Hey jackass it's a given that everyone is against rape. Its not like this is about rape anyways this is about right wing bigotry.

The right wing is afraid to take in some refugees so it turns out you guys are really the cowards

Oh yeah . Everyone is pro rape! Hey jackass it's a given that everyone is against rape. Its not like this is about rape anyways this is about right wing bigotry.

The right wing is afraid to take in some refugees so it turns out you guys are really the cowards
Your islamic buddies don't see it as a given and minutes ago YOUR islamic buddies took 10 UNITED STATES service personal AND two UNITED STATES Naval ships HOSTAGE.
NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF.
The Nightmare Returns!

And yet the forum morons are here mocking and defending rape. :dunno:

Face facts, BECAUSE the perpetrators are Muslims, the close allies of the democrats in their war against America, the leftists in the forum refuse to condemn them.

500 rapes, but it's not about rape, it's about how you hate Americans.

And yet the forum morons are here mocking and defending rape. :dunno:

Face facts, BECAUSE the perpetrators are Muslims, the close allies of the democrats in their war against America, the leftists in the forum refuse to condemn them.

500 rapes, but it's not about rape, it's about how you hate Americans.
giphy.gif

Ah yes , you've discovered our fiendish plan!

I'm bringing this up at our next hate America meeting. Right after abortion hour !

I'm bringing this up at our next hate America meeting. Right after abortion hour !

AND still, not one word from ANY of you Soros drones condemning the Muslims for brutally and violently raping 500 women.

No harm done, praise Allah, eh Comrade?

Just in case you plan to lie;

When Worlds Collide: Unassimilable Muslim Migrants Crash Europe’s Fantasy Islam, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

We are all against rape. We'll, not you guys. You want to wand rape anyone requesting an abortion.

AND still, not one word from ANY of you Soros drones condemning the Muslims for brutally and violently raping 500 women.

No harm done, praise Allah, eh Comrade?

Just in case you plan to lie;

When Worlds Collide: Unassimilable Muslim Migrants Crash Europe’s Fantasy Islam, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

We are all against rape. We'll, not you guys. You want to wand rape anyone requesting an abortion.

Those who support importing muzzie savages into the West are not opposed to rape. They are facilitating it.

Wow, I've never seen a more terrorized individual at USMB. He makes Stephanie look sane by comparison.
The terrorists must've defeated him decades ago
I often wonder if he is in their pay, trying to ratchet up the fear on their behalf.
Very possible. He posts in thick, bolded black font, and black is the color most used by ISIS... coincidence? :eusa_think:
They use WHITE LETTERS you moron!

Do you get raped every night by imaginary friends...

Can you name one of these so-called "matriarchal societies?"

Forum List

Back