DNC delegate count

I was checking out the delegate counts on CNN.

2016 Election Center - Presidential Primaries and Caucuses – 2016 Election Center - CNNPolitics.com

Apparently despite Sanders kicking her butt in both states clinton is winning 431 to 50. Seriously? I know they are counting superdelegates but shouldn't they before adding superdelegates so it portrays an accurate account of how the people are voting?
yep, the top down democrat party, has to have the firewall from the people. They talk about voter disenfranchisement, yet do it to themselves all the time. Not only are they hypocrites, but the rank and file democrats are too stupid to see the difference.

I was checking out the delegate counts on CNN.

2016 Election Center - Presidential Primaries and Caucuses – 2016 Election Center - CNNPolitics.com

Apparently despite Sanders kicking her butt in both states clinton is winning 431 to 50. Seriously? I know they are counting superdelegates but shouldn't they before adding superdelegates so it portrays an accurate account of how the people are voting?
yep, the top down democrat party, has to have the firewall from the people. They talk about voter disenfranchisement, yet do it to themselves all the time. Not only are they hypocrites, but the rank and file democrats are too stupid to see the difference.
you do realize that the RNC has Super Delegates as well, don't you?

Forum List

Back