DNC Donors: ‘I’m not paying another f***ing dime til someone tells me what just happened!'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Democratic donors want an autopsy report on Hillary’s stunning loss

A lot of the bundlers and donors still are in shock and disbelief by what happened. They’re looking for some introspection and analysis about what really happened, what worked and what didn’t,” said Ken Martin, the chairman of the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party and a top campaign bundler himself. “It may take some time to do that, but people are still just scratching their heads.”

Or, in the words of a Midwestern fundraiser who’s kept in touch with fellow donors, “A lot of people are saying, ‘I’m not putting another f***ing dime in until someone tells me what just happened.’”

"Without a framework for holding anyone accountable, increasingly annoyed party money men and women have been left to chatter amongst themselves about the underlying causes of the party’s defeat and about how to move forward — some have gone as far as to ignore calls from former Clinton finance officials seeking to thank them, while others muse about leaving politics altogether."

"...the Democratic party isn’t ready for a sober assessment of why they lost. If they were they wouldn’t be rallying behind so Hail Mary passes, from pointless recounts to faithless electors, in the hopes of changing the outcome after the fact."

Democratic donors want an autopsy report on Hillary’s stunning loss - Hot Air

It's nice to hear that there are some DNC donors with a lick of sense!

Over a billion lost on a "sure bet". Not including all the foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation who expected favors for their dollars.

I'm beginning to think that one of the major reasons they are banging the "Russians did it" drum is to try to shift the blame to Putin, Boris Badenov and Natasha. Oh and Fearless Leader.

:lol:

Obviously this was the guy who hacked the DNC.

boris-badenov.jpg

Last edited:
I think that what happen is that Hillary took them to school and taught them that money can't buy you everything.

It's nice to hear that there are some DNC donors with a lick of sense!
Pretty scary that it has to be explained to them..........I would say fake news is the cause.......they believed everything they read.......its over ......she has huge lead everywhere...........maybe they should stick with what they know and get their money out of politics .......hear thats big deal with libs

The Clintons and obama's are under a lot of pressure over this.
Look for them to amp up the hack angle.

Well that's the way our political/electoral system works, nothing unusual about it unfortunately.

Hillary and her donors thought she had the election in the bag. They thought she would win and they all considered Trump a joke.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for each of those donors when Trump was declared the winner.

Hillary was a lousy candidate who thought she didn't really have to do anything because she thought she had the election sown up.

She even called Trump supporters "deplorables." Talk about cooking your own goose.

Hillary and her donors thought she had the election in the bag. They thought she would win and they all considered Trump a joke.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for each of those donors when Trump was declared the winner.

Hillary was a lousy candidate who thought she didn't really have to do anything because she thought she had the election sown up.

She even called Trump supporters "deplorables." Talk about cooking your own goose.
She spent well over a billion dollars, which isn't exactly doing nothing.

I think that what happen is that Hillary took them to school and taught them that money can't buy you everything.
but,,,but,,,,Hillary is Jesus! she has never done anything wrong, never committed a crime, never deleted a top secret email,,,,as far as we are concerned, Hillary is God,,she should of won the election by 59 Million votes! The Russians are responsible !!!

Empty threats. Limousine Liberals are always full of shite. They'll continue to flush their money down the Democratic Party toilet. Bet on it.

You seriously have to be willfully stupid to not understand how Hillary lost

She lost in part because she was a bad candidate who ran a bad campaign part of it was also much like John McCain in 2008 she was the establishment status quo candidate running in an election year when people were screaming for change. It was part her and part just being wrong person at the wrong time.

Man this new guy Putin is a scoundrel, I mean Obama would be in trouble for rigged elections if he was in office before this year!

It's been dissected 100 times and will continue to be.

What happened? Clearly she lost. You donate and you roll the dice.

She spent well over a billion dollars, which isn't exactly doing nothing.

All she did was waste someone else's money.

Forum List

Back