DNC going after Gabbard, upset she is polling higher than "more mainstream candidates".

Why are Trumpers pimping her?

Because I'm correct. They want Dems to vote for her

There is nothing about Tulsi Gabbard that makes her an attractive candidate. She doesn't seem all that capable or well rounded. A lot of what she said made no logical sense at all.

I'm not pimping her. She has too many Liberal ideas and besides she could hold her own in the debates with Trump while the rest of the field will be road kill. I want a stress free 2020 election night. :)
You SO want a Jill Stein to siphon off Dem votes...doncha
Stein not likely to appear,.. even in the Green Party primary this time. Missed your chance.

There is nothing about Tulsi Gabbard that makes her an attractive candidate. She doesn't seem all that capable or well rounded. A lot of what she said made no logical sense at all.
He-he, what a loon! Tulsi is QUITE attractive, both in looks and SOME of her ideas. And she has the nicest speaking voice. Very calm AND soothing.

Nope. It's because she's the only Dem candidate that makes any sense. See my earlier post on this thread, #4.
But you won't vote for her...will you.

You'll vote for Trump
pretty sure anyone voting for trump now isn't going to vote for ANY democratic candidate. so as usual, you're just blithering again.

man, you just scoop up the democratic line of reasoning and shove it right up your ass so you can speak about it.

you go, you.

She's polling like...ZERO

Which last time L looked is not higher than much of anything.

But Trumpers love her...as the 202o Jill Stein
Never trust the poll results of lib liars in the media

Stein not likely to appear,.. even in the Green Party primary this time. Missed your chance.

Exactly genius. Which is why you need Gabbard

pretty sure anyone voting for trump now isn't going to vote for ANY democratic candidate. so as usual, you're just blithering again.

But if you're going to recreate 2016 you need DEMS wasting their vote on someone like this

But if you're going to recreate 2016 you need DEMS wasting their vote on someone like this

If we're going to recreated 2016, the Dem candidate is going to have to rig the primary so that a party hack gets on the ticket instead of who was chosen by the primary votes. Using super-delagates to fix the primary is a nice touch.

Then, bash voters in the 'fly-over' states and only campaign in the Democrat bastions of California and New York.

Then, get all the news media to celebrate your inevitable victory months in advance. Making the defeat that much sweeter.

Then it will be closer to 2016.

If we're going to recreated 2016, the Dem candidate is going to have to rig the primary so that a party hack gets on the ticket instead of who was chosen by the primary votes. Using super-delagates to fix the primary is a nice touch.

Then, bash voters in the 'fly-over' states and only campaign in the Democrat bastions of California and New York.

Then, get all the news media to celebrate your inevitable victory months in advance. Making the defeat that much sweeter.

Then it will be closer to 2016.

Have you seen the bashing of people who support Gabbards non interventionalist policies?

At times it makes Hillary look like an amateur.

Nope. It's because she's the only Dem candidate that makes any sense. See my earlier post on this thread, #4.
But you won't vote for her...will you.

You'll vote for Trump
Once again, dimwit, she's the only Dem candidate that makes any sense. If I WERE a Dim Dem (thank GOD I'm not) I would vote for her. Now go to bed, you're making an ass of yourself.

So...her "assault weapon" ban makes sense to you?

Or is it her medicare for all that makes so much sense to you?

Or maybe her pro-abortion stance that makes so much sense to you?

Exactly genius. Which is why you need Gabbard

"Exactly genius." As opposed to someone like Hillary. Having dug this far, why not finish? Who's your Anointed One this time?

Forum List

Back