DNC manager says "“I don’t think Kamala Harris would win this year.”, “She doesn’t have any accomplishments to speak of.”

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
The pattern continues: people who know Kamala Harris know she's incompetent, incapable, and dumb as a bag of hammers.

Even the creature in this video knows Harris is a loser candidate. :badgrin:

Unpopular Kamala Harris has a DNC video surfacing, admitting that she can't win the election. (No wonder they are pushing so hard for her and FOOLING her voters into thinking she is amazing) NOT...

He said in footage obtained by O'Keefe Media: "I don’t think Kamala Harris would win this year. She doesn’t have any accomplishments to speak of."

DeCerce, who holds "an accounting function" within the DNC, added that Harris is "weirdly unpopular" amongst voters.

He went on to admit that the DNC is "putting on a performance" for donors in order to feed their "fantasy" and said the fundraising strategy is to "take their money and tell them what they want to hear."
He said: "You just put on a performance for them, a little show, right? They want their fantasy to be, you know, fed."

O'Keefe, founder of O'Keefe Media, also alleged that the unnamed female undercover journalist who captured the footage received a threat to prevent the story from going public.

DNC official caught in secret recording launching attack on Kamala Harris' flaws​

Joyce DeCerce, Compliance Manager for the DNC and Harris' campaign, has been caught on camera admitting that he didn't think Harris could win the election.​

Megan Thee Stallion Attends Kamala Harris Campaign Rally In Atlanta

A leaked video exposed DNC Compliance Manager for admitting he doesn't think Harris will win. (Image: Getty)
A shocking leaked video has exposed a DNC official for calling Kamala Harris "weirdly unpopular" and revealed bombshell secrets about her campaign's fundraising tactic.
Joyce DeCerce, Compliance Manager for the Democratic National Committee and Kamala Harris' campaign, has been caught on camera admitting that he didn't think Harris could win the election.
He said in footage obtained by O'Keefe Media: "I don’t think Kamala Harris would win this year. She doesn’t have any accomplishments to speak of."

DeCerce, who holds "an accounting function" within the DNC, added that Harris is "weirdly unpopular" amongst voters. He said: "I like Kamala Harris, but I don't think she'd win this year. She's weirdly unpopular. I think a lot of that is racism and misogyny.

"And the vice president is so easy to attack, right? She doesn't have any accomplishments to speak of, because she's vice president. She doesn't make laws.

."
He went on to admit that the DNC is "putting on a performance" for donors in order to feed their "fantasy" and said the fundraising strategy is to "take their money and tell them what they want to hear."

He said: "You just put on a performance for them, a little show, right? They want their fantasy to be,
James O'Keefe, founder of O'Keefe Media, also alleged that the unnamed female undercover journalist who captured the footage received a threat to prevent the story from going public.

Rapper Swae Lee slammed as he urges fans to 'do research' and not vote for Kamala Harris
Rapper Swae Lee slammed as he urges fans to 'do research' and not vote for Kamala Harris

He wrote on X: "The undercover journalist who recorded Joyce DeCerce received a threatening postcard at her house featuring racial undertones in an apparent attempt to intimate her and prevent this story from being aired."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back