Do Americans Know Enough About Russia/Ukraine to Support US Involvement ?

You didn't produce the memorandum. The CFR propaganda when it comes out of Fox News, or MSNBC, when it comes to foreign affairs? It's all the same. . . hell, I see you jerking lefty chain, that should be clue for you. Nope, provide the original document, or take a walk.

Neo liberal? Neo con?

iu

It was perfectly clear.

Stop making yourself look silly.

Give us a break. You havent heard about Hunter and Burisma ? And Joe openly threatening the Ukranians if they didnt fire a prosecutor he didnt like ? Sheesh!

Lol you are an idiot.the US, EU and UN all wanted Ukraine to be able to attract foreign investment. But they had to clean up corruption. The prosecutor was a criminal.

It is a sort of lie to claim that the essence of the Memorandum has some sort of 'escape clause' that you can't find.
Oh? How do we know that the Memorandum doesn't say something about, the parties to the agreement are no longer responsible for Ukraine's defense if Ukraine participates or gets involved in other multinational or international treaties?

:dunno:

You do know that Ukraine was offered a MAP to NATO, right?

:dunno:

That isn't a lie, it is just something we don't know.

I could say you are lying by claiming that it isn't there, by posting a bunch of articles cherry picking what the memorandum says, but not actually posting the memorandum. But I wouldn't sink that low. . .

I just think you want it to say something, when you don't really know what the legalese actually says.

Have you heard that water's wet?

I bet you checked.
Listen Political Chic, I like you. . . but stop tryin' make a dollar out of 99 cents, and then slagging me, for calling your shit out.

Post the memorandum, or take a hike.

Going to war? That is serious business. And weapons manufacturers, banks, and establishment media have a shit ton to gain by gas-lighting the public into believing something is true, when it just might not be.

Stop being their useful idiot.

In fact? The Americans. . . didn't even think it would ever come up when the issue was raised, and when asked about it. . . dodged the question in public, and failed to declare, publicly, any guarantee whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Minute mark. . . 23:30

President Clinton's News Conference w/ Pres. Kravchuk (1994)​

Aug 31, 2016

Ask yourself, why did they just let Crimea go, if such Memorandum specified as such? :dunno:

Now? Post that Memorandum. . . OR LET THIS GO. We do not owe Ukraine. . SQUAT!

Listen Political Chic, I like you. . . but stop tryin' make a dollar out of 99 cents, and then slagging me, for calling your shit out.

Post the memorandum, or take a hike.

Going to war? That is serious business. And weapons manufacturers, banks, and establishment media have a shit ton to gain by gas-lighting the public into believing something is true, when it just might not be.

Stop being their useful idiot.

In fact? The Americans. . . didn't even think it would ever come up when the issue was raised, and when asked about it. . . dodged the question in public, and failed to declare, publicly, any guarantee whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Minute mark. . . 23:30

President Clinton's News Conference w/ Pres. Kravchuk (1994)​

Aug 31, 2016

Ask yourself, why did they just let Crimea go, if such Memorandum specified as such? :dunno:

Now? Post that Memorandum. . . OR LET THIS GO. We do not owe Ukraine. . SQUAT!

No vulgarity, no matter how wounded you feel.

No vulgarity, no matter how wounded you feel.
:auiqs.jpg:

Shit. . . that ain't vulgarity.

Your virgin ears won't let you ever admit you are wrong, will they?

. . . I think we know who is truly wounded here. . eh, wot wot?

iu

Lol you are an idiot.the US, EU and UN all wanted Ukraine to be able to attract foreign investment. But they had to clean up corruption. The prosecutor was a criminal.
Oh ? Why ? Because he was going to prosecute the company that opportunist Joe was using, to sell his VP power to, $83,000/month ? The Burisma people he was prosecuting, were the criminals, along with Hunter and Joe Biden. THAT was the "corruption", with a US Vice-President in the thick of it.

Forum List

Back