Do Americans Still Trust Our Elections?

Three hours difference from est dumbass fox made the call at 10 pm
Arizona is two hours off from EST. They’re mountain time zone.

Polls close in Arizona at 7 PM MST which is 9 PM EST.

Fox News made the call at 11:20 PM EST.

You really aren’t very smart.

Arizona is two hours off from EST. They’re mountain time zone.

Polls close in Arizona at 7 PM MST which is 9 PM EST.

Fox News made the call at 11:20 PM EST.

You really aren’t very smart.
Arizona is three hours difference
The time in Arizona right now is 6:52 north Carolina 9:52 you said the polls closed at 9

Arizona is three hours difference
The time in Arizona right now is 6:52 north Carolina 9:52 you said the polls closed at 9
Arizona is three hours different during daylight savings time because they don’t observe daylight savings time.
The election in 2020 took place after daylight sayings time ended.

Also, you clearly aren’t a very careful reader.

Polls closed in Arizona at 9 PM EST.

I said they closed at 9 PM EST which is 7 PM MST. I tried making this easier on you, but you are easily confused.

Arizona is three hours different during daylight savings time because they don’t observe daylight savings time.
The election in 2020 took place after daylight sayings time ended.

Also, you clearly aren’t a very careful reader.

I said they closed at 9 PM EST which is 7 PM MST. I tried making this easier on you, but you are easily confused.
Again I personally watched fox call Arizona at 10:00 pm

Again I personally watched fox call Arizona at 10:00 pm
Well, every other source says it was after 11 PM, but you say otherwise.

Who to believe?

Even if I did believe you, that it was 10 PM, that’s an hour after polls closed in Arizona, which still makes you wrong.

Besides, I literally gave you the clip which proves that Fox News only made the call after 73% of votes were in, over two millions votes counted, which is again proof that you’re wrong.

Well, every other source says it was after 11 PM, but you say otherwise.

Who to believe?

Even if I did believe you, that it was 10 PM, that’s an hour after polls closed in Arizona, which still makes you wrong.

Besides, I literally gave you the clip which proves that Fox News only made the call after 73% of votes were in, over two millions votes counted, which is again proof that you’re wrong.
So does the multiple audits of the Arizona vote. Blart has never been right about anything.

For the most part I used to until 2020.
If you don't trust elections because of 2020, you are beyond a dumbshit.
Because of Trump's lies there has never been an election examined more thoroughly than 2020.
The results are our elections sytem worked in 2020.
Trump paid millions to lawyers and data compnies to find errors in the election.
Despite being paid millions, they could not find errors.

Yes.

I trust our elections.

So do most Americans.

The bull$hit Big Lie spawned by the Orange Baboon-God and his MAGA-minions notwithstanding... the whiny little sissy-bitches...

This from a shit-for-brains libtard?

lol

Because of Trump's lies there has never been an election examined more thoroughly than 2020.

Stupid shit for brains libfuck, there's nothing to examine. There's no audit trail. You can recount all you want, that's not examination.

The EXAMINATION that took place reveals beyond ANY shadow of a doubt that the system is porous and easily hacked. You can NOT discover if anyone actually hacked it, because there's no audit trail, shit for brains leftard.

BULLSHIT.

50% of America says you're wrong.

And YOU can't prove otherwise

Trump paid millions to lawyers and data compnies to find errors in the election.

Trump schmump. YOU are dumb as a stump.

Trump's team concluded that there was no evidence of election fraud, but Trump himself continues to shout fraud because he's an egomaniac and sore loser, and his cult believes every word, like the gospel.

Oh look, another lying fucking libtard.

Why am I not surprised?

Libtards are totally fucking stupid.

Like, VACANT

“Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”

I know your a cult member but even you can read right?

“Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”

I know your a cult member but even you can read right?
You DAMN FUCKING LIAR, one answer out of TWENTY means the EXACT FUCKING OPPOSITE from what you said.

You jackasses are PISS POOR LIARS, you get busted EVERY single fucking time.

You're just another lying leftard asswipe. Too bad you're so fucking stupid you think anyone's going to believe your bullshit.

Dude....

=> NO FUCKING AUDIT TRAIL <=

Don't say another fucking word till you understand what that means, shit for brains.

This from a shit-for-brains libtard?

lol

Stupid shit for brains libfuck, there's nothing to examine. There's no audit trail. You can recount all you want, that's not examination.

The EXAMINATION that took place reveals beyond ANY shadow of a doubt that the system is porous and easily hacked. You can NOT discover if anyone actually hacked it, because there's no audit trail, shit for brains leftard.

BULLSHIT.

50% of America says you're wrong.

And YOU can't prove otherwise

Trump schmump. YOU are dumb as a stump.
306>232....whine all you want bitch.

A legacy of Trump

Spread lies to cause mistrust in our free elections
You might want to check reactions from Democrats following the results of the ‘00, ‘04, and ‘16 Elections. There was mistrust in those Elections as well.

Forum List

Back