Do Americans Still Trust Our Elections?

Stupid
The verb conduct means carry something through, as in "to conduct a survey." And if you lead an orchestra, you conduct it.

You’re being vague and evasive.

The majority of the vote has been counted when Fox News called it, a decision that was criticized by numerous people from mainstream media.

If you read my post, you would have known this already.

I don’t control anything. But it is nice to have an opponent who is the most impotent man in the world.

Your theory is that all of these good ol’ boy judges in Georgia just all decided to not hear any case that would help the blob?
And you complained about endless revenue sharing. You will find out that part of a state collecting endless federal money is not the whole state when they make their demands at some point. Georgia was targeted decades ago as we see now. We purchase products made overseas from slaves compared to us. And there people working here as we hear and know not earning a lot of money. A 32 inch digital TV for 100 dollars today made overseas. A 25 inch console made in the late 1960's for near 500 dollars or so. The foreign made one grows the foundation of that nation. The American made one grew our foundation and gave the people working in those factories a good life. We were pax americana. With boundaries. Then we made foreign deals as the founding fathers kept warning us about. Military ones after WW 2 as allies where we ended up paying the freight and had wars that were unpopular. Our children maimed, killed and coming home with less parts and psyche issues. The private side making products is worse. Much worse. There is no foundation built on a giant social welfare state paying people off. And I can say even in retirement where the hell is all of this money and benefits coming from.

Which means it did not happen or you could provide the times.

It is just something you all made up
It means no such thing. The networks were complicit with the fraud. That is the only thing worth gleaning out of all of this.

Now run along and Google your questions.

It means no such thing. The networks were complicit with the fraud. That is the only thing worth gleaning out of all of this.

Now run along and Google your questions.

Yet not a single one of you can offer any actual details, just general statements.

A sure sign you are lying

You’re being vague and evasive.

The majority of the vote has been counted when Fox News called it, a decision that was criticized by numerous people from mainstream media.

If you read my post, you would have known this already.
You're being stupid. Dumbass the counting of the ballots don't start until the polls are closed.

You're being stupid. Dumbass the counting of the ballots don't start until the polls are closed.
That’s true. I never said otherwise.

By the times Fox News called Arizona, it was 11:20 PM eastern time and polls had been closed for hours. About 73% of the votes had been counted.

The OP said that Fox News called Arizona after a couple percent of the vote had been counted.

That’s a lie and I called it out.

What’s stupid about that?

Will trust or non-trust ever make a difference? We're going to have more elections in the future. Whether you trust them, or not, you're going to have to abide by the results.
BULLSHIT.

I don't have to abide by NOTHIN.

WTF is the matter with you?

BULLSHIT.

I don't have to abide by NOTHIN.

WTF is the matter with you?
'Uncle' is your safe word. "Abide" probably wasn't the best choice of words. All I meant was that the future results will occur; with you, or without you.

That’s true. I never said otherwise.

By the times Fox News called Arizona, it was 11:20 PM eastern time and polls had been closed for hours. About 73% of the votes had been counted.

The OP said that Fox News called Arizona after a couple percent of the vote had been counted.

That’s a lie and I called it out.

What’s stupid about that?
Well idiot fox called Arizona before the count had started

No, they didn’t. They called Arizona when about 73% of the votes had been counted.

See for yourself idiot.

Dumbass I was watching the election on that night it was 10 pm est when fox called Arizona when did the polls close in Arizona
And again they don't start counting until the polls are closed

Dumbass I was watching the election on that night it was 10 pm est when fox called Arizona when did the polls close in Arizona
And again they don't start counting until the polls are closed
Polls closed in Arizona at 9 PM EST.

Fox News made the call at 11:20 PM EST.

I literally just showed you the video clip that proves they didn’t call Arizona until millions of votes had already been counted.

Polls closed in Arizona at 9 PM EST.

Fox News made the call at 11:20 PM EST.

I literally just showed you the video clip that proves they didn’t call Arizona until millions of votes had already been counted.
Three hours difference from est dumbass fox made the call at 10 pm

For the most part I used to until 2020.
It was stolen. Democrats control the entire election apparatus. If you vote republican and you still vote thinking it counts, you are a tool.

Why conservatives keep voting when the elections are rigged is beyond me.

Trump voters should just stay home. You will lose the election either way because of cheating Democrats, but at least you won't look like a fool taking time to stand in line thinking your vote counts in the first place... remember, when the Trump party votes, the cheaters are laughing at them.

The vote is rigged. Don't bother.

Forum List

Back