Do Americans Still Trust Our Elections?

YOU are the failure, Skippy. The majority of DEMOCRATS, say you are full of poo!

YOU FAILED, SKIPPY!

Why don’t you just admit to everyone that you are a Crybaby Loser, have no evidence of a stolen election and are just throwing a childish tantrum?

Why don’t you just admit to everyone that you are a Crybaby Loser, have no evidence of a stolen election and are just throwing a childish tanSkippy.

Why don't you admit that your propaganda campaign failed. Not even democrats believe you.

For the most part I used to until 2020.
Except for 2004 the Republicans have been the minority party since ‘92. What made 2020 different? I don’t see the trend. Like Bush in 2000, Trump won on a technicality of the American system, not because he was the most popular and definitely not by a landslide.

Wait and see.
You losers have been saying that since the Obama administration.

1688824142028.png

Well, every other source says it was after 11 PM, but you say otherwise.

Who to believe?

Even if I did believe you, that it was 10 PM, that’s an hour after polls closed in Arizona, which still makes you wrong.

Besides, I literally gave you the clip which proves that Fox News only made the call after 73% of votes were in, over two millions votes counted, which is again proof that you’re wrong.
I know what I saw and what time it was. Stop lying conspiracy theorist

I know what I saw and what time it was. Stop lying conspiracy theorist
Again, even if your memory is correct, your claim that they called it before they started counting votes is false.

But your memory is obviously horseshit. Don’t worry. Lots of Trump supporting losers have really horseshit memories of election night. That’s a consequence of being a delusional Trump supporter.

Again, even if your memory is correct, your claim that they called it before they started counting votes is false.

But your memory is obviously horseshit. Don’t worry. Lots of Trump supporting losers have really horseshit memories of election night. That’s a consequence of being a delusional Trump supporter.
Again the exact time fox called Arizona was 10:01pm est

I don't trust anything when politicians and the government is involved, no matter the party. It's always "We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong".

Forum List

Back