Do Americans Still Trust Our Elections?

You really don't get it, do you? When 70+ million other Americans distrust the results, that matters. You'll be seeing why, very quickly when the perception of cheating is repeated in '24. Think of it this way... imagine that it's YOU who feels there is plenty of evidence of wrongdoing that's being ignored. How would YOU react to that? Would you just shrug and say, oh well, I guess I MUST OBEY a government that I think is illegitimate?

When this happens again, this whole experiment in freedom is DONE. The resistance won't be a 4-hour riot in DC. It will be lawlessness so widespread that DC's best efforts will be useless. There aren't enough cops, troops, or cells to FORCE COMPLIANCE of tens of millions of others who are as hard-headed as YOU.
There isn't plenty of evidence.

You really don't get it, do you? When 70+ million other Americans distrust the results, that matters. You'll be seeing why, very quickly when the perception of cheating is repeated in '24. Think of it this way... imagine that it's YOU who feels there is plenty of evidence of wrongdoing that's being ignored. How would YOU react to that? Would you just shrug and say, oh well, I guess I MUST OBEY a government that I think is illegitimate?

When this happens again, this whole experiment in freedom is DONE. The resistance won't be a 4-hour riot in DC. It will be lawlessness so widespread that DC's best efforts will be useless. There aren't enough cops, troops, or cells to FORCE COMPLIANCE of tens of millions of others who are as hard-headed as YOU.
How does one confront or console the brainwashed? Truth doesn't work...on them (or you) because through mind control and dark magic tricks played on them, they can't use clear deductive reasoning anymore.... every one of you, at all times, are always being cheated or hoaxed by whomever Donald Trump tells you is the enemy.

You are frustrated, but so are we, with y'all, because we know you've been harmfully convinced by the biggest liar on Earth and his minions, that the election was stolen from him and you, when it wasn't.... and there is no evidence, no audit, no recount, no Republican election official or secretary of state across all the swing states, no certification, no proof, logic, or reasoning that you will even consider.....?

I'm guessing both sides are just shit out of luck, and the greatest Nation in the world, comes to an end

You people and your fantasies of mob violence.

No mater how much wishful thinking you have this will happen, 70 million people are not going to riot in the streets.

Giving up on the noose? But you guys are still going to riot when you lose, right?

Oh, this noose?

GALLOWS GUY.jpg

:laughing0301:

You losers just can't give up when you think you've got something that works, no matter haw many times you're proven DEAD WRONG.

You lost because Trump is a shitty candidate. Period.
No.

There was massive fraud and collusion at nearly every level of the process.

As bad as our elections usually are, this one was outrageously rigged and crooked.
Republicans turned into a bunch of whiny conspiracy theorist sore loser crybabies.
Almost as bad as the Democrats in 2016 eh? :)

Last edited:

These idiots don't get it because Republicans aren't known for cheating. So they don't have the comprehension of how it feels. However the summer of love should tell you how they react when they feel like an injustice has accord no matter how absurd it seems. Criminal fights police criminal gets shot they riot.

These idiots don't get it because Republicans aren't known for cheating. So they don't have the comprehension of how it feels. However the summer of love should tell you how they react when they feel like an injustice has accord no matter how absurd it seems. Criminal fights police criminal gets shot they riot.

The problem isn't elections but selecting candidates from two parties that actually work with each other, and in favor of Wall Street.
Absolutely. They also collude to protect and enrich the MIC and billionaires. In effect, their donor class. The people mean little to politicians and have little power but you know, we’re the world’s freest people and of the greatest democracy…lol.

Amazingly it seems, few Americans have come to realize these facts even though it’s abundantly obvious.

Absolutely. They also collude to protect and enrich the MIC and billionaires. In effect, their donor class. The people mean little to politicians and have little power but you know, we’re the world’s freest people and of the greatest democracy…lol.

Amazingly it seems, few Americans have come to realize these facts even though it’s abundantly obvious.
You're issue is with the mainstream Media Since it is controlled by the democrats. It does push the party agenda. Hit the media and you take the voice of the democrat party

No matter how many times you tell this joke, it is just as funny

hysterical-laughter.gif
These idiots don't get it because So they don't have the comprehension of how it feels. However the summer of love should tell you how they react when they feel like an injustice has accord no matter how absurd it seems. Criminal fights police criminal gets shot they riot.

Forum List

Back