Do Americans Still Trust Our Elections?

You're issue is with the mainstream Media Since it is controlled by the democrats. It does push the party agenda. Hit the media and you take the voice of the democrat party
When you grow up, you’ll realize there is little difference between the two criminal gangs.

They may think cheating harder is the way.

We'll cheat smarter.

It's already happening and they're too stupid to see it.

these people are so gd dumb it must hurt to think

ashley's shower bud is touting his great econ success and the mess he inherited......lololol

the mess was 1.4% inflation and 6% growth.......lolol

and the tards here agree....lolol...........my how fast and retarded we have become

And you'll realize there is no such thing as a third party candidate it's just a splinter from the democrat party kiddo
Lol. Yeah we’re stuck in the two party (really one) paradigm, so we aren’t allowed to think outside that paradigm. Lol.

Lol. Yeah we’re stuck in the two party (really one) paradigm, so we aren’t allowed to think outside that paradigm. Lol.
You're just a splinter off the democrat party. If and when your candidate gets elected why do they vote with the democrat party?

You're just a splinter off the democrat party. If and when your candidate gets elected why do they vote with the democrat party?
Lol. I don’t vote. It should be obvious to you after all these decades of evidence, voting is meaningless.

For the most part I used to until 2020.
Both sides question election results on a regular basis, which makes it hypocritical of the left to claim it is only the right that does it.

Next time? When the November 2024 election everything goes better; the Democrats will have four more years in the White House, the Senate will have a larger Democrat Caucus and large caucus Democrats in the H. of Rep.

Then in 2025 the Supreme Court will add three more justice seats and a new Chief Justice if the way the Republican Party continues as they are acting; and as the six current members who are not aware of We the People.
Man, I hope so.

It's NOT about Trump, it's about Democrats RIGGING and CHEATING in elections. Does anyone deny that Dems RIG the presidential debates? Well there you go, and that's just for starters.
You'd figure the Dems would actually win all of the presidential debates. They often lose them. Bigly.

The Dems don't rig the presidential debates. The Dems also don't rig the elections. Otherwise they would have a super majority in the Senate and 400+ seats in the House.

Forum List

Back