Do any of the Republiconservaliberteapartiers in this forum...

I know powerful men who admit if no gm Ford and Chrysler Toyota and Honda would pay $10 hr. Fact

sleezy lying liberal bigot claims he knows powerful men!!!!! Powerful men don't decide what Ford pays, the market does. Either Ford pays the highest amount possible or they lose their workers to a compamy that does pay the most possible. Econ 101, but the illiterate lying never went to college!!

. The middle class only exists because unions achieved it.

100% stupid and liberal. Unions shipped 30 million middle class jobs to China and destroyed the middle class.
Of course they did. Corporations hate paying union wages.

Turns out they hate paying non union American wages too, because they didn't take those jobs down south. They flew right over the deep dirty south and went to Mexico.

They flew right over the deep dirty south and went to Mexico.
And then they went to China so that the could slavishly enrich their customers in America . Business operates for customers, not for workers. Imagine one country that operated its businesses for workers and another for customers.

Isn't thinking fun?

If it wasn't for laws, regulations, and unions a few massive corporations would of ruled the market as they did in the late 19th century.

Dear, monopoly is controlled by simple anti trust legislation which both sides agree upon. Laws, regulations, and unions have nothing to do with it. Please think before you post.

Feds finance both medicare and Medicaid.

The state pitches in for Medicaid, but the feds still control it.

They are both entitlement programs, run primarily by the feds.

This is the part where I ask you whether you'd be willing to pay for your grandmother's healthcare once you abolished Medicare, and you tell me that your grandmother is independently wealthy and can afford to pay tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars a year for treatment, right?

This is the part where I ask you whether you'd be willing to pay for your grandmother's healthcare once you abolished Medicare, and you tell me that your grandmother is independently wealthy and can afford to pay tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars a year for treatment, right?

Both of my grandmothers lived almost to 100. My maternal grandmother was literally days away. And they lived with family until the day they died.

As will my mother when she's unable to care for herself.

As will I.

Both of my grandmothers lived almost to 100. My maternal grandmother was literally days away. And they lived with family until the day they died.

So the family paid all their medical expenses in cash?

So you'll pay your mother's medical expenses in cash as well?

I'm not sure you understand the point I'm making.

I'm not sure you do.

I'm not sure you do.

Then let me reiterate: Will you pay for your mother's medical expenses in cash once you obliterate Medicare?

I'm not sure you do.

Then let me reiterate: Will you pay for your mother's medical expenses in cash once you obliterate Medicare?
Absolutely.

Plus my niece is a doctor. We're covered. Thank you.

I'm not sure you do.

Absolutely.

You and your niece might want to check the American Medical Association's Code of Medical Ethics: Opinion 8.19 before making that commitment.

But congratulations on being a member of the 1%.

I'm not sure you do.

Absolutely.

You and your niece might want to check the American Medical Association's Code of Medical Ethics: Opinion 8.19 before making that commitment.

But congratulations on being a member of the 1%.

The one percent, that's rich lolol.

I suppose if the one percent are workers, I'm part of the one percent. I suppose in your circles, it is.

I suppose a mere millionaire would be able to afford 10s or 100s of thousands of dollars a year for a relative's medical expenses.

Seriously, though, if your niece doesn't know about the AMA regs, she should.

I suppose a mere millionaire would be able to afford 10s or 100s of thousands of dollars a year for a relative's medical expenses.

Seriously, don't worry about it, lol. You posed a rhetorical question, I gave you a rhetorical answer. Now shut the fuck up.

Seriously, don't worry about it, lol.

Trust me, I'm not.

You posed a rhetorical question, I gave you a rhetorical answer.

My response was based on the information you gave me about your family. If you're now telling me you just made that up, I would not be surprised. Your posting style is not that of a mature adult.

Now shut the fuck up.

Or you'll do what? :wtf:

Seriously, don't worry about it, lol.

Trust me, I'm not.

You posed a rhetorical question, I gave you a rhetorical answer.

My response was based on the information you gave me about your family. If you're now telling me you just made that up, I would not be surprised. Your posting style is not that of a mature adult.

Now shut the fuck up.

Or you'll do what? :wtf:

Just a sincere plea.

And you posed a rhetorical question about how my family would provide care for our elderly relatives IF there was no medicare.

If there was no medicare, we'd make use of our relatives in the medical field. They'd either treat or refer us to someone else. The point being, we'd be just fine.

You can pretend that has some relevance to my niece's understanding of AMA regs, but of course it doesn't.

Forum List

Back