Do any of you like the TV Show "Modern Family"?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
I have never watched a single show. I've tuned in for a couple minutes here and there but that's about it. There are many characters in the show and I don't like any of them. Especially the White guy with dark hair, he really bugs me for some reason. I dunno maybe it's me are any of you fans? What am I missing? It's apparently a really popular show.

I have never watched a single show. I've tuned in for a couple minutes here and there but that's about it. There are many characters in the show and I don't like any of them. Especially the White guy with dark hair, he really bugs me for some reason. I dunno maybe it's me are any of you fans? What am I missing? It's apparently a really popular show.

Hit and miss. It's generally an entertaining show but it's difficult to watch sometimes without the laugh track.

The gay couple probably have the funniest scenes in terms of the writing of their script. Ed O'Neill character is actually the least funny, or at least understated. It's worth watching but not as consistently funny as other shows.

I've never watched it. I've heard it's popular with the gay and SJW "woke" crowd. No thanks.

Hit and miss. It's generally an entertaining show but it's difficult to watch sometimes without the laugh track.

The gay couple probably have the funniest scenes in terms of the writing of their script. Ed O'Neill character is actually the least funny, or at least understated. It's worth watching but not as consistently funny as other shows.
"According to Jim" has more laughs per time. The writing for gay guys is pretty funny.

I like the hot Spanish chick, she's a good comedienne, and her fat kid is a decent actor as well. The rest of the show pretty much sucks, as does any Hollywood show that thinks it has to have faggots and make them appear 'normal' n stuff. I like Ed O'Neill in some other shows and a movie or two, but his character sucks in this one. Bad writing, mostly. I think the hot Spanish chick is also a judge on AGT now, too.

So far Last Man Standing is the only sit com I watch regularly; used to watch Mom but it got stale after the first three seasons, though I still like some of the characters. I catch it every other week or so. Favorite line: "Yeah, sometimes I feel like I'm married to a Bond villain."

Last edited:

How did Al Bundy end up with Sophia Vergara? Does he play a multi-millionaire in the show?

How did Al Bundy end up with Sophia Vergara? Does he play a multi-millionaire in the show?

That was one of my first questions. It almost made it unwatchable for me as it seemed so unrealistic lol.

Damn. Brutal crowd.
I will be the oddball here. I actually find it entertaining although not my favorite show, but it has produced some chuckles.
I am actually surprised the gays haven't had a fit on the overblown stereotypes, especially the over the top Cam character.

Yeah. Same here. I never got it. Annoying people in annoying situations. Also, for me, the reality show story style is off putting.

Forum List

Back