Do as I say, not do as I do...

The more evidence that man made global warming is not occurring the more radical the C02 Nazis will become. More and more scientists every day come out and state that the climate computer model is greatly flawed. Obama looked silly today when he said that Isis will be demoralized to see all of the worlds leaders at that stupid summit. What an embarrassment!

I'm sure that ISIS is rolling on the floor laughing at Obama's statement.

Your opinion is noted. Please address my first post with something relevant unless you are claiming CO2 does not exist.
Yes, cow farts do exist....
Good job. Now explain why you didnt realize that people have meetings to discuss things that need to be taken care of and sometimes it causes a paradox. You know like it takes war to have peace.
It's a meeting of the greedy and how to use political correctness to extend the greed of the "green" lobby...
Your opinion doesnt explain the question I put to you but I see now why you cant address it..
These leaders are all a bunch of hypocrites, they just can't be believed. Commonsense tells us this.
Youre belief is not required. I asked why you didnt know that having a meeting about a problem could cause that problem to manifest in the short term in order to get rid of that problem altogether.

You must be a con and not smart enough to understand that not having the talks will produce many more tons of CO2 and will not create a framework where it can be decreased.
Yes, because the output of the talks is likely to be a global depression if any country is stupid enough to act on it.
You do realize that a catastrophic climate change event could put a bit of a damper on the world economy as well right?

You must be a con and not smart enough to understand that not having the talks will produce many more tons of CO2 and will not create a framework where it can be decreased.
Yes, because the output of the talks is likely to be a global depression if any country is stupid enough to act on it.
You do realize that a catastrophic climate change event could put a bit of a damper on the world economy as well right?

Yeah, and so could Santa Clause if he went on vacation during Christmas.

Yeah, and so could Santa Clause if he went on vacation during Christmas.
No such thing as Santa Claus. How old are you?

Believe what you want... Leave the rest of us out of it. It does not require our participation in your little snake oil sale...

Believe what you want... Leave the rest of us out of it. It does not require our participation in your little snake oil sale...
You dont believe a catastrophic climate change event could hurt the global economy? My bad. I forgot you guys believe in the tinkle down economics where the wealthy people will give you better jobs if all the "other people" would just die out.

You dont believe a catastrophic climate change event could hurt the global economy? My bad. I forgot you guys believe in the tinkle down economics where the wealthy people will give you better jobs if all the "other people" would just die out.
You can do what you want, I couldn't care less. If you want to drive a Prius and eat wheat grass, etc... None of my business.
If I want to drive a vehicle that get 5 miles to the gallon and eat beef, you should care less... None of your business.

...how do you progressive say it?? To each his own

You can do what you want, I couldn't care less. If you want to drive a Prius and eat wheat grass, etc... None of my business.
If I want to drive a vehicle that get 5 miles to the gallon and eat beef, you should care less... None of your business.

Thats a pretty dumb request. If you are putting additional CO2 needlessly in the air then you just became a threat to my childrens future. Of course its my business. FYI wheat is already a grass. So is corn.

Thats a pretty dumb request. If you are putting additional CO2 needlessly in the air then you just became a threat to my childrens future. Of course its my business. FYI wheat is already a grass. So is corn.
You sound like a control freak??
FYI wheat grass is a hippy term

You sound like a control freak??
FYI wheat grass is a hippy term
Nope. I just make sure your wants dont trample on my right to live.

You being a hippy doesnt concern me at all.

You dont believe a catastrophic climate change event could hurt the global economy?

One more statement. There has been Snow, wind, rain, floods, ice, Tornado, Hurricanes etc. forever. Nothing is any different. Many people live close to coast now than 100 yrs. ago. It is nice to clean up but USA has clean air and clean water.

You want us to go back to Horse/buggy/woodstove? Come on, it called Progress. We worked for it.

pray tell, what is the plan?

And please explain how it is that they would use more CO2 not going?

The real name for the "talks" is pseudoscience...
How does that help with your ignorance and inability to address my point?
first you have to have a point to have one address it. you don't have the ability to make a point. your head is buried so far up the left looney's asses, you can't see daylight.

You dont believe a catastrophic climate change event could hurt the global economy?

One more statement. There has been Snow, wind, rain, floods, ice, Tornado, Hurricanes etc. forever. Nothing is any different. Many people live close to coast now than 100 yrs. ago. It is nice to clean up but USA has clean air and clean water.

You want us to go back to Horse/buggy/woodstove? Come on, it called Progress. We worked for it.
What does that have to do with my question? A catastrophic climate event will certainly damage the global economy. Only a fool would not understand that.

pray tell, what is the plan?

And please explain how it is that they would use more CO2 not going?
I dont have the desire or time to explain the plan. If you really want to know look it up.

The real name for the "talks" is pseudoscience...
How does that help with your ignorance and inability to address my point?
first you have to have a point to have one address it. you don't have the ability to make a point. your head is buried so far up the left looney's asses, you can't see daylight.
I have a point. You just dont want to face that fact and instead chose to divert.

Forum List

Back