Do as I say, not do as I do...

You dont believe a catastrophic climate change event could hurt the global economy?

One more statement. There has been Snow, wind, rain, floods, ice, Tornado, Hurricanes etc. forever. Nothing is any different. Many people live close to coast now than 100 yrs. ago. It is nice to clean up but USA has clean air and clean water.

You want us to go back to Horse/buggy/woodstove? Come on, it called Progress. We worked for it.
What does that have to do with my question? A catastrophic climate event will certainly damage the global economy. Only a fool would not understand that.
what is it and what causes one? Do you have that info? What's it look like? Then after you can't answer those questions, how do you stop something you don't know what it is?

See you have to have some empirical evidence that states that CO2 is dangerous, and right now you don't. sucks to by your side to prove that.

Believe what you want... Leave the rest of us out of it. It does not require our participation in your little snake oil sale...
You dont believe a catastrophic climate change event could hurt the global economy? My bad. I forgot you guys believe in the tinkle down economics where the wealthy people will give you better jobs if all the "other people" would just die out.
You can do what you want, I couldn't care less. If you want to drive a Prius and eat wheat grass, etc... None of my business.
If I want to drive a vehicle that get 5 miles to the gallon and eat beef, you should care less... None of your business.

...how do you progressive say it?? To each his own
Thats a pretty dumb request. If you are putting additional CO2 needlessly in the air then you just became a threat to my childrens future. Of course its my business. FYI wheat is already a grass. So is corn.
You sound like a control freak??
FYI wheat grass is a hippy term
Nope. I just make sure your wants dont trample on my right to live.
You being a hippy doesnt concern me at all.
Just like we don't want your wants to trample on my right to live.

can you say ditto?

You dont believe a catastrophic climate change event could hurt the global economy?

One more statement. There has been Snow, wind, rain, floods, ice, Tornado, Hurricanes etc. forever. Nothing is any different. Many people live close to coast now than 100 yrs. ago. It is nice to clean up but USA has clean air and clean water.

You want us to go back to Horse/buggy/woodstove? Come on, it called Progress. We worked for it.
What does that have to do with my question? A catastrophic climate event will certainly damage the global economy. Only a fool would not understand that.
what is it and what causes one? Do you have that info? What's it look like? Then after you can't answer those questions, how do you stop something you don't know what it is?

See you have to have some empirical evidence that states that CO2 is dangerous, and right now you don't. sucks to by your side to prove that.
There is plenty of literature out there on what caused the last catastrophic climate change. The fact that you are asking me to tell you something that is common knowledge doesnt speak highly of your intellect or it announces you as ignorant and lazy.

I dont waste time proving things to willfully ignorant people. You can think what you want to. I just wanted to know why you didnt understand certain things.

You dont believe a catastrophic climate change event could hurt the global economy? My bad. I forgot you guys believe in the tinkle down economics where the wealthy people will give you better jobs if all the "other people" would just die out.
You can do what you want, I couldn't care less. If you want to drive a Prius and eat wheat grass, etc... None of my business.
If I want to drive a vehicle that get 5 miles to the gallon and eat beef, you should care less... None of your business.

Thats a pretty dumb request. If you are putting additional CO2 needlessly in the air then you just became a threat to my childrens future. Of course its my business. FYI wheat is already a grass. So is corn.

can you say ditto?
You dont need a car to live. How stupid are you?

There is plenty of literature out there on what caused the last catastrophic climate change. The fact that you are asking me to tell you something that is common knowledge doesnt speak highly of your intellect or it announces you as ignorant and lazy.

I dont waste time proving things to willfully ignorant people. You can think what you want to. I just wanted to know why you didnt understand certain things.
there isn't any literature with factual information, so you are merely pushing an agenda and nothing else. :rock:

there isn't any literature with factual information, so you are merely pushing an agenda and nothing else. :rock:
Your opinion of the facts doesnt make them any less factual. You are merely choosing to believe your uninformed opinion on the facts.

can you say ditto?
I have no idea what that has to do with your wants trampling my life. But thanks for playing.:banana:

Your opinion of the facts doesnt make them any less factual. You are merely choosing to believe your uninformed opinion on the facts.
first you have to have facts to rise above opinion. And until you do, all you have is bullshit. :boohoo:

can you say ditto?
I have no idea what that has to do with your wants trampling my life. But thanks for playing.:banana:
Which one is it? Your life or your right to live? You seem confused an awful lot.

first you have to have facts to rise above opinion. And until you do, all you have is bullshit. :boohoo:
Thats where your willful ignorance comes in to play. The facts are there but you are willfully choosing to believe your bullshit opinion.

can you say ditto?
Which one is it? Your life or your right to live? You seem confused an awful lot.
explain the difference? seems you are the one that is confused a lot. you seem to end up in these scenarios that don't pan out your way.

Thats where your willful ignorance comes in to play. The facts are there but you are willfully choosing to believe your bullshit opinion.
nope, no facts, you have zilch for facts, and it's why you'll never post one of them, cause you ain't got one of em. But again, thanks for playing :rock:

can you say ditto?
explain the difference? seems you are the one that is confused a lot. you seem to end up in these scenarios that don't pan out your way.
If you dont know the difference I'd suggest you read a dictionary or something.

can you say ditto?
I did, there isn't any.

nope, no facts, you have zilch for facts, and it's why you'll never post one of them, cause you ain't got one of em. But again, thanks for playing :rock:
Nope. I'm not playing your small minded games. I just want to know why you had trouble understanding my first question.

I did, there isn't any.
There is a difference. Have an adult that cares about you explain it to you.

Nope. I'm not playing your small minded games. I just want to know why you had trouble understanding my first question.
which question are you looking for an answer to? I don't see one in this thread.

which question are you looking for an answer to? I don't see one in this thread.
Ok kid. :itsok:

I did, there isn't any.
There is a difference. Have an adult that cares about you explain it to you.
no, there isn't.

Ok kid. :itsok:
hahahahahahahahahahahaa good stuff, you don't even know the question. Hilarious.:blahblah:

Forum List

Back