Do babies have more of a right to life, than the mom has to kill her baby?

Do babies have more of a right to life, than the mom has to kill her baby?

• Yes a baby has a right to life, regardless of what the mother wants.

• No. The mom has the right to chose to murder her baby. And the right to life is retarded.

• This is a stupid pole. But YoursTruly is awesome.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uh…it was the democrats that were all in with the war in Ukraine.

Democrats are so far left they want people to accept abortion on demand up to and after birth.

Nope.

If I’m forced to choose between that or the Republican stance on abortion I will side with the Right.

Progressives are loons and ghouls.

Er... sorry but talking about democrats doesn't actually work here.

I'm saying that these "pro-lifers" aren't pro-life and you're saying Democrats aren't pro-life.

Right.....

"Progressives are loons and ghouls." Is that your argument? An emotional attack????

That's the thing with abortion, it's an emotive issue. However that doesn't mean you should just make your argument insults, now does it?

I'm not voting in such an obvious bait poll.

However, I will respond to this tripe.

A newborn fetus and a newborn are essentially the same. They cannot survive without sustenance either inside or outside the womb without proper attention from the mother/parents.

Using the "well it's just a fetus" logic, one could argue the newborn is still a fetus as well. If one isn't life, the other isn't either. Therefore, we should kill the newborn if the mother desired as a result of this logic, yes?

That is where the liberal "it's just a fetus" argument fails miserably.
yeh, their bs does not result in any other conclusion but the one you mention here. If an unborn human is not worthy of protection, then the newborn isn't either. And their own lives aren't worth a diddly damn either if some maniac in power some days says so... but they are too short sighted to see this... they think they are perfectly safe always and forever... why, because they are so awesome!!!!!!

A fetus is a human baby. Most leftist numb their mind by calling a human life in the womb a blob of cells so they can rest their evil conscious.

Is it?

The REALITY is that "fetus" and "baby" are labels for things.

A fetus will one day become an adult, does that mean it IS an adult? No.

A baby is an animal from being born until it's old enough to be called something else. A fetus is an animal that hasn't been born yet.

So a fetus is not a baby. Because it hasn't reached the level of progress to be called a baby.

Good for you.. Some people can see what is right without actually having to be told what to think

The lefties hate people like you.. but oh well... Life is not an endless popularity contest

Exactly. People know what "right" is without thinking about things. Half the time they're wrong. They know they're right and no one can tell them any different, especially people with facts and an argument. Double down and insult, that's the way, isn't it? You can never be wrong if you insult.

Exactly. People know what "right" is without thinking about things. Half the time they're wrong. They know they're right and no one can tell them any different, especially people with facts and an argument. Double down and insult, that's the way, isn't it? You can never be wrong if you insult.
That's what extremists normally do. So, which one are you?

Er... sorry but talking about democrats doesn't actually work here.

I'm saying that these "pro-lifers" aren't pro-life and you're saying Democrats aren't pro-life.

Right.....

"Progressives are loons and ghouls." Is that your argument? An emotional attack????

That's the thing with abortion, it's an emotive issue. However that doesn't mean you should just make your argument insults, now does it?
Still not going to support abortion on demand up to and after birth with no restrictions. If I’m supposed to pick extremes so be it. I will side with the right…like I said.

fetus will one day become an adult, does that mean it IS an adult? No.
What faulty logic. The point isn't whether it becomes an adult or is one. It is becomes human the moment the gametes merge to form one unique, distinct human genome.

So totally predictable that leftists have to dehumanize something so obviously human to make their pseudoscientific arguments work.

Last edited:
Still not going to support abortion on demand up to and after birth with no restrictions. If I’m supposed to pick extremes so be it. I will side with the right…like I said.

You don't have to.

I don't support abortion on demand up to and after birth with no restrictions. I think you'd find it hard to find many who do.

However that's not really the discussion here.

You don't have to.

I don't support abortion on demand up to and after birth with no restrictions. I think you'd find it hard to find many who do.

However that's not really the discussion here.
That is the democrats position on abortion. Period.

STATEMENT: do babies have more of a right to life, than the mom has to kill her baby?

RESPONSE: Dumb question.

• Women suffer and men don't.
  • Poor women and girls suffer and wealthy women do not.
  • The three appointed members of the Supreme Court nominated by trump all lied during their confirmation hearings
  • trump took credit for making pregnant women who were made pregnant via incest or rape to go to full term and pay for the birth, and if they are forced to keep the infant for two decades
  • Oh, and the statement above is really very stupid.

Serious question. And it boils down to a mom killing her baby, for what ever reason.

None of the above, Mr. Amazing. Both the mother and the baby have rights which overlap and where that proper balance is found depends on the situation which is why static laws so often fail to provide any real justice to either.

The three appointed members of the Supreme Court nominated by trump all lied during their confirmation hearings
Oh poor pity you. Hate when your own political tactics are used against you, huh? Well that's too bad.

Even so, you can't expect Justices to tell everyone in the hearing which way they'll rule or if they'll adhere to the liberal standard of jurisprudence even when their legal and constitutional experience tell them otherwise.

In sum, it sucks to be you.

It seems that the former governor of Va., democrat Northam, spilled the beans about the future of the abortion industry when he said "the newborn baby will be made comfortable while the parents and the doctor decide what to do". Presumably drown it like a freaking unwanted puppy. Thank God the Court called a halt to the madness.

Yes, a BABY has a right to life, whereas a mom has not right to kill that baby.

HOWEVER, me gets the thinkies that you no speaky speaky "Baby" but FETUS.

does the will to live differentiate between a fetus and a baby?

Is it?

A baby is an animal from being born until it's old enough to be called something else. A fetus is an animal that hasn't been born yet.

So a fetus is not a baby. Because it hasn't reached the level of progress to be called a baby.

wow, does that mean Biden is still a fetus? I dont think he's reached that level

Is it?

All semantics. It's a human life. It really is that simple.

Oh poor pity you. Hate when your own political tactics are used against you, huh? Well that's too bad.

Even so, you can't expect Justices to tell everyone in the hearing which way they'll rule or if they'll adhere to the liberal standard of jurisprudence even when their legal and constitutional experience tell them otherwise.

In sum, it sucks to be you.
Q. Hate when your own political tactics are used against you, huh?

A. What political tactics have you claimed I've made?

Forum List

Back