Do Christians have Free Speech ?

It's so funny how the left has been attacking Christians for years and years, and yet it's all a mystery to them right now.

The left meaning the MSM and atheist groups have been attacking Christians. If you say you believe in God you're called an idiot. The new ratings scale for movies places religious content right up there with adult content and gives a movie a pg rating for it. Some kid goes to school and starts preaching the gospel they suspend him. You can't conduct a prayer before a school function without somebody complaining. The president goes to a religious school and removes or covers up religious statutes and crosses during his speech. You'd think he was a vampire.

No, they haven't - - - you just fall for the pocket of times it happens because it's been S-E-N-S-A-T-I-O-N-A-L-I-Z-E-D, look that word up.

Your perception is not reality.

lol ok so usmb is a great sample set?

gosh the derp is strong with you

Would you consider yourself to be your average lib, or are you farther left than most?

I consider myself a centrist, but I know your brainwashing doesn't allow for anyone who disagrees with you on some issues to be anything other than a hardcore leftist.

Would you consider yourself to be your average lib, or are you farther left than most?

I consider myself a centrist, but I know your brainwashing doesn't allow for anyone who disagrees with you on some issues to be anything other than a hardcore leftist.

Well, Mr Centrist, you represent at least 3/4th of the libs here, so that's a close approximation of the liberal view.

Well, Mr Centrist, you represent at least 3/4th of the libs here, so that's a close approximation of the liberal view.

#1. No, I don't.

#2. I haven't persecuted any Christians, weirdo.

#1. No, I don't.

Except for today.....

Foxfyre correctly writes, "But I believe there is a politically motivated hyporisy when it comes to anything Christian."

As there is, when I write, "But I believe there is a politically motivated hyporisy when it comes to anything non-Christian."

Both attempts to suppress are out of step with American values.

JESUS CHRIST... OBAMA'S SAVIOUR! - YouTube

"I came to know jesus Christ myself, and embrace him as my lord and savior" - Barack Obama

Dude, knock of the Jesus BS.

Obama is Gay and he supports Gays and all of his spiritual procrastinations are phony as Hell.

I think you meant prognostications...but WTF anyway? There are plenty of Christian and Jewish churches that would gladly perform marriage rites for same - gender couples - why should THEIR rites not enjoy the sanction of the government, or equal protection, or full faith and credit under national law?

JESUS CHRIST... OBAMA'S SAVIOUR! - YouTube

"I came to know jesus Christ myself, and embrace him as my lord and savior" - Barack Obama

Dude, knock of the Jesus BS.

Obama is Gay and he supports Gays and all of his spiritual procrastinations are phony as Hell.

I think you meant prognostications...but WTF anyway? There are plenty of Christian and Jewish churches that would gladly perform marriage rites for same - gender couples - why should THEIR rites not enjoy the sanction of the government, or equal protection, or full faith and credit under national law?

I have spelling predictor on my cell that sometimes changes my words. I have to proof-read everything to catch it.

I think the problem is what is the definition of marriage, and why if gays feel excluded do they feel other groups cannot gain the same rights and benefits suchas MBS or polygamists. Everyone falls under the same laws if same-sex marriage is legal.

#1. No, I don't.

Except for today.....

I persecuted Christians?

:lol:

It looks like we are persecuting christians if we:

1) don't agree with everything they say

2) aren't christian ourselves

3) don't hate other religions

4) say something bad about some christian's behavior

5) say "happy holidays" instead of "merry christmas"

6) aren't keen on a creche in front of our city hall and a X commandments in our courts

A&E, I hear, asked the Duck Dynasty guys to stop praying at the end of the show.

They said they would continue the practice despite A&E's wishes.

What say you now?

Last edited:
A&E, I hear, asked the Duck Dynasty guys to stop praying at the end of the show.

What say you now?

I say:

What the fuck does that have to do with free speech? It is THEIR EMPLOYER.

:cuckoo:

What say you now?

I say:

Free speech is one amendment. Freedom of religion is another.

They figure they can fire them and go somewheres else if they don't like God being mentioned.

What say you now?

I say:

Free speech is one amendment. Freedom of religion is another.

They figure they can fire them and go somewheres else if they don't like God being mentioned.

Yes, and that's not a breach of their rights.

The employer is private and reserves the right to have them behave however the fuck they want on their dime. I think your clockwork is missing a mechanism or two.

Except for today.....

I persecuted Christians?

:lol:

It looks like we are persecuting christians if we:

1) don't agree with everything they say

2) aren't christian ourselves

3) don't hate other religions

4) say something bad about some christian's behavior

5) say "happy holidays" instead of "merry christmas"

6) aren't keen on a creche in front of our city hall and a X commandments in our courts

Your must believe that the chicken came before the egg then.

Forum List

Back