Do Democrats know who ‘good, real Americans’ even are?

I passionately support your right to assign any definitions to any words or phrases that might make you feel a little better about yourself.

:rock:
That's understandable when you defend the right of someone with a penis to call himself a woman.

I use the phrase often and I notice that every time I do someone is offended by it...Would a good, real American get offended by complimentary phrases or labels? The answer is simple to arrive at for most.
Anyhoo, in watching people get offended by this it has occurred to me that part of the Democrat programming may seek to rid this nation of any sort of normality, expectation or behavioral standard and I’m pretty sure I know why.
Has this become a Democrat wide mindset / philosophy? Has the party completely abandoned anyone who believes that Americans should be held to a higher standard...aren’t high standards and expectations rooted within our founding..are we sure that removing such from our ‘DNA’ will result in something positive?
When is the last time Democrat leaders said something to encourage people to be and do better for themselves?
We know MAGAts aren't real Americans. They gave that up.

Forum List

Back