🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do Democrats still believe we should choose gender? How about age and ethnicity?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Can we expect to see legislation hit the House? I know this issue has lost its luster a tad but I can’t help but wonder if we’ll see it gain a spark when the Demoncrats occupy the House.

Do Republicans still believe we should reduce the National Debt?
DimpledWearyChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif

Can we expect to see legislation hit the House? I know this issue has lost its luster a tad but I can’t help but wonder if we’ll see it gain a spark when the Demoncrats occupy the House.
Naw, they will be much too busy holding hearings.

One wonders how someone can post almost 11,000 times in just over 2 years to a single message board and then we see posts like this and it all becomes clear.

I’d start a thread on that if I were you...this one is about something else...stay focused. I suspect you’re a little scared to engage in this one? Why...ashamed of something?

One wonders how someone can post almost 11,000 times in just over 2 years to a single message board and then we see posts like this and it all becomes clear.

Don’t wonder bud...that’s a waste of time and energy. Post something of value or don’t post at all...you know, since your time is so valuable and all.

Don’t wonder bud...that’s a waste of time and energy. Post something of value or don’t post at all...you know, since your time is so valuable and all.

Do as I say, not as I do!

Post something of value he says.

Apparently the twisted fools realized how foolish they are with regard to this issue? I’m getting the feeling you wacks are scared shitless for this one to resurface? Am I on to something?

Yup. With an exclusion for white males, until the replacement is finished.

Apparently the twisted fools realized how foolish they are with regard to this issue? I’m getting the feeling you wacks are scared shitless for this one to resurface? Am I on to something?

Yup, totally on to something. Keep up the good work Billy Ray.

Yup, totally on to something. Keep up the good work Billy Ray.

Will do...thanks Gustavo.
You just go ahead and keep posting meaningless shit and sidestepping those things you’re embarrassed about. I don’t blame ya a bit.

Haha...let’s hope you’re still alive in 60 years or so to be able to see it huh? Unfortunately for you...right now the US is still the nation of the evil white man....hahaha

I’d start a thread on that if I were you...this one is about something else...stay focused. I suspect you’re a little scared to engage in this one? Why...ashamed of something?

I’m not a democrat. I’ll happily engage.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about in the Title of this thread. I don’t know why you give it a 2nd thought. Do you spend your days wondering about this type of minutia?

I will say that the entire “bathroom” debate that Obama engaged in was idiotic. And said so 2.5 years ago.

The entire argument is stupid. Obama hit the “stupid” button on this or more correctly his administration did but the buck stops with him.

Haha...let’s hope you’re still alive in 60 years or so to be able to see it huh? Unfortunately for you...right now the US is still the nation of the evil white man....hahaha
60 years? Lol, sure big guy :itsok:

I’m not a democrat. I’ll happily engage.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about in the Title of this thread. I don’t know why you give it a 2nd thought. Do you spend your days wondering about this type of minutia?

I will say that the entire “bathroom” debate that Obama engaged in was idiotic. And said so 2.5 years ago.

The entire argument is stupid. Obama hit the “stupid” button on this or more correctly his administration did but the buck stops with him.

Fair enough...so back to the thread; you’re hoping Demoncrats will leave this alone?

Why do Republicans pretend they care about children? We all know it’s only the fetus they are concerned with.

Forum List

Back