Do Dems vote on real politics anymore...or is it all about societal realignment / restructuring for most Dem voters?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Real politics such as economics, government spending, taxation, foreign policy, infrastructure, military..etc etc?
Nearly every Dem I talk to candidly tells me they basically vote Democrat solely for the emotional stimulation, they will vote for who ever will promise to help improve their personal standing among they citizenry....some will tell me they vote Dem because Democrats promise to force their neighbor to pay for their healthcare.
Some say it’s because Dems promise to let Mexico take more states from our republic. Some say it’s because Dems talk nice and eloquent while pretending to care about each and every American’s personal position in life.
Do any of you Dems here vote on POLITICS?

With today's democrats, it doesn't matter what is said or done.

All that matters is the identity of who is saying it or doing it.

For most it is the D behind the name. Other then that single thought is too hard

With today's democrats, it doesn't matter what is said or done.

All that matters is the identity of who is saying it or doing it.

So true...for Mac1958 the most important thing is how what is said is said....It’s really got to tickle and make Mac warm inside...eloquence is paramount, fuck results.

So true...for Mac1958 the most important thing is how what is said is said....It’s really got to tickle and make Mac warm inside...eloquence is paramount, fuck results.
The neat thing is, I won't have to answer any of your questions any more.

We both know you're just going to make up my opinions and run with them. You're USMB's King of the Straw Man.

I like it! Enjoy.

We both know you're just going to make up my opinions and run with them. You're USMB's King of the Straw Man.

I like it! Enjoy.

Hey bud, I’ve ony paraphrased you...you have said these things over and over again. I make nothing up, I simply cast clarity over your blurry ambiguity.

I like it! Enjoy.

Hey bud, I’ve ony paraphrased you...you have said these things over and over again. I make nothing up, I simply cast clarity over your blurry ambiguity.
Great!

They vote for the party, they do not believe in Americanism or freedom. Power first at all costs.

Forum List

Back