Do Donald and Melania love each other?

I think Trump has a hard time dealing with stress and he is under tremendous stress (mostly of his own making)
I don't think he can unwind with Melania because he does not consider her to be his equal. I doubt if he thinks anyone is his equal. Yet, for someone who holds himself with such high esteem.....he is very insecure
I think trump is under high stress and cannot relax around Malaria because she often asks questions that make him uncomfortable. Questions such as:

"Is it in yet....?"

Sad you have to live that way, huh?

I think Trump has a hard time dealing with stress and he is under tremendous stress (mostly of his own making)
I don't think he can unwind with Melania because he does not consider her to be his equal. I doubt if he thinks anyone is his equal. Yet, for someone who holds himself with such high esteem.....he is very insecure
I think trump is under high stress and cannot relax around Malaria because she often asks questions that make him uncomfortable. Questions such as:

"Is it in yet....?"

Speak for yourself...

"Is it in yet....?"

Speak for yourself...

Okay..I will. I never have to worry about such things. Eva. :D BTW I was just teasing. ;) Too serious around here.

"Is it in yet....?"

Speak for yourself...

Okay..I will. I never have to worry about such things. Eva. :D BTW I was just teasing. ;) Too serious around here.
You're right.

The attacks often come quickly around here. And sometimes I respond too quickly, with bad results.

:oops-28:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Hard to say by viewing how they interact. Not much affection is shown. They appear to be stiff and indifferent towards each other. I never see them do anything together. There is no "Lets take Baron to the park and have a family day"

No question that the Obama's loved each other, George and Laura Bush and George and Barbara seemed obviously in love when they looked at each other. I don't think there was a first couple as in love as the Reagans

Bill and Hillary Clinton never seemed that affectionate, even before Monica

If you hear Hillary's stories about how her and Bill met, they loved each other at one time.

Yes the Obama's love each other.

George Bush Senior likes to pinch other women's butts. That's weird.

But Melania only married Trump because he has money. It wasn't because he was good looking, good in bed or because he had a good personality. He's a dick. She just simply is the most successful gold digger in the world. She's bought and paid for.

And I'm not knocking her. I would marry him too for that kind of money. And I like her. I think she's nice, sweet and beautiful. She just married a scumbag for money. Same with Harvey Weinstein's wife. I hear she is a lovely person but the fact is she married a pig.

Do the math. She's 46 he's 70. If he lives 10 more years she'll be a billionaire in her 50's. She'll still be hot and he will be gone.
Being married to the most disgusting pig in the world, trump, the First Gold Digger is earning every penny of any money she ends up with. Lol...

Do the math. She's 46 he's 70. If he lives 10 more years she'll be a billionaire in her 50's. She'll still be hot and he will be gone.
Being married to the most disgusting pig in the world, trump, the First Gold Digger is earning every penny of any money she ends up with. Lol...
I actually like her and in a way feel sorry for her even though that much money it would be acceptable 20 years ago for a 26 year old to be wooed by a multi million dollar 50 year old. Not! At no time was he ever her type. But she was classy smart and tough. She knew how to handle him. But now he's an sandy 70 year old billionaire. They live separate lives. She raises the kid he occasionally pops in.

She's the queen of gold diggers. She's First Lady. I can't help but like her. And I wish I had billions. Just let's not kid ourselves. I'm dating a 24 year old and I'm 46. My buddy said"you're not rich like Donald trump" and I said "no but she's not as hot as Melanie either

I actually like her and in a way feel sorry for her even though that much money it would be acceptable 20 years ago for a 26 year old to be wooed by a multi million dollar 50 year old. Not! At no time was he ever her type. But she was classy smart and tough. She knew how to handle him. But now he's an sandy 70 year old billionaire. They live separate lives. She raises the kid he occasionally pops in.

She's the queen of gold diggers. She's First Lady. I can't help but like her. And I wish I had billions. Just let's not kid ourselves. I'm dating a 24 year old and I'm 46. My buddy said"you're not rich like Donald trump" and I said "no but she's not as hot as Melanie either
Maybe it's just normal to be attracted to sweet young things. I'm a lot older than you and I still appreciate young women who are pretty and stacked. And look at all of the "cougars" running around trying mightily to hook up with younger guys. I guess it's true when they say 'hope springs eternal'.

I don't find Malania attractive but I don't have anything against her — except for her taste in men. Lol.

Like they say, different strokes...

Forum List

Back