Do Donald and Melania love each other?

In the long forgotten words of the legendary Ike Turner...

...rich man look for the pretty girl...pretty girl look for the rich man...the two get together...

sad news...

No. He only has eyes for one woman and she knows who that is.

Hard to say by viewing how they interact. Not much affection is shown. They appear to be stiff and indifferent towards each other. I never see them do anything together. There is no "Lets take Baron to the park and have a family day"

No question that the Obama's loved each other, George and Laura Bush and George and Barbara seemed obviously in love when they looked at each other. I don't think there was a first couple as in love as the Reagans

Bill and Hillary Clinton never seemed that affectionate, even before Monica
rumor is they were headed for divorce before his run for the presidency
Rumor also is JerVanki considered divorce before last child. :eusa_shhh:

I refuse to become a member of the cult of personality. The issues are the issues no matter who or what party is in power and no matter what their personal lives might involve.

Last edited:
Hard to say by viewing how they interact. Not much affection is shown. They appear to be stiff and indifferent towards each other. I never see them do anything together. There is no "Lets take Baron to the park and have a family day"

No question that the Obama's loved each other, George and Laura Bush and George and Barbara seemed obviously in love when they looked at each other. I don't think there was a first couple as in love as the Reagans

Rumor also is JerVanki considered divorce before last child. :eusa_shhh:
Now with Donald you can guess who wanted the split BUT with JerVanka it could go either way imo

Trump had do dig through RW's until he found enough idiots to cuck for him. Theyre the only ones uneducated enough to tolerate his crap . They love him.

Ivanka?
Bingo, RW. :thup:

In photos with Ivanka, Trump is always so affectionate. Hugging, kissing, pulling her on his lap

Trump seems very stiff with young Baron. Not much father and son bonding. Poor Baron always seems so sad

578666238.jpg

Last edited:

Ivanka?

In photos with Ivanka, Trump is always so affectionate. Hugging, kissing, pulling her on his lap

Trump seems very stiff with young Baron. Not much father and son bonding. Poor Baron always seems so sad

578666238.jpg
Barron does seem unhappy or angry or confused, or all. I've often wondered what is his future?

Ivanka?

578666238.jpg
Barron does seem unhappy or angry or confused, or all. I've often wondered what is his future?

I don't see much father and son bonding

He is Melania's child

Nah. It's just business. kinda like Carla Bruni and Pepe le PeeYeww.

Publicity is everything.

Is Obama marriage on the rocks? Claims of ugly fights and even a Presidential affair | Daily Mail Online

Publicity is everything.

Is Obama marriage on the rocks? Claims of ugly fights and even a Presidential affair | Daily Mail Online
Yes Melania and Obama

After a hard day of political turmoil, it is helpful to go back and unwind with your wife and family
I doubt trump has ever seen a hard day of work. But he probably does get winded playing all that golf. Lol...

When they're together, Malaria's body language seems to be saying she'd like to be anywhere — anywhere that's not near trump.

Forum List

Back