Do Hillary Supporters Have Any Personal Integrity?

As defined in the report ("Welfare Indicators and Risk Factors"), a welfare recipient is any person living in a family where someone received benefits from any of just three programs—Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (formerly Aid to Families With Dependent Children), Supplemental Security Income, and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (this is snap not food stamps) (or food stamps).

when you open it left-wing nutjob; take not that the web address ends in ".GOV". it's a government report, not Fox News or anything........................

integrity man
in your government source that went to 2011 it showed welfare numbers went down a lot .... then as you went to other chart in your PDF file it came to the snap program ... showing that it has gone up... just like I said ... people on welfare have gone down in numbers, people on food stamps and snap have gone up, just like I said ... they are two different programs.... just like I said ... it even shows it in your PDF file you morton ... as you go through the whole pdf file, not only does it show how many people are using these programs but the even show they are separate from one another.... your taking the HHS and saying it all one program ... its not .... snap isn't part of the food stamp program ... snap is for school to feed children who can't afford food which again is a separate program from welfare food stamps ... you idiot your own document shows this... but you're grouping all these programs under one roof and calling it welfare ...its not

Because those defending Hillary refuse to dig a bit:

"We know for a fact Clinton held classified information on her private Home Brew server. We know that that Home Brew server wasn’t equipped with the proper security protocols to process or store that classified information.

I can also tell you that an organization which submitted a FOIA request specifically for Clinton’s private emails during the time frame surrounding the Benghazi attack, just received their first reply. As you might have guessed, everything they passed over was redacted and marked as classified. All of it.

Again, this isn’t a big surprise. The Secretary of State talks about classified stuff all the time, comes with the job.

What is absolutely stunning, and what makes me question whether Clinton has been so foolish as to stray into treason, is that Clinton made absolutely no attempts to secure her communications and treat them with the level of seriousness their classifications require."

Go to the link and read about the author's background -- he is knowledgeable on the subjects of classification, classified document storage, and classified networks.

Now go to the link and read about how/why layered defense is created to ensure no breach of classified materials occurs.

Also note that it is not just about emails, it is about the communications network. Again, go to the link and read.

"Phone communications is one of the easier targets to penetrate.
This is crucially important because Clinton no doubt took many phone calls in her capacity as Secretary of State which discussed classified information, including calls from places such as Benghazi, Libya.

How did she take those calls?

I can tell you that the standard procedure for this is something called a STU or STE. This is a secure phone that encrypts the call on both ends using disposable encryption, also on both ends, that is changed on a schedule in order to avoid decryption attempts.

That’s standard procedure, but again we are dealing with Hillary Clinton. From the scuttlebutt I have heard, Clinton was using an off the shelf BlackBerry – side note: ain’t that a metaphor.

Again this was all by Clinton’s own choosing, which of course was meant to protect her from legal scrutiny, to hide her actions from not only those in Congress from both parties, but the American people themselves."

I have a friend whose husband is recently retired Army General (he was a surgeon). I shared this link on my F/B, this was her response: "Geez, STU phones were a way of life for B (her husband) and those around him. She didn't use one for Benghazi calls???????? Friggin scary."

"The attack on Benghazi, once played off as a spontaneous reaction to an offensive YouTube video, could have very well be planned from information captured from the extremely vulnerable Clinton Classified Information Cloud.

It wouldn’t take an genius to connect the dots between the cyber warfare actions of China, the cozy relations between the Ministry of State Security, Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence agency, and every jihadist militant between Turkey, the Mediterranean, and the Persian Gulf."

I m a Former U.S. Government IT Professional. Hillary Clinton s Email Actions Flirt With Treason.

Of course there is...Sid Blumenthal, had direct access to classified info sent to him by Hillary. Hillary was told by Obama NOT to do business with Sid Vicious, BUT she did anyway!
Hillary Clinton 2016: New State Department emails show ...
Politics Policy Political News - POLITICO/story/2015/06/state-dept-releases-new-tranche-of...
Jun 30, 2015 · ... Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was in contact with ... “What is latest re Sid Blumenthal?” she ... 9 p.m. Hillary Clinton email ...

24 Emails from Sid Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton Released ...
The Weekly Standard A Weekly Conservative Magazine and Blog of News and Opinion.Blog
May 21, 2015 · You are here: Blog / 24 Emails from Sid Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton Released . The Blog. ... Type in your email address to get started: Politics.

House Republicans, Sid Blumenthal, and the Ghosts of ...
NationalJournal.com/2016-elections/house-republicans-sid...
Jun 15, 2015 · ... Sid Blumenthal, and the Ghosts of Clinton’s Past ... Want access to this content? ... focus on the longtime Clinton family ally's email exchanges ...

Dershowitz Warns Clintons: Blumenthal's a Problem for 2016
Breitbart News Network/big-government/2013/11/08/dershowitz-warns...
... themselves from Sid Blumenthal unless he ... Sid Blumenthal is waging an email campaign ... Blumenthal also advised Hillary Clinton during her 2008 ...

1. Sidney Blumenthal almost certainly has "Top Secret" clearance.
2. What evidence do you have that Hillary emailed any classified information to Blumenthal?

Link indicting Blumenthal has top secret clearance?

Security clearance levels are not public information. There's no "link" for me to show you. But he's been working in intel for decades now, so it's a pretty safe bet.

He's been working in intel? WTF??? He is an attorney in private practice. He does not work in intel and never has to my knowledge.

Here is his wiki profile. I see nothing about Kendall working in intel for decades. If you find a link indicating that I would be interested in reading it.

David E. Kendall - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

We're talking about Sidney Blumenthal, not David Kendall.

David Kendall almost certainly has clearance also, though.

I can find nothing indicating either Kendall or Blumenthal has any security clearance. I did find several sources that state Kendall soes not have security clearance.

As for Blumenthal.....the Obama Administration expressly forbid Blumenthal from working at the State Dept....so i would think it is a safe assumption he has no clearance.

Lets see....where were we?

Whitewater- seven year investigation of a real estate deal the Clintons lost money on
Vince Foster- a suicide turned into a Hillary Clinton murder mystery
Monica Lewinsky- Impeachment over a blow job
Benghazi- trying to turn a terrorist attack that killed four people into 9-11
Server gate- calling a security violation high treason

Why is it the public no longer takes Republican conspiracy theories seriously?

Lets just wait and see what they find before you shoot you're mouth off about conspiracies.

Fair enough??

I can't wait....

I guess you are hoping that if you cry wolf enough times there may eventually be a wolf

And your lies like this one says you have zero credibility.

Monica Lewinsky- Impeachment over a blow job

The impeachment was for perjury, as in lying under oath. Just proving truth and you are complete strangers.

Last edited:
My question is why didn't the FBI treat her as they treated Petreus??

Hell. They went into his office and removed everything. No one asked him.

That's what they should have done with Hilbat just as soon as they knew about her e mails and that classified intel might be on them.

Classified is classified and Hilbat as a former SOS should have know better than to do what she did. Just shows how inept she is.

What SOS uses a personal server and has Govt. intel sent to it. What an idiot.

Petraeus knowingly handed over classified materials to his biographer, while Clinton followed State Department rules concerning private email use and was unaware of any classified information in her unmarked email correspondence. Let me repeat that.
Clinton followed State Department rules concerning private email use and was unaware of any classified information in her unmarked email correspondence.
The information was not marked classified.

More lies, State Dept rules required her to forward any official emails to an official server where they could be archived. She didn't do that, hence the bulk turn over years after she left the position.

That's what they should have done with Hilbat just as soon as they knew about her e mails and that classified intel might be on them.

Classified is classified and Hilbat as a former SOS should have know better than to do what she did. Just shows how inept she is.

Petraeus knowingly handed over classified materials to his biographer, while Clinton followed State Department rules concerning private email use and was unaware of any classified information in her unmarked email correspondence. Let me repeat that.
Clinton followed State Department rules concerning private email use and was unaware of any classified information in her unmarked email correspondence.

More lies, State Dept rules required her to forward any official emails to an official server where they could be archived. She didn't do that, hence the bulk turn over years after she left the position.

Quote the applicable rule that she broke. Just because Hannity told you she should have done differently, doesn't make it law. Quote the specific rule or law she didn't follow in connection with her E-Mails.

As defined in the report ("Welfare Indicators and Risk Factors"), a welfare recipient is any person living in a family where someone received benefits from any of just three programs—Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (formerly Aid to Families With Dependent Children), Supplemental Security Income, and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (this is snap not food stamps) (or food stamps).

when you open it left-wing nutjob; take not that the web address ends in ".GOV". it's a government report, not Fox News or anything........................

integrity man
in your government source that went to 2011 it showed welfare numbers went down a lot .... then as you went to other chart in your PDF file it came to the snap program ... showing that it has gone up... just like I said ... people on welfare have gone down in numbers, people on food stamps and snap have gone up, just like I said ... they are two different programs.... just like I said ... it even shows it in your PDF file you morton ... as you go through the whole pdf file, not only does it show how many people are using these programs but the even show they are separate from one another.... your taking the HHS and saying it all one program ... its not .... snap isn't part of the food stamp program ... snap is for school to feed children who can't afford food which again is a separate program from welfare food stamps ... you idiot your own document shows this... but you're grouping all these programs under one roof and calling it welfare ...its not

they are two different programs you idiot; true. but they are both WELFARE. "WELFARE RECIPIENT" IS DEFINED AS ANYBODY ON ANY ONE OF THESE PROGRAMS.

I never said they werent seperate programs; and you cant show anybody where i did. i said they are all welfare, and they are. you're simply a butthurt loser not man enough to admit when he's wrong. They are all welfare programs; as is stated in the article, and backed up in the report attached.

Quote the applicable rule that she broke. Just because Hannity told you she should have done differently, doesn't make it law. Quote the specific rule or law she didn't follow in connection with her E-Mails.

Well it cost an ambassador his job for doing the same thing the hildabeast did. Here's a leftwing source.

US Ambassador Fired For Hillary-Like Use Of Private Email The Daily Caller

"MEANS-TESTED" program leftard

welfare recipients are defined as anybody receiving benefits from ANY ONE OF THREE "means tested" programs.

it's right there in your face dummy

but normal people understand why the Left is so reluctant to admit it is welfare; because it clashes with the talking point, the meme that says things are so much better now under obama

The problem with America is that millions of our citizens have no problem making shit up for lack of facts and gleefully repeating these lies with the only goal disrupting presidential election results. These are the same people that believe any lie is OK to defend their personal feelings on abortion or gun possession.

These same people believe that what dems believe isn't fair. I get that. I agree. I just cannot see myself telling a lie to support any personal feelings I may have against liberal values.

What is it with RWers that have come to the conclusion that telling a lie does not matter any more?

Don't they understand that telling lies and acting on lies blurs the line between them and common criminals?

Telling a lie is stealing the truth.
Haven't you said Obama is doing a great job? If so, you are lying to protect political beliefs.
The problem with America is that millions of our citizens have no problem making shit up for lack of facts and gleefully repeating these lies with the only goal disrupting presidential election results. These are the same people that believe any lie is OK to defend their personal feelings on abortion or gun possession.

These same people believe that what dems believe isn't fair. I get that. I agree. I just cannot see myself telling a lie to support any personal feelings I may have against liberal values.

What is it with RWers that have come to the conclusion that telling a lie does not matter any more?

Don't they understand that telling lies and acting on lies blurs the line between them and common criminals?

Haven't you said Obama is doing a great job? If so, you are lying to protect political beliefs.

No I haven't. I do not believe Obama is doing much at all as he is hamstrung by those that have sworn to see his presidency fail. Until the people of the red states start electing responsible candidates in the GOP there will be a stalemate. That is the best we can expect. Do no harm for now. We can get around to improving the infrastructure when stupid people stop attempting to link our day to day physical rebuilding with abortion and such nonsense.

Go start another Issa investigation of Hillary. That's about all you can do until your clown candidates bite the dust once again.

YAWN; what idiots. nobody but obama made obama fail.

this pathetic excuse is the hallmark of a loser that cant admit obama failed on his own

No I haven't. I do not believe Obama is doing much at all as he is hamstrung by those that have sworn to see his presidency fail. Until the people of the red states start electing responsible candidates in the GOP there will be a stalemate. That is the best we can expect. Do no harm for now. We can get around to improving the infrastructure when stupid people stop attempting to link our day to day physical rebuilding with abortion and such nonsense.

Go start another Issa investigation of Hillary. That's about all you can do until your clown candidates bite the dust once again.

we're at a stalemate because people who before obama INSISTED it was the height of patriotism to question America's leader and the government turned around 180 degrees and started calling anybody in congress or on the streets a "traitor" or "racist" for not rolling over and playing dead for obama

just sheer HYPOCRISY

OUR "DAY TO DAY PHYSICAL REBUILDING" is supposed to be paid for by the fuel tax. Stimulus never was and still isnt meant to be an endless "day to day" thing. The Left loves to run around revising history; insisting they were aghast and opposed policies of bush and republicans they blame for the economy tanking. the ACTUAL RECORD shows them voting for every single one of the policies they rant at bush about, and continuing most of them long after Bush was gone

All the Left had to do was put their big-girl panties on and vote AGAINST things they were supposedly against; or, wait for it, wait for it...........................OBSTRUCT a little. Despite the Left making fools of themselves crying about things they voted for, it isnt the job of the opposition to roll over and play dead for the President, his agenda, and/or his Party. the Left wants to talk out of both sides of their mouths and cry about how helpless they were, cry about disastrous policies they voted for, while whining about "obstruction" by the other Party against their guy.

if you really knew AT THE TIME and were convinced Bush's policies were so "destructive" then it was your job to try to stop them. nobody made you vote FOR ALL OF THEM AND FUNDING THEM. Nobody made you KEEP VOTING FOR THEM long after taking BOTH chambers of Congress, long after bush left office and your guy got in.

the Left's "clown" candidates are a bunch of rich old white people trying to outpander each other.
left-wingers on these boards are so disinterested in THEIR CLOWNS they wont even talk about them and prefer to come here and cry about Republicans

we're at a stalemate because people who before obama INSISTED it was the height of patriotism to question America's leader and the government turned around 180 degrees and started calling anybody in congress or on the streets a "traitor" or "racist" for not rolling over and playing dead for obama

just sheer HYPOCRISY

No. It's called admitting it is wrong to allow yourself as an elected representative to be brow beaten into rushing into any war.

Bush claimed he was given bad intel and is not responsible for having passed this erroneous information forward as if our very lives depended on it's authenticity. There was the general with a hand drawn picture of a mushroom cloud at the U N. What? No atomic bombs? What gives? No yellow cake? You do know that stuff is highly radio active yes? Not that hard to find. It gives off enormous radio active signals.

What is congress supposed to do with all this calamity shoved in their faces? Shouldn't they have had trust in the president? Doesn't the president have the best intel on the planet? Well apparently not. At least not if you get your intel from GAWD himself.

Hypocrisy? There is no crime in admitting you were wrong even if the facts scream you are right.

What is hypocritical is attempting to conceal Bush's and Cheney's complicity in the horror they bestowed upon the mid East with our counties weapons based on outrageous lies.

What is almost comical is how these people assumed the piper would never be paid as the truth eventually found light.

look at the "forward" people looking backward because the world is in flames on Progressive's watch worse than it EVER WAS under Bush

Bush retained Clinton's top intel guy; CIA Director George Tenet

you DID know that right?

lol

Forum List

Back