Do Hillary Supporters Have Any Personal Integrity?

if they had any personal integrity......................

they wouldnt be laughably use a talking point about a $300 million budget shortfall in a whole state, Kansas, when one lib CITY, CHICAGO, has a $19.5 BILLIONS PENSION FUND DISASTER

if they had any personal integrity.........................

they could admit both obama and biden declared Iraq to be "a peaceful and stable democracy" when they handed over the country and pulled out all troops against all advice

but went back to blaming it all on Bush when that plan turned to shit

Powell used personal email, he didnt have a his own whole personal server that i've seen

libs are losers who lie to themselves

So Powell used a account supplied by a company (like Gmail)? So we know the people who had access to his Email then and they had some sort of clearance.

if they had any personal integrity.............................

would they be bragging about the RECORD CORPORATE PROFITS of Wall Street DOW JONES corporations that they vowed to shut down and "OCCUPY" not that long ago???

if they had any personal integrity.........................

they could admit both obama and biden declared Iraq to be "a peaceful and stable democracy" when they handed over the country and pulled out all troops against all advice

but went back to blaming it all on Bush when that plan turned to shit
The examples are endless, the number of people the left is fooling with their bull shit is shrinking by the day.

if they had any personal integrity......................................

HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY DEFEND "SANCTUARY CITIES"??

Powell used personal email, he didnt have a his own whole personal server that i've seen

...classified as "top secret"...

did you know that once classified as "TOP SECRET" they stay that way ?
nothing on her server was classified "TOP SECRET on her server
You may as well have said, "there's no such car as a Chevy Camaro."

Your claim is a ignorant as anything I've ever read on here. Are you really that stupid?

IF they had any personal integrity.......................

they could admit obama changed the DEFINITION of a deportation to include people turned away at the border, to make it look like he's deported more than he actually has

if Progressives had any integrity

they could admit record welfare and food stamps isnt "forward progress"
nobody said it was ... what I said and you dance around it... you said Food stamps is welfare its not and welfare isn't food stamps ... you can't seem to distinguish between those thoughts... you took a article that combine welfare and food stamps ... then said see welfare is up thats a lie ...food stamps is up, welfare isn't thats what I commented on so stop your dancing around the issues here

if they had any personal integrity...........................

the could admit their "immigration reform" is more about PANDERING FOR VOTES to mostly Hispanic people that snuck in, then it is about reforming THE ACTUAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM THAT EXISTS; the one where people OF ALL RACES WAIT PATIENTLY TO COME HERE

nobody said it was ... what I said and you dance around it... you said Food stamps is welfare its not and welfare isn't food stamps ... you can't seem to distinguish between those thoughts... you took a article that combine welfare and food stamps ... then said see welfare is up thats a lie ...food stamps is up, welfare isn't thats what I commented on so stop your dancing around the issues here

FOOD STAMPS IS WELFARE ACCORDING TO OBAMA'S OWN DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES (DHS) YOU DULLARD

i have shown this repeatedly
stop lying TO YOURSELF

AND OF COURSE this is a perfect example of somebody with no integrity

Your claim is a ignorant as anything I've ever read on here. Are you really that stupid?
the stupid one is you ... even the FBI has said that the Email on her server wasn't classified "TOP secret" ... it became "TOP secret" after the fact, you moron !!!! do you ever grasp and what's being said ???? are you so moronic that you can't see the facts right in front of you????

HHS Report: Percentage of Americans on Welfare Hits ...
cnsnews.com/.../hhs-report-percentage-americans...
Cybercast News Service
Jul 8, 2014 - HHS has calculated the percentage of all persons in the United States who ... HHS's count of “welfarerecipients differs somewhat from data published by ... received benefits from one or more “means-tested” government programs. ... received a benefit of any amount from TANF, SNAP, or SSI at some point

A WELFARE RECIPIENT ACCORDING TO THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
is anybody on ANY ONE OF THREE PROGRAMS

TANF, SNAP(FOOD STAMPS) OR SSI

IF they had any integrity............................
the could provide a scenario where a piece of vital information was just sitting around with NO CLASSIFICATION (because she originally said NO CLASSIFIED material crossed her server of ANY classification), and then suddenly became TOP SECRET supposedly "AFTER" it was created AND SENT TO HER

go ahead and try you idiot...

the stupid one is you ... even the FBI has said that the Email on her server wasn't classified "TOP secret" ... it became "TOP secret" after the fact, you moron !!!! do you ever grasp and what's being said ???? are you so moronic that you can't see the facts right in front of you????
Are you so retarded that you can't even read???
Q A What we know and don t about Clinton emails
Federal investigators have suggested that's not the case here. The inspectors general have said the emails "contained classified information when they were generated," and "that information remains classified today."

FOOD STAMPS IS WELFARE ACCORDING TO OBAMA'S OWN DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES (DHS) YOU DULLARD

i have shown this repeatedly
stop lying TO YOURSELF

AND OF COURSE this is a perfect example of somebody with no integrity
You haven't any integrity ... you never have shown any DHS document ... you took a bret bart article and said see its the same ... its not... if you go to the food stamp web site its separate web site from welfare ... if you go to the welfar web site you will find there isn't anything there for you to apply for food stamps ....you have to go to the food stamp web site ... so keep lying thats all ya got

A WELFARE RECIPIENT ACCORDING TO THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
is anybody on ANY ONE OF THREE PROGRAMS

TANF, SNAP(FOOD STAMPS) OR SSI

other definitions ARE EVEN BROADER; and include people on housing subsidies like Section 8, energy assistence...etc

Forum List

Back