Do Liberals ever get tired of being wrong, or do they INTENTIONALLY just make shite up...?!

Y'all make it seem, like no "terrorists" came from States with conflicts of interest with our, "Tax Avoider in Chief".
Awwww, precious....... snowflake, here, is butt-hurt and confused, believing paying all the taxes he legally owed is somehow equivalent to NOT paying your taxes, like almost all of Obama's 1st Cabinet Member appointees in 2008. :p

The Government offered no evidence of those attacks during the case itself.
Yeah, imagine that - OBAMA'S / Holder's hand-picked DOJ did not offer any of these cases up in defense of Trump's Ban at the hearing, saying they could not 'find' them.

Can you say 'sabotage'. Were I Sessions / Trump I would clean house, fire just about all of them and hire new people.

So you admit you were lying. Good on ya.

Center for Immigration Studies - Wikipedia

"Reports published by the CIS have been widely deemed misleading and riddled with basic errors by scholars on immigration; think tanks from across the ideological and political spectrum; media of all stripes; several leading nonpartisan immigration-research organizations; and by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The organization has also drawn criticism for its financial and intellectual ties to extremist racists."

In a post complaining about liberals making shit up, you post a link to a group that makes shit up. Even Alanis Morrisette would correctly find that ironic.

Yeah, imagine that - OBAMA'S / Holder's hand-picked DOJ did not offer any of these cases up in defense of Trump's Ban at the hearing, saying they could not 'find' them.

Can you say 'sabotage'. Were I Sessions / Trump I would clean house, fire just about all of them and hire new people.

What are you paid to post this constant barrage of bullshit?

August E. Flentje was not handpicked by Obama, dumbass.

What are you paid to post this constant barrage of bullshit?

Fifty bucks a day.

You claimed the judges were wrong. They were not. The defendants did not offer those incidents as evidence. They offered none.

:wtf:are you talking about, snowflake. I admit nothing of the sort, as it is apparent your pea brain is malfunctioning.

It has been proven that 72 Convicted Terrorists Have Come From Travel-Ban Countries since 2001. The DOJ claiming they know nothing about any of these / 'could not FIND' any information on them when CONGRESS HAD THEM, suggests Obama-Loyalists allowed to stay within the DOJ are intentionally sabotaging the Trump administration.

The fact that 72 terrorists from those nations have been convicted here since 2001 shows the 9th (Political) 'Circus' Court was WRONG in its ruling, effectively killing the snowflake's argument about the Ban being 'religious' in nature.

You claimed the judges were wrong. They were not. The defendants did not offer those incidents as evidence. They offered none.
The fact that the piss-poor DOJ did not offer up THE EXISTING EVIDENCE does not mean there was no evidence. As the article clearly proves, there was / is evidence to show 72 terrorists from those 7 nations have been convicted since 2001.

This is exactly what the Court said:

The Government has pointed to no evidence that any alien from any of the countries named in the Order has perpetrated a terrorist attack in the United States.7

Rather than present evidence to explain the need for the Executive Order, the Government has taken the position that we must not review its decision at all.8 We disagree, as explained above.

Ooooo...big bold letters. Why didn't you use those the 1st time - that changes everything!

:lmao:

There have been 72 convictions of TERRORISTS from those 7 nations since 2001 - that's 4.5 terrorist convictions per year in the last 16 years. Some were arrested for planning to use WMD. A Congressional Committee had all this information in a file - the DOJ had knowledge about all of these cases, had a part in the convictions of some of them. Yet when they appeared before the 9th Circuit court to defend Newly Elected Trump's TEMPORARY Travel Ban they did not have or present any of these cases.

:wtf:

That's go to either make the DOJ one of the STUPIDEST, most INCOMPETENT, and ILL-PREPARED agencies in the Federal Government (and since it was run by criminal / pathetic POSes Holder and Lynch, that is possible) OR the DOJ is trying to undermine the Presidential administration they work for.

After that piss-poor performance, as I opined, Trump should say the words - 'YOU'RE FIRED' - clean house, and hire people he can trust to non-partisanly DO THEIR JOB!

So you admit you also lied about the attorney being handpicked by Obama/Holder.
Wrong again, dumbass - they are Obama/Holder/Lynch hold-overs. Grow the f* up, NYC - my youngest kid can debate better than you are, as what you are attempting to do is NOT 'debating'.

Study Proves Judges Wrong — 72 Convicted Terrorists Have Come From Travel-Ban Countries

"At least 72 convicted terrorists since 9/11 have come from the seven countries affected by the Trump administration’s travel ban, according to a new study by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), which reviewed information compiled by a Senate subcommittee in 2016. At least three of the 72 individuals were convicted of using a weapon of mass destruction (WMD). At least 17 of those convicted arrived in the country as refugees."

There is a reason BARAK OBAMA put these countries on this list.
Liberals have been wrong since the day they became liberals. It's baked in the cake. You have to suspend all of reality, lie constantly, shove your head as deep in your butt as possible and not listen to facts to be a liberal in the first place. Being wrong all thee time isn't something that can bother a liberal as being wrong is necessary to join that club.

:wtf:are you talking about, snowflake. I admit nothing of the sort, as it is apparent your pea brain is malfunctioning.

It has been proven that 72 Convicted Terrorists Have Come From Travel-Ban Countries since 2001. The DOJ claiming they know nothing about any of these / 'could not FIND' any information on them when CONGRESS HAD THEM, suggests Obama-Loyalists allowed to stay within the DOJ are intentionally sabotaging the Trump administration.

The fact that 72 terrorists from those nations have been convicted here since 2001 shows the 9th (Political) 'Circus' Court was WRONG in its ruling, effectively killing the snowflake's argument about the Ban being 'religious' in nature.
Is *has* been proven? Can you share a link that's not CIS (who has a reputation for misrepresenting facts to make immigration look worse) or a regurgitation site that simply reprints the CIS "article"? Maybe there is, which is why I'm asking for outside verification.

Is *has* been proven? Can you share a link that's not CIS (who has a reputation for misrepresenting facts to make immigration look worse) or a regurgitation site that simply reprints the CIS "article"? Maybe there is, which is why I'm asking for outside verification.
I have posted several links on this issue - feel free to look them up.

Forum List

Back