Do Muslims have any admirable traits?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
I can't think of any?
Even Blacks are good at athletics, and music, Mexicans are good at food, and East Indian Hindus have some people in Silicon Valley.

Of course, many White, Jewish, and East Asian ethnic groups have contributed much.

It seems Muslims what Muslims are most notorious for, are never admirable traits.

Pyramids , er no wait , that was Ancient Egypt and long before 'islam' if i'm not mistaken Sobie .

when you say "muslims" you are including MANY MANY different cultures------you could create a parameter or
SPECIFICS ---for "original muslim" or the MOST AUTHENTIC MUSLIMS----which IMHO would be the muslims of Arabia.
Historically-----what are the accomplishments of the original
muslims ?? I can't think of any,,,,,,,,,, arabs of today------(the Arabian kind)
are the descendants of the people who developed the slave
trade of Africa-----largely shipping subsaharans to various parts
of Asia and North Africa-----they even founded the nation of the SUDAN for the purpose of slave trade. I can't think of anything else

I can't think of any?

Even Blacks are good at athletics and music, Mexicans are good at food, and East Indian Hindus have some people in Silicon Valley.

Of course, many White, Jewish, and East Asian ethnic groups have contributed much.

It seems Muslims what Muslims are most notorious for, are never admirable traits.
I agree with everything you've said here and I will add the Sikh category to your second paragraph. The Sikhs are good people and are too often mistaken for Muslims, mainly because they wear turbans.

when you say "muslims" you are including MANY MANY different cultures------you could create a parameter or
SPECIFICS ---for "original muslim" or the MOST AUTHENTIC MUSLIMS----which IMHO would be the muslims of Arabia.
muslims ?? I can't think of any,,,,,,,,,, arabs of today------(the Arabian kind)
of Asia and North Africa-----they even founded the nation of the SUDAN for the purpose of slave trade. I can't think of anything else
Don't forget the nine Crusades in which the White Christian world has engaged in bloody war with these aggressive, maniacal bastards.

I can't think of any?
Even Blacks are good at athletics, and music, Mexicans are good at food, and East Indian Hindus have some people in Silicon Valley.

Most Muslims are very faithful to God and the teachings of the Prophet and their Holy book, unlike the Jews and the Christians.

I can't think of any?

Most Muslims are very faithful to God and the teachings of the Prophet and their Holy book, unlike the Jews and the Christians.

But, I thought you said on another thread that Religion was bad?
Oh okay, I guess that's just when non-Muslims do it, huh?

I can't think of any?

There is no such thing as a good religion.

I can't think of any?

What about Buddhism?

I can't think of any?

saint-obama1.jpg

Then they should be more active in eradicating that segment of their religion which is synonymous with terrorism and engages in such things as beheading "infidels," stoning women, fanatical behavior enforcement (burka, hajib, etc).

Otherwise their tolerance equates to acceptance of that fanatical nonsense.

I can't think of any?

What about Buddhism?
What about it? Is it not a religion?

I can't think of any?

What about Buddhism?

Buddhism killed far less than most other Religions, or Communist Atheists.

Then they should be more active in eradicating that segment of their religion which is synonymous with terrorism and engages in such things as beheading "infidels," stoning women, fanatical behavior enforcement (burka, hajib, etc).

Have not read the Koran nor the Bible? Stoning is biblical, as is the regulation of women, children, slaves, and livestock. Nothing of that isn't or hasn't been part of Judaism and Christianity.

What about Buddhism?

Buddhism killed far less than most other Religions, or Communist Atheists.
So, that makes it good then?

Don't forget the nine Crusades in which the White Christian world has engaged in bloody war with these aggressive, maniacal bastards.

how is being attacked by crusaders an accomplishment or contribution to human culture? Besides the taking of large
areas of Africa-----arab marauders from Arabia moved north ---thru the various nations of North Africa and on into parts of southern Europe-------THEN the crusades happened

I can't think of any?

That's not true.
Muslims have shared Abrahamic (Ibrahimic)
traits like; kindness to strangers and therefore also some philanthropy.
Have you not seen how strangers are invited into houses and given coffee or tea and food?
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al Saud just did an interview with Maria Bartiromo where he discussed his charities and in joining Buffet and Gates and others pledges to give away much of their wealth to such.
The radicalization problem that makes you question, is a result of years of hate propaganda (learned from Nazis in Berlin which was influenced by Church synods)and a closed society (justified in the formation of Islam for protection against Christianity's aggression), but an unecessary detriment to it thereafter). A closed and non inclusive political Entity that pits an
"us against them" mentality.
Interesting how our extreme liberal fascist left use propaganda to garner hate, division, for party support in the same manner.
Including using the same destructive protest methods under the facade of social activism.=get the masses to be pied pipers that will do anything for their power mongers who deflect all they are onto their opposition.
You might find the closed society trait mirrors the Right, however there's a distinct difference as we are inclusive, any notion otherwise is part of that propaganda of the left who disregards laws and forgets why they exist to protect us. Which brings us to why we can't be fully open in the left's extreme definition. It's because now we are defending ourselves against aggressive Islamic fundamentalism and aggressive drug cartels and rogue regimes, just as early Islam faced with fundemental Christianity.
IT'S CIRCULAR, which means all roads truly do lead to Rome. You can blame them as being "the source" of most of the mess you see today, both directly and indirectly.

Last edited:
I can't think of any?

You win my vote for dumbest thread yet. You're saying that you don't know of any good stereotypes for Muslims? You might want to rethink your entire world view.

Have not read the Koran nor the Bible? Stoning is biblical, as is the regulation of women, children, slaves, and livestock. Nothing of that isn't or hasn't been part of Judaism and Christianity.
'

Isn't that mostly in the Old Testament, written by Jews who had yet to meet Jesus?

I'm personally Agnostic, but I don't necessarily have a problem with religion, just like I don't necessarily have a problem with Atheists.

However, I do have a problem with extremism be it Atheist Communists who kill, or Muslim Terrorists who kill.

I can't think of any?

I like their fashion sense.

409082AF00000578-4524666-image-a-18_1495267793563.jpg

Forum List

Back