Do Muslims have any admirable traits?

I can't think of any?
Even Blacks are good at athletics, and music, Mexicans are good at food, and East Indian Hindus have some people in Silicon Valley.

Of course, many White, Jewish, and East Asian ethnic groups have contributed much.

It seems Muslims what Muslims are most notorious for, are never admirable traits.
You win my vote for dumbest thread yet. You're saying that you don't know of any good stereotypes for Muslims? You might want to rethink your entire world view.

I've never heard anything positive about Muslims in my life in person, and almost nothing online.
I'm guessing you don't know any Muslims so let me share my personal observation. I have a friend who is devout, honest, hardworking, and very trustworthy. He came to this country to practice his religion in peace. Just the same as so many European immigrants before him came here to do.

Sure, there's good, and bad in all societies, same could be said about those in Nazi, or Soviet societies too, yeah the society was a monstrosity bloodbath, but because there's some good, I suppose the Nazi, and Soviet societies shouldn't have been seen as a problem, but as individuals, huh?

The only ignorant ilk I see, are the anti-White saps who wish to replace White people with Muslims... Ahem.
ready
Do you want the future to be that of failure, and mayhem?

It just doesn't make any sense.
The white man doesn't have a future. Most of the world already isn't white,

You support this why?
It has nothing to do with support, it has to do with reality. Whitey is a goner.

Do you support Whitey to be eradicated, yes, or no?
Support is not the issue. Demographics is.

You do support Whitey to vanish from the Earth, right?
If you didn't, you would sure have a funny way of expressing it.

I can't think of any?
Even Blacks are good at athletics, and music, Mexicans are good at food, and East Indian Hindus have some people in Silicon Valley.

Of course, many White, Jewish, and East Asian ethnic groups have contributed much.

It seems Muslims what Muslims are most notorious for, are never admirable traits.
You win my vote for dumbest thread yet. You're saying that you don't know of any good stereotypes for Muslims? You might want to rethink your entire world view.

I've never heard anything positive about Muslims in my life in person, and almost nothing online.
I'm guessing you don't know any Muslims so let me share my personal observation. I have a friend who is devout, honest, hardworking, and very trustworthy. He came to this country to practice his religion in peace. Just the same as so many European immigrants before him came here to do.

Sure, there's good, and bad in all societies, same could be said about those in Nazi, or Soviet societies too, yeah the society was a monstrosity bloodbath, but because there's some good, I suppose the Nazi, and Soviet societies shouldn't have been seen as a problem, but as individuals, huh?
Why is it you think your shit don't stink?

The white man doesn't have a future. Most of the world already isn't white,

You support this why?
It has nothing to do with support, it has to do with reality. Whitey is a goner.

Why do you keep saying support? It's not a support issue. Whitey is a goner. The math says so.

I can't think of any?

Well, I basically see the World as Visegrad 4, and the Chimp creatures.

If you're not from the Visegrad 4, I don't really respect you fully.
You support this why?

Why do you keep saying support? It's not a support issue. Whitey is a goner. The math says so.

That is if Whitey doesn't do anything about it, like you presumably want.

Not respecting others would be a good reason for why whitey is on the way out.

Compare the Visegrad 4, to the rest of the World, and you'll find the rest of the World are basically brutish, thoughtless, weak,immoral Chimps.

Compare the Visegrad 4, to the rest of the World, and you'll find the rest of the World are basically brutish, thoughtless, weak,immoral Chimps.
The Muslims had street lights and public fountains when your kind lived in caves and mud huts, whitey.

The Muslims had street lights and public fountains when your kind lived in caves and mud huts, whitey.

So, you're admitting that you're not White?
Just a few posts back, you said you were White.
Or are you a White Muslim like an Albanian, Tatar, or Bosnian?

I am as white as they come. And you need to learn world history. it doesn't start with whitey since there were no whities then.

I am as white as they come. And you need to learn world history. it doesn't start with whitey since there were no whities then.

But, you're a Muslim?

But, you're a Muslim?
No. And that, like Christianity, has not a thing to do with skin color. Many Muslims are white, whitey.

But, you're a Muslim?
No. And that, like Christianity, has not a thing to do with skin color. Many Muslims are white, whitey.

Sure, there's White Muslims, but a lot of them sound like you.

Most Muslims are very faithful to God and the teachings of the Prophet and their Holy book, unlike the Jews and the Christians.
Then they should be more active in eradicating that segment of their religion which is synonymous with terrorism and engages in such things as beheading "infidels," stoning women, fanatical behavior enforcement (burka, hajib, etc).

Otherwise their tolerance equates to acceptance of that fanatical nonsense.
Have not read the Koran nor the Bible? Stoning is biblical, as is the regulation of women, children, slaves, and livestock. Nothing of that isn't or hasn't been part of Judaism and Christianity.
'

Isn't that mostly in the Old Testament, written by Jews who had yet to meet Jesus?

Jesus had no impact on slavery at all in jewish law.
Rejection of stoning and capital punishment, in general,
was, and remains, a Pharisee thing<<<that's why
there is no capital punishment in Israel except for highly
accomplished Nazis. Christian slavery, even back then,
was of the chattel kind and very brutal

But, you're a Muslim?

POLES is very white------really damn WHITE------I got
polish in me somehow------a CURSE----I do not tan-----
I BURN AND FLAKE and blush easily. <<<that's the polish
curse Most muslims are BIOLOGICALLY white-----Ie---
caucasian ------but for POLES even Italians are "not-white"----

I can't think of any?

Most Muslims are very faithful to God and the teachings of the Prophet and their Holy book, unlike the Jews and the Christians.

so true------an interesting factoid of history is-----the HONOR CODE OF THE MAFIA was developed during the time that
Sicily was occupied by muslims. The loyalty to the DON----
is something like the Islamic loyalty to muhummad. The origin of "mafia" "cosa nostra" and "black hand"----was a
REACTION to Moorish invasion. -----but it picked up lots of the Moorish "cultural" elements. In the case of sicily-----the black hand won

[
IT'S CIRCULAR, which means all roads truly do lead to Rome. You can blame them as being "the source" of most of the mess you see today, both directly and indirectly.[/QUOTE]

sadly enough----the ULTIMATE source of the filth of Nazism and Shariah -------is Greece. Rome got it from the Greek Freaks.-----for a really ULTIMATE location of the even flowing sewer----
it is MESOPOTAMIA ----(the land that Abraham fled)

sadly enough----the ULTIMATE source of the filth of Nazism and Shariah -------is Greece. Rome got it from the Greek Freaks.-----for a really ULTIMATE location of the even flowing sewer----
it is MESOPOTAMIA ----(the land that Abraham fled)
Plato influenced some of their sick ideology like discarding of disabled in seeking a perfect society (instead of discarding the illnesses and disabilities in healing the inflicted). However it was the Church's synods demonizing and discriminating their opposition that Nazis were emulating exactly as the Church had treated Jews. Rome influenced that propaganda and hate
tactic of the Church when it demonized the Temple Priests and Kings (like Herod through the killing babies story). Ironically the party of anti religion emulates this fascist behavior deflecting blame and creating demonizing propaganda and hate towards a group who is their opposition to power, hence my comment of the similarity in power play tactics of the left being influenced by the morally corrupt source- Rome.

Forum List

Back