Do Muslims have any admirable traits?

Most Muslims are very faithful to God and the teachings of the Prophet and their Holy book, unlike the Jews and the Christians.
Then they should be more active in eradicating that segment of their religion which is synonymous with terrorism and engages in such things as beheading "infidels," stoning women, fanatical behavior enforcement (burka, hajib, etc).

Otherwise their tolerance equates to acceptance of that fanatical nonsense.
Have not read the Koran nor the Bible? Stoning is biblical, as is the regulation of women, children, slaves, and livestock. Nothing of that isn't or hasn't been part of Judaism and Christianity.
'

Isn't that mostly in the Old Testament, written by Jews who had yet to meet Jesus?

I'm personally Agnostic, but I don't necessarily have a problem with religion, just like I don't necessarily have a problem with Atheists.

However, I do have a problem with extremism be it Atheist Communists who kill, or Muslim Terrorists who kill.
Jesus was a Jew, and the Jews rejected him. Just another in the long list of failed Messiahs.

I can't think of any?
Even Blacks are good at athletics, and music, Mexicans are good at food, and East Indian Hindus have some people in Silicon Valley.

Of course, many White, Jewish, and East Asian ethnic groups have contributed much.

It seems Muslims what Muslims are most notorious for, are never admirable traits.
That's not true.
Muslims have shared Abrahamic (Ibrahimic)
traits like; kindness to strangers and therefore also some philanthropy.
Have you not seen how strangers are invited into houses and given coffee or tea and food?
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al Saud just did an interview with Maria Bartiromo where he discussed his charities and in joining Buffet and Gates and others pledges to give away much of their wealth to such.
The radicalization problem that makes you question, is a result of years of hate propaganda (learned from Nazis in Berlin which was influenced by Church synods)and a closed society (justified in the formation of Islam for protection against Christianity's aggression), but an unecessary detriment to it thereafter). A closed and non inclusive political Entity that pits an
"us against them" mentality.
Interesting how our extreme liberal fascist left use propaganda to garner hate, division, for party support in the same manner.
Including using the same destructive protest methods under the facade of social activism.=get the masses to be pied pipers that will do anything for their power mongers who deflect all they are onto their opposition.
You might find the closed society trait mirrors the Right, however there's a distinct difference as we are inclusive, any notion otherwise is part of that propaganda of the left who disregards laws and forgets why they exist to protect us. Which brings us to why we can't be fully open in the left's extreme definition. It's because now we are defending ourselves against aggressive Islamic fundamentalism and aggressive drug cartels and rogue regimes, just as early Islam faced with fundemental Christianity.
IT'S CIRCULAR which means all roads truly do lead to Rome. You can blame them as being "the source" of most of the mess you see today, both directly and indirectly.

There might be some admirable Muslims, sure.

I'm sure there's some kind, fair Muslims.

Yet, in Muslim Arab societies, the ones in control are obviously radicals on the whole, and are propped up by the masses who tolerate them.

Therefor collectively speaking, it seems the Muslims lack admirable traits in comparison to most other societies.

Most Muslims are very faithful to God and the teachings of the Prophet and their Holy book, unlike the Jews and the Christians.
Then they should be more active in eradicating that segment of their religion which is synonymous with terrorism and engages in such things as beheading "infidels," stoning women, fanatical behavior enforcement (burka, hajib, etc).

Otherwise their tolerance equates to acceptance of that fanatical nonsense.
Have not read the Koran nor the Bible? Stoning is biblical, as is the regulation of women, children, slaves, and livestock. Nothing of that isn't or hasn't been part of Judaism and Christianity.
'

Isn't that mostly in the Old Testament, written by Jews who had yet to meet Jesus?

I'm personally Agnostic, but I don't necessarily have a problem with religion, just like I don't necessarily have a problem with Atheists.

However, I do have a problem with extremism be it Atheist Communists who kill, or Muslim Terrorists who kill.
Jesus was a Jew, and the Jews rejected him. Just another in the long list of failed Messiahs.

The Jews who accepted him are probably mostly Levantine Christians, the Jews who rejected him are Jews.

I can't think of any?
Even Blacks are good at athletics, and music, Mexicans are good at food, and East Indian Hindus have some people in Silicon Valley.

Of course, many White, Jewish, and East Asian ethnic groups have contributed much.

It seems Muslims what Muslims are most notorious for, are never admirable traits.
That's not true.
Have you not seen how strangers are invited into houses and given coffee or tea and food?
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al Saud just did an interview with Maria Bartiromo where he discussed his charities and in joining Buffet and Gates and others pledges to give away much of their wealth to such.
The radicalization problem that makes you question, is a result of years of hate propaganda (learned from Nazis in Berlin which was influenced by Church synods)and a closed society (justified in the formation of Islam for protection against Christianity's aggression), but an unecessary detriment to it thereafter). A closed and non inclusive political Entity that pits an
Interesting how our extreme liberal fascist left use propaganda to garner hate, division, for party support in the same manner.
Including using the same destructive protest methods under the facade of social activism.=get the masses to be pied pipers that will do anything for their power mongers who deflect all they are onto their opposition.
You might find the closed society trait mirrors the Right, however there's a distinct difference as we are inclusive, any notion otherwise is part of that propaganda of the left who disregards laws and forgets why they exist to protect us. Which brings us to why we can't be fully open in the left's extreme definition. It's because now we are defending ourselves against aggressive Islamic fundamentalism and aggressive drug cartels and rogue regimes, just as early Islam faced with fundemental Christianity.
IT'S CIRCULAR which means all roads truly do lead to Rome. You can blame them as being "the source" of most of the mess you see today, both directly and indirectly.

Yet, in Muslim Arab societies, the ones in control are obviously radicals on the whole, and are propped up by the masses who tolerate them.

Therefor collectively speaking, it seems the Muslims lack admirable traits in comparison to most other societies.
I've met good Muslims, but never good Hitler Youths like you.

I can't think of any?

You win my vote for dumbest thread yet. You're saying that you don't know of any good stereotypes for Muslims? You might want to rethink your entire world view.

I've never heard anything positive about Muslims in my life in person, and almost nothing online.

I can't think of any?

That's not true.

I'm anti-Hitler, he killed mostly White Christians.
Not that I support any kind of genocide, but killing White people is a bigger no-no to me.

I can't think of any?

You win my vote for dumbest thread yet. You're saying that you don't know of any good stereotypes for Muslims? You might want to rethink your entire world view.

I've never heard anything positive about Muslims in my life in person, and almost nothing online.
I'm sure they would say the same of your ignorant ilk.

I can't think of any?

The only ignorant ilk I see, are the anti-White saps who wish to replace White people with Muslims... Ahem.

Do you want the future to be that of failure, and mayhem?

It just doesn't make any sense.

I can't think of any?

The only ignorant ilk I see, are the anti-White saps who wish to replace White people with Muslims... Ahem.
ready

The white man doesn't have a future. Most of the world already isn't white,

I can't think of any?

That's not true.

Not that I support any kind of genocide, but killing White people is a bigger no-no to me.
Very sweet, White Pride. And Hitler was a white Christian.

I can't think of any?

ready

Your side are what's really wrong with the World, today.... How can anyone support eradicating a unique race, with a unique culture from the face of the Earth?

I can't think of any?

That's not true.

Yeah, because euthanasia like Hitler used, and putting Catholic priests into death camps like Hitler did, is somehow the epitome of being a devout Catholic.

ready

Your side are what's really wrong with the World, today.... How can anyone support eradicating a unique race, with a unique culture from the face of the Earth?
There is no White culture. You and I are both white and we don't a have a fucking thing in common beyond our hatred of each other.

I can't think of any?

I'm guessing you don't know any Muslims so let me share my personal observation. I have a friend who is devout, honest, hardworking, and very trustworthy. He came to this country to practice his religion in peace. Just the same as so many European immigrants before him came here to do.

That's not true.

Yeah, because euthanasia like Hitler used, and putting Catholic priests into death camps like Hitler did, is somehow the epitome of being a devout Catholic.
Never said he was Catholic, I said he was a Christian.

I can't think of any?

ready

You support this why?

ready

You support this why?
It has nothing to do with support, it has to do with reality. Whitey is a goner.

ready

You support this why?
It has nothing to do with support, it has to do with reality. Whitey is a goner.

Do you support Whitey to be eradicated, yes, or no?

ready

You support this why?

Do you support Whitey to be eradicated, yes, or no?
Support is not the issue. Demographics is. Whitey ain't making babies and not all that much when he does with whitey anymore.

Forum List

Back